Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 pm
Whim wandered blissfully around the gardens, humming as she want. Curiously thinking, she started in a sonnet:

What pretty flowers line the path
their scents are carried through the air
so swiftly, silently so it hath
been smelt and drift through everywhere

And breezy light and playful that
it tickles nose and hair and face
and grass beneath like glossy mat
against my skin is smooth as lace

Clouds above so white and fluffy
bush ahead, deep green and puffy
Wisps lie sighing beneath the tree

And apples ripe, red and gold
And garden gnomes stand fun and bold
All in this garden lies free

Spinning happily towards a fountain, she ended her sonnet by sitting happily in the musical rippling waters, stroking her hair and smiling widely.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image

When one of the girls whipped around and asked "who the hell she was" Zanna couldn't help but burst out laughing. She knew it was rude, but that is probably the most dumb question someone could ask. "I'm me, obviously, but my name is Zanna, how else am I supposed to classify 'who I am'?" She then looked to to a girl who called herself Pippa. "'ello Pippa" she added. Zanna then looked around. There were great masts of people dancimg and laughing and talking. Great she thought, crowds, I should've stayed down near the trees. Her thoughts were interrupted to A small girl. "hey angel" she added. When the Pippa and the Avienne started arguing Zanna backed away slowly, hoping to escape. She was already geting a headache from all the people yelling.

ugh it moves to fast to get a decent post in lolz

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:26 pm
Avienne chuckled. She might just get along with the Pippa. "Like I said, I'm Avienne. I was wandering around before coming here." Then the truth slapped her hard across the face. "Zeus garden?! Wait, what the hell are all of us doing here? Heck, why am I here?" She slapped her face, hard. Interaction with people was NOT her strong point. "You mean you're always here, Pippa?"

A tick mark appeared on her forehead when Zanna burst out laughing. "What's so funny, furry? Do I have an accent or something?" she snapped. "And when someone asks who you are, you should answer with your NAME, ditto." Then she glanced the girl before her. "And what you are, in that matter."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image

The snappy girl just wanted to make Zanna laugh even harder, but then she caught zanna as she was trying to sneak away. "Nope! No accent" She purred "But I might have one, and I'm a Kajheet. Wait...how's you know I wasn't human?" Zanna could tell the girl was blind, but how's she know about Zanna not being human? Infact, how's she know that Zanna was a furry none-human? Oh well, maybe she would find out

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:38 pm
"Cause your chi flow's different, ditto. I may be blind, but I can sense the chi flow of living beings. Every being has different chi paths and chi flows. Yours, is very different from humans, so you are clearly not human," she deadpanned. "And, I have a great sense of hearing. It might sound ridiculous, but the way the wind blows on your body is like wind blowing on a furry carpet. So, I assume you are furry." Then she stopped. "What the ******** a Kajheet?"

((I apologize to anyone who's insulted by her profanities xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:42 pm
User Image

Zanna snickered. "I've never been compared to a "furry carpet" before" she remarked. "And that's cool, with the whole chi thing. I can sense your emotions, and your annoyed right now" She added. "Oh, and a kajheet's pretty much a cat person. I look like a cat but I'm taller and stand on two legs. Same face as a cat, same paws, same tail, same ear, same fur, ect. But I'm a biped." Zanna's tail flicked again, she actually wanted to get out of here and somewhere quiet. Oh well, looks like she was stuck...
nah its good

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 pm
"I'm always around here. I live around here." Pippa chuckled at the girls shock. "This is my home after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image

Zanna stared at Pippa in shock. "Seriously?! Is it always like this? With the parties and everything?" Zanna couldn't imagine living with all this noise 24/7

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:54 pm
"No duh. I hell am." At least in meeting strangers, no duh, she thought. "Cat person?" Her curiosity peaked. "And just skip the appearance part: I can't SEE, ditto. So what're you good at? Climbing walls? Cat-walking?"

"You LIVE here?!" Well, that's some news. "You live in Zeus' Garden?! Isn't that guy, like, nutters or something? So you care to tell us a little about this place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:56 pm
"Well Dionysus lives just up that hill. So every night is a party night with him." She chuckled. "It's his thing." She shrugged.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm
User Image

Zanna rolled her eyes, even if the the annoying girl couldn't see it. "Sheesh, fine next time i'll just leave you with no visual thoughts!" This girl was ticking her off, but maybe she wasn't so bad. "And no, well yes, I can climb walls but i can do other stuff to. For instance, seeing in the dark and I can sense others emotions and other things. That I don't share with strangers. Or even strange people for that matter." She finished rudely. It's not like she wanted some random person she just met knowing what she could do! Besides, why should I tell her? Zanna thought. It's not like she cares.

"Oh gods...I woould never be able to live up here....to many freaking people. Isn;t there anyplace quiet?" She asked. It was beautiful here, but too noisy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm
"That sucks." She wasn't one to comment on things, but seriously: A hell annoying guy that treats every night as a party? She was half amazed at how Pippa could tolerate THAT. "So, does he like, get drunk every night or something? And are we supposed to go up there?" God, this day sucked. Wait, no, take that back. Every day with nutters partying on hills sucked.

"Er, dude. I really can't see, so don't ******** waste your breathe." Yes, Avienne admitted. She was the rudest person anyone could've ever met in their lives. But that doesn't mean she has to care. But then she laughed at her last sentence. "Dude, everyone's strange. You, I, Pippa and the rest of us. Nobody's normal. If everyone were normal, this would be one hell of a boring world, if you ask me."  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 pm
User Image

Zanna looked in surprise to Avi, "Wow...I think I actually just agreed with you. What is this world coming to?!" she asked, faking astonishment. "And no duh dowothy, of course noone's NORMAL."

(when i said freaking i ment it as a replasment for f*****g lolz..btw the no duh dowathy is something me and my friend made up when dorothy said "toto, i dont think we're in kansas anymore" lolz XD)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:10 pm
"Yes every night. And no he does not get drunk, he is always drunk. He's the god of wine and celebration after all. "She smiled. "His parties are all the rage though."

((OOC: Night ladies. I'm off to bed.))  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 pm
User Image

"Great, but I'm kind of antisocial, parties + me = not good. aren't there any QUIET places?" Zanna asked. She liked talking and stuff, but not with too many people. She wished she could go somewhere else... Pip started to get distracted so she turned to avi. "Well, unless you like parties, you want to leave this place?" she couldn't beleive it but she was beginning to like this girl. She wasn't like other people who were happy and bubbly all the time, the annoying people were like that. This girl was annoying, but in a different way.

User Image  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces