Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Inei watched her for a moment, then saw the outline of her head turn to look at him. He grinned mischievously, holding his arms out.
"I don't look much different than you...well, sorry, I mean a drow." he said with a laugh.

"What I mean is, beyond the fact that my skin is lighter, and my hair is a different colour, as are my eyes, I don't look much different." he explained. "Once your eyes adjust to the light, you'll see better. That may take a while..." he looked out the front of the cave.
"And it's going to take a long time for you to truly get used to standing outside, during the day." he added.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Huorial smiled at him, she couldn't help it. Her held out her arms in a similar manner not knowing for certain why she was doing it. His laughter was almost musical to her, she liked it. She liked him thus far.

"Thanks for that information, Inei," she chuckled. It truly was nice to have someone so informative there for her. She wanted to know all about the world above. She wanted to know more about him too without reason.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm
[Off for a bit. This is fun so far biggrin ]
-----
Inei laughed again. He was entertaining similar thoughts about her laugh, even though it had only been a chuckle. He walked over to the wall and sat against it, motioning for her to join him, although he figured she would anyways.

"Anything you'd like to talk about, while I'm still here?" he asked casually. He could stay for a good while, but he had to report back to the council eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 pm
[[Yes, I'm really enjoying it 3nodding ]]
-----
Huorial timidly moved to his side, not sure of what to think of this. She sat down, folding her legs to her and wrapping her arms around them as she kept her eyes on his figure.
"Tell me about where you live,"she piped up after a moment of silence. She didn't want him to leave, but knew he had to. She would keep him there as long as she could though.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm
Inei nodded, expecting a question like that. He leaned his head against the wall, seeing the flame outline of Huorial curl up.
"I live in a forest, not far from here." he began, nodding outside the cave. "Outside is a cliff, and below that, the forest. Beautiful, green trees, as far as the eye can see, with crystal clear rivers." he began, describing it with as much detail as he could, and yet, he held back, because he knew she would leave this cave eventually, and he sincerely wanted to see the look of awe on her face when she saw it.

"In those trees are houses, built out of wood, connected by bridges. We...that is, my village, there are others like me, live in those houses, in the trees. It's a beautiful place." he told her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:31 pm
Huorial could almost imagine the place as he described it. In her mind she was practically there. The softness of the grass underneath her feet, a soft breeze tossling her hair, other elves like Inei surrounding her with soothing faces. It sounded nice. She couldn't wait to see it with her own eyes.
"I think I already like it from the description," she smiled, running her fingertips through her white hair. "It sounds magical." She chuckled at her word choice. "Tell me more if you would."

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 pm
Inei laughed softly at the use of the word magical. "Aye, that it is." he said, sighing and closing his eyes. What description could he think up that would interest her? All of them, but he had one in particular...

"During one festival, the mages cast spells around the forest. The trees suddenly grow flowers of all kinds, small, delicate, star shaped, but of all different kinds and colours." he said, smiling at his own description, the mental image forming in his mind.
"Along with that, they add vines covered with similar flowers. The smell is amazing...that's something else you'll find up here." he said, turning to look at "her".
"You'll smell much more than you did down there...I should bring a flower next time I come up, just to give you a taste of what you're missing." he promised.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 pm
Huoriel was once again amazed by the image that was promoted in her mind as she spoke. She actually gasped at the imagery in her head which made her feel embarrassed. After a moment she looked back at "him", wondering exactly what he looked like too.

"I would like that a lot actually,"she admitted, pressing her two index fingers together still feeling embarrassed by her surprised gasp. She would like to go the that festival someday. She wanted to go everywhere, see what she's been missing these past hundred years.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:10 pm
Inei smiled softly, hearing her gasp. He could imagine that, after seeing nothing but rocks and fungus for years, she would be excited, almost surprised, thinking that something like that existed.

"It's a promise, then." he said. He looked back outside the cave, judging by the light at what time it was, then looked back at "Huoriel".
"I don't have much time left...maybe enough for one more question, or one more description." he told her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Huoriel nodded to him, feeling slightly saddened that he had to leave. "Tell me something from the top of your head,"she ordered with a slight smile on her face. Her mind was tired once he left she would probably feed herself and drink some more water before taking a much needed rest. "It can be anything and tommorow you can tell me more about this world."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm
"Alright, some closing thoughts then..." Inei said. "I would like to thank you for not attacking me. I'm beginning to believe you now...not total trust, but I believe your story." he said. He didn't totally trust someone until they proved themselves to him.

He reached over toward the figure, extending his hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you." he said, then grinned to himself.
"My hand's about...four, five inches from your right hand, if you'd like to shake it." he said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm
Huoriel smiled, but still timid as ever she reached out to grab his hand. She closed her hand around his, her grip gentle as she shook his hand.
"It was a pleasure to meet you too," she said, pulling her hand back quickly. "I-I look forward to our next arrangement."
She buried her face in her arms, preparing herself for near silence again. She reminded herself that he would be back so there was no need for panic. He had promised afterall. But what was a promise to a Drow worth? She sighed, pushing back those thoughts.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm
"Rest, Huoriel. This is my forest." Inei said, feeling her gentle hand in his. The way she shook his hand was proof enough that she wasn't lying about being different: she barely held on.

He stood up, smiling at her. "No harm will come to you. In a few hours, the sun..." he motioned outside. "The large light, will go down. Something known as night will begin...it will be dark out, there will still be light from the sun's cousin, the moon, but not enough to blind you. You can take your first look around then, but I suggest that you stay inside your cave." he advised. He couldn't protect her when she was asleep, and should a sentry spot her, her life was forfeit. He turned to leave, looking once over his shoulder at her, waiting to see if she'd speak.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Huoriel smiled after him. "Is there something I should worry about outside this cave?" she questioned. "I promise I won't go out far, but for good measure is there something I should be wary of?" She was only slightly worried, she could take care of herself afterall she had lived in the Underdark for so long. She was still worried what was out there though, but with a little concelment, she should be okay.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 pm
"Yes...us." Inei said sadly. "You are a drow. The sentries and soldiers, they don't know what I know. They will see you as a threat, and they will attack you. And should you attack back, I won't be able to help you." he said softly, picking his sword up off the ground and sheathing it.

"I can't protect you from my people, if I'm not here. So...try to stay near the cave, please." he said, turning and heading down the side of the cliff, disappearing into the forest.

----
[I'm willing to timeskip to the next day, if you'd like. That's probably what I'll end up doing until Huoriel finally leaves the cave ^^]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff