Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Bunny-chan's Weightloss Goal! (Motivation now Included!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your guilty pleasure?
  Watching little kids shows
  Stealing
  Playing pokemon
  Gold <3
  Other
View Results

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 am
12/19/09-Day 11 (Day 10 was slept away)

Anyway as to why Day 10 was slept away. Well life got a bit more hectic and i couldn't do anything and by the end of the day i was just to tired. I'm hoping things will improve soon. anyway during Day 10 I just chugged a whole gallon of orange juice and ate apples. Mmm yummy! Anyway >w<

Breakfast: 6:14 (wee~~~!)
Buttered toast (14 slices) =w=
32oz Tampico Citrus punch (100% Vitamin C!)

Calories: Unsure. But the Punch is 110 calories :'D And yummy

Fun note: Its snowing like omg!!! yay anyway i convinced my mother that from now on we'll eat food cooked on the George Foreman grill. And then afterwards to dab off the excess grease before putting on the seasonings whenever we make chicken or pork chops. Also I've convinced her to buy leaner meats. and frozen veggies.

Sooo step one for me was eating healthier: to make it easier I'm forcing my family to as well. My aunt is helping me with the excersise and stuff :'D basically she shoved me all her work out dvds and yoga videos. So things today are going to be good <3

Lunch: Noon
Fruit Salad (yum)
Water

Calories: Not sure >.<;; but its healthy foods so i'm not worried.

Dinner!!! Skipped!
So lethargic. Spent all day playing in the snow and then took a hot shower. had some hot tea with a bit of honey. not really hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 am
12/20/09-Day twelve

Didn't really eat at all. To busy sleeping and snowboarding all day and shopping. Sooo not much to say there. Hahah I've now been able to wear 16's with them being loose on me like my old size 18 pants but i can't fit into 15's yet comfortably but its getting there :'D  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 am
12/21/09 (omg its almost Christmas!!!!!!) Day Thirteen

Breakfast: 6am (grouchy grouchy!)
2 hasbrowns
1 large sweet tea
3 sausages

Calories: Roughly 800

Fell back asleep almost immeditly being full and ready to puke. REally my body rejects mcdonald's food now. Good thing yes D<

Lunch: 1:34pm (I just woke up <3 )
1 cup of apple sauce
2 glasses of water

Calories: About 50 roughly.

Not hungry when I first wake up. About to do some dancing, maybe some sit ups and crunches. Gonna play outside in the snow more. :'D And no just because i'm not eating a lot doesn't mean I'm going anorexic I honestly do go through periods when I'm not really hungry.

Dinner: 9pm
2 bowls of multrigrain spaghtetti w/ prego sauce original

Calories: 124 >.> i think.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:48 am
>O!!! McDonalds! stare /food nazi  

Ligand

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 am
mad at least my body rejects now stop judging me gonk -hides in box-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 am
-sets the McDonalds near your house on fire- D:!!!  

Ligand

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 pm
yay it be burned!!! -rejoices-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 pm
12/22/09-Day fourteen

I failed. I ate nothing all nday cause of Christmas shopping then ate 5 pcs of kfc and had two cans of soda. Because of this I'm increasing the amount of excersie i do by an hour.

On a plus side I now have a gym membership so hopefully I can loose weight faster yes.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 am
12/23/09-Day fifteen (TOMMOROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!)

I had orange chicken with white rice and water <3 So far anyway. finally confirmed my gym membership starting after the holidays I'm going to to be going regularly, and I'm gonna be try slowly moving into a vegan life style and hopefully prolong my health.

So today is a good day.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am
Well I'm vegetarian :]! (Although I can't really eat/drink dairy products >.< so i'm practically vegan) biggrin I have recipes if you want some of them :O!  

Ligand

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 pm
You freaking spoil me love biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Hey woman :], Merry Merry Merry Christmas! Have fun smile but not too much! Don't eat the cake D:! it's a trap xD
:O Veg Thread w/ lots and lots and lots of info:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/food-drink/the-official-vegan-vegetarian-thread/t.22559263/

Garlic Spaghetti:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spaghetti-with-Garlic-and-Basil/Detail.aspx
My thoughts: Well I actually have a different set of instructions for this recipe. First off, I don't use the butter or Parmesan cheese. The cheese isn't too horrible for you ( I don't really like it ) but the butter is bad news. Since the dish tastes just fine without the two I don't bother using them.

First off, cook your pasta. You don't want the spaghetti to be over cooked though. You want it to be cooked well enough that it doesn't taste ..undercooked, but then you don't want the pasta to be completely dead.

Next take the olive oil, put it in a sauce pan with the temperature on med low. Then add the crushed garlic. Let the garlic simmer until it's a golden brown. Keep in mind you don't want the garlic to burn or the dish will taste bad (this is why the heat should stay at a medium low).

When the garlic has turned golden brown, add the pasta to the pan along with the basil (you can use the basil that comes in the little shaker at stores as opposed to fresh basil. Tastes just fine).

Add the salt and pepper..yada yada eat it.

I generally eat mine with hot sauce >.< but then again..I eat everything with hot sauce xD.

Miso Soup: http://japanesefood.about.com/od/misosoup/r/misosouptofu.htm

>.< Love this stuff!

Those are two I really like smile I'll get you some more as I cook them xD. It's kindof hard to think of the ones I like on the spot >.
--  

Ligand

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am
12/24/09 (Day Sixteen)-Nothing. Water. Around 10pm i went to my uncle john's house and ate 100 wings, three plates of my aunt's lasagna, five glasses of wine, 15 glasses of soda and more cookies, five slices of cake...

and then get this we get ihops <3 so more food!! This concludes that one: Starving yourself fails and causes binges. This also proves two: I have little to control over my eating during holidays. Three: I need help bad.

12/25/09 (Day Seventeen)- Nothing. Just water. Slept a lot. Had great christmas got my gym membership, tripp pants i can't wear (because im a fat ******** pig >.<) and yeah. So i ate nothing and cried myself to sleep. Merry ******** christmas to me D<

12/26/09- (Day Eighteen)- I caved. I took three laxitives and ate nothing but drank lots of water. Hooray by 5am on the 27th all day in and out. Lost some pounds. I admit it was not a smart move but i mean i was to lazy to excersise and to chicken to make myself sick

***Am noticing now as i write this my disordered eating is becoming apparent. Help me lord if I relapse right now***

12/27/09 (Day nineteen)-Slept until 5am was in and out of bathroom crapping out everything in me or lack there of. Probably lost a few lbs, i felt lighter and the scale said 3lbs lighter. Yeah i ate a small plate of mac and cheese and then around 3am i ate a grilled cheese and drank milk. ******** me really?

So yeah my christmas weekend failed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am
12/28/09 (Day Twenty)-New Me!

Excersise: (5am) Stretching, running in place for 3 mins, 30 crunches/sit ups, 20 squats. ***This should boost my metabloism and get my heart working.***

Note of intrest: Since tommorow starts my daily Gym visits I
figured now today I will start once more to eat healthier (yay for vegan friends. -steals reciepes- heart ). No more counting calories to much work for me >.<

Snack Before Breakfast: An Apple <3 and Milk!

Breakfast: (6am)
One Bowl Cinamon Toast Crunch (With 2% milk)
Glass of Orange Juice

Lunch:
Fruit Salad (Watermelon, Apple, Lime, Strawberry, Pineapple)
Glass of V8 vegitable splash

See mom I'm getting healthy foods =3 Going out to eat tonight with my parents. Am just going to order a small plate of spaghetti, some bread and water. Maybe a glass of wine.

Dinner:
Chicken Parmesan w/ spaghetti (Only ate 1/3 of it)
Red Velvet Cake (2 bites)

So i have food for tommorw =3 yay! Excerise: Jogging for 3 mins. then relaxing. excerising when full make me sick  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm
12/29/09- (New Years Eve soon <3)

So yeah today I didn't bother with breakfast, am not really hungry. Its almost three o clock to late to have lunch and to early for dinner. Well anyway I plan to do cardio for 30 mins and then maybe some dancing - 3- Not sure what we're having for dinner so I'll probably eat a fruit salad.

Bad news: I won't be starting gym till next monday after the holidays. ******** mom and her friend hanging out. I wanna go to the gym and see that nice young man who i get along with -twitch- how often does a girl meet a guy she likes as just a friend? I ask you o Ao

So today = no food. Just water. and Cardio: 30 mins which will be translated into dancing for 30 mins. At least I'm blasting off calories yes? also we need to go shopping and ive convinced my mother to letting me cook meals. Allrecipies.com has meals that are below 400 calories and delish! I might start doing my journal like this XD I'm going to take a pick of me now and then another pic in six months (which is when my gym membership ends) and hopefully I'll be like the picture in my first post or somewhere close to that XD  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff