Reply Recycle Bin
Thwart the enemy's efforts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm
-i jumps high from the boat doing multiple flips avoiding most of the kunais then lands on the bridge 3 feet from zero.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm
"....."Zero just keeps on walking camly and slowly knowing someone was going to attack  

Account Ban Confirmer

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm
The ligh tower was damaged and fell on the bridge, causing damage to te end where Leo was, sending him flying into the water with alot of debre.

Wanted was spotted and to workers weilding battle hammers ran towards him "your not stopping our plans!!!" one attacking low, one attacking high.

The nin on th water decided to ambush Daeh and ram his boat with thiers knocking them all into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 pm
((hope your takling bout me))
Petals came out from were Zero was standing kinda like gaaras sand.But as soon as the hammers hit the petals they lit on fire with amatersu and it ran down the hammers burning there hand  

Account Ban Confirmer

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:27 pm
-i gets send away sliding on the water.while i slide on the water i turns around then throws 4 shurikens at the ninja that rammed into daeh attempting 2 him in multiple parts of his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 pm
Daeh was rammed overboard but into his playground.water.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm
(( sweatdrop sorry Zero, with so many things going on i forgot who you were))

As the worker's hammers were incinrated by the amaterasu they turedtil and ran for it..... but then a shadowy figured appeared in front of Zero. "You... will die here!" the figure said throwing shadow kunai at him.

As Leo landed a large metal pipe was faling from the brigde right above his head along with two nin jumping down to face him in battle.

As Daeh landed in the water the nin around him stood on the water and prepared to do a team attack, when two were struck in multiple parts of the body from Leo's attack. The remaining three continued, "Water style: Great Vortex!" The area between them (which is where Dah was submerged) rose in a spiraling mass of water. They formed anothr hand sign, "Liquid Emission!" The mass of water burst out i many directions hoping to have captured, and killed Daeh in one foul swipe.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm
"Your going to try way harder than that." Daeh said emerging from his water wall. A much stronger water vortex.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:22 pm
As one petal slipped through the air it touched the shuriken and lit it on fire with amaterasu.Zero stared at the shadowy figure as if nothing just happened"......."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm
The figure chuckled as the shadow from the shuriken continue forward and hit Zero in the gut.

The three nin were scked to see Daeh still alive, but they weren giving up just yet. They made anther hand sign and sent three "Water Style: Water Dragoons!" spiraling at him from below.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 am
As Zero Got hit in the gut the shuriken went right through him taking some petals with it(clone).Zero apeered behind the shadowy figure and tryed to punch him or her in the face  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 am
-i reacts by grabbing the large metal pipe using my superhuman strength. i then swings the metal pipe like a baseball bat at the 2 ninjas attempts 2 hit them with force.  

Inferno_Leo

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 am
As Leo swung the pipe he sent the two nin flying, a homerun. (( XD )) Just when he thought he was done with them the sky warped and turned into a purple-ish gray tone and the water turned into fire. (genjujtsu) He was getting burned alive and sinking into the flames.

As Zero punched him his fist went right through it and more of the shadow figures appeared (haze clone). He began to chuckle, "You cant win...." he siad darkly. Each figure began to launch more shuriken at Zero from different angles.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 pm
As zero had shuriken launched at him he tuck out a kunai blocking ebery single one.Then he activated his sharingan and tryed to sense if the real one was there so he threw a kunai at one assuming he was the one.And if it missied he had sen two petals behind it just incase it missed  

Account Ban Confirmer

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm
iii_Zero
As zero had shuriken launched at him he tuck out a kunai blocking ebery single one.Then he activated his sharingan and tryed to sense if the real one was there so he threw a kunai at one assuming he was the one.And if it missied he had sen two petals behind it just incase it missed

The kunai went straight through the haze clone as did the petals. They all began to chuckle darkly as they closed in on him, taking out more shuriken, making themfly towards Zero. "This is almost over..." they all said in unison.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff