Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Random one on one(xXLeahXx and Rafael of the Shadows) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm
((It's okay. It happens. :] ))

Leah walked inside and called:
"Mom, Dad, I'm home!I brought company!"

"In the kitchen!"Her mother called back.

"No worries, they don't bite."Leah said talking off her shoes and coat,before leading David into the kitchen.

She walked slowly a bit nervous about her parents reaction. They gave her the freedom she earned, but she rarely got to go into town, so the fact that she brought company was a bit strange.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 pm
David hurridly combed his hair straight with his fingers as Leah pulled him towards the kitchen. As they entered, David spoke first.

"Good evening. My name is David Hayter. I came into town only a short while ago, and I had nowhere to stay. Your daughter," he gestured to Leah, "informed me that there was to be a storm tonight, and she was also kind enough to offer me sanctuary. I understand that it must seem strange to you, that I would ask so much of you, never having met you before, and I would understand completely if you did not feel comfortable with this arrangement. If need be, I could try to find a shelter in town. I'm only here because your daughter invited me, and I did not want to be rude..." He glanced at Leah for a moment before returning his gaze to her parents.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm
Leah's father looked at the man and than back to his daughter with a sharp look. Leah returned the look her eyes begging for him to just say yes.

"Alright, that's fine.Supper will be ready shortly. Leah show our guest to his room and than get washed up for supper."He said quickly.

Leah nodded and left the kitchen.In the hall she grabbed David's hand again and dragged him up the stairs.
"Sorry about my parents, I've never seen them respond so coldly."Leah said when she reached the top of the stairs turning to face him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 pm
"I can understand their concern. I'm going to go out on a limb, here, but I'm guessing you don't bring a strange homeless person to dinner every week." David replied.

As they walked, David took in all that was around them. Pictures of family, friends, paintings and various articles framed of the wall. He also noted the locations of nearly every window and possible exit the house had to offer, including the basement which, no doubt, had a window that led outside. All of this without betraying for an instant that he was doing so. The information flowed through his subconsious, only bringing to his attention certain details that needed to be translated or analysed for them to make sence.

To Leah, all he seemed focused on was walking and breathing...

The Soldier's Sixth Sense.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:26 pm
"No,but I often bring home friends whom they've never met before."LEah said looking back at him. Soon she stopped at a door and opened it.The room was painted off white and had a simple gray bed set on the bed. The curtains were the same gray.A small dresser and full size mirror sat against the opposite wall.
"Well here's where you can stay.The bathroom is right across the hall and my room as well as my parents is down the hall. I'm going to wash up now."Leah said giving him space to enter and her to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 pm
((WOW i've been gone a long time. eek sorry. things in the real word have been hectic, to say the least. hopefully that's all changed, though, and i'll be coming on more often.))

David nodded to her as she left to wash up. He looked around the medium sized room. It was all so dull. He didn't mind though, as he had spent long hours and even days in far worse conditions than this. He sat on the bed with a faint sigh as he silently contemplated the events of the past few days. Truth be told, he was worried. If he knew FOX like he thought he did, he knew they were not above fabricating a story to get local police involved to track him down. He had grown his beard just for the occasion that his face was made public, but he knew it wouldn't be enough, should it come to that. He placed his face in his hands as he thought of the safety of the family he had just put in harm's way by allowing himself to come into their home.

He glanced over at the window...  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm
When Leah finished washing up she returned to the guest room. Breathing in deeply she knocked on the door lightly.Nervously she shifted her weight from one foot to another. Normally she didn't get nervouse, but something about this situation was bugging her. Again she felt a wave of remeberance wash over her.
"I know him...I know I do."Leah whispered softly under her breath.

((It's fine, I know how that works.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 am
David glanced back at the door as Leah knocked. Then back at the window. He sat thus for almost a full minute. He sighed softly.

"It's open."  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm
Leah opened the door slowly. Stepping jsut inside she said:
"Dinner is ready if you want to come downstairs."Again she shifted."Are you alright?"She then asked seeing him sitting there he just seemed so sad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 am
"No, I'm fine." David said as he rose from the bed. He offered a small, half sincere smile. "What's for dinner?" He asked in a false tone of cheer.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:03 pm
Leah shrugged.
"I wish I knew. Probably something healthy and meatless."She said with a sigh."My parents are vegetarions, but I'm more of a nice bloody steak kind of girl."She added happily.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff