Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Married Girl knows about boys! Ask questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person counter
  +1
View Results

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:32 am
this is my question:
ok there iz thiz guy ive liked since the 6th grade (im in 8th now) and he has a gf now, but no1 likes her including me. im not jealous, but shes rlly rude and everything. wat do i do 2 get over him.

and 1 more thing i might not be over my ex. that i havent seen since 7th grade. but i dont like him anymore. im just confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 am
Okay, we'll take this one at a time...

With the guy you've liked since 6th grade; Think about it this way. If that rude girl is what he's into, do you really want to be around him? Wash your hands of him. I find that a guy who likes girls who are ugly underneath the skin wind up being guys who are ugly themselves.

And you might not be over your ex from last year? There are some people you never get over.

My first love and I were together for 2 years. We fought constantly, beat each other up, and generally had an awful go of it. But I loved him. Still do, in fact. When it comes to people like that, it's best to just hold those feelings back, and not act on them. You two broke up for a reason, right? That reason won't change.  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 am
well the thing iz with the first guy. he doesnt see that hiz gf iz mean. or the fact that she gets jealous so easily, so he stays with her. and i heard that he tried 2 break up with her but she cried and he caved. so ya.

and the other guy ive known since 3rd grade and theres just something i cant put my finger on y i still my like him.

im srry i keep asking u so much questions. i find it easier yet weird that i can tell ppl over the internet about thiz and not my mom.
Sinful Nana
Okay, we'll take this one at a time...

With the guy you've liked since 6th grade; Think about it this way. If that rude girl is what he's into, do you really want to be around him? Wash your hands of him. I find that a guy who likes girls who are ugly underneath the skin wind up being guys who are ugly themselves.

And you might not be over your ex from last year? There are some people you never get over.

My first love and I were together for 2 years. We fought constantly, beat each other up, and generally had an awful go of it. But I loved him. Still do, in fact. When it comes to people like that, it's best to just hold those feelings back, and not act on them. You two broke up for a reason, right? That reason won't change.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am
The internet is an inherently safe place to put your emotions out. No worries.

Still, why would you want a guy who caves to a girl just because she cries? He couldn't even stand up for himself when he wanted something. Trust me, better to walk away. I've been in your shoes, in both situations. Let the first guy be.

And the second guy, if you might like him, you need to do some soul-searching. Always find the truth in your own heart before you make a decision. See if it's just unresolved issues, or if you really still care for him. If it's still that affection, talk to him. See if he still feels the same for you. And maybe you can give it a second go round, and get closure this time.

I'm here to answer your questions. I don't mind.  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 am
thnk u  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:18 pm
No problem at all. ^_^ heart

Still here to share the love and advice! Doesn't have to be about boys! Bring all your questions to me!  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:07 pm
Haha ok well now I have a question. This also involves getting over guys. I went to Germany over the summer, and in the group there was this REALLY adorable, hot, hilarious and nice guy (I'll call him "Bob"). He started going out with this girl on the trip but I didn't let it get me down. They broke up earlier in the school year and I still wished I could go out with him, so I started talking to him. He didn't seem interested, so I decided "You know what, I'm gonna ask him to hang out, or this is going NOWHERE". So I asked him if he wanted to hang casually, and he turned me down kind of coldly. That broke my heart for awhile. He's a senior, so there's no "other chance" I'd get with him. He's gone soon.

Then there's this dude whom I'll call "Jack". I've known him since 1st grade, grew up in Elementary school with him, he was like my bro in 5th grade (I was friends with all guys. The girls in my school were BITCHES and I just got along better with the guys. I wish it were still that way). So we were close, he was some cute little short pudgy average 5th grader. We grew apart in middle school, blah blah. So then, in the begnning of the year, we were the only two on our afterschool bus. Well he's just the HOTTEST guy I know. EXTREMELY cute, hot, everything I look for in a guy when it comes to physical appearance. Seriously, matched my preferences perfectly. Anyway, he was SOOO nice. As he always was. We got along REALLY well and had a really funny convo. We exchanged numbers, and I seriously thought I would end up going out with him we "clicked" that well. We texted all day even. The next day he started ignoring me, and then he stopped talking to me completely (aside from the occasional "hi" in the hall). Then I found out he started going out with this girl who's in my math class. This girl also went out with the guy I liked LAST year, this exact same TIME of year. So I'm pissed at her even though she seems nice.

Well, Bob's locker is DIRECTLY across from my math room. I pass him every day in the halls, as our schedules seem to be on a collision course. Every day we have math, Jack walks his girlfriend to math. Our teacher is always late, so I'm waiting for 5 minutes outside of the room, forced to see Jared right across the hall, talking to his friends and completely ignoring me, and Jack, whom I REALLY ******** LIKED holding hands with the girl I sat next to. It's awful!!!!!! It hurts so much having to see them there, and me just standing there awkwardly for 5 minutes, unnoticed. Also my ex is in my math class, a guy whom I was so close to it was unbelievable. We're still friends but not as close. I've always loved him, though not really romantically anymore. He has depression and is suicidal so I'm always worrying about him and I'm there for him as much as possible. I'd definitely go out with him again if I had a second chance, because I miss what we had so much.

Ok. So that's a really long post. But I really need to know HOW DO I GET OVER THIS HURT. You said in a previous post some people you will never get over. I will definitely never get over my ex but I've come to accept that, as I love him now in more of a "I wanna be a sister-figure and make sure you're ok at all times", but I can't help being hurt when I see Bob and Jack and wonder what could've been, and why I'm not good enough for them (AND WHY FATE IS SUCH A ******** b***h AND THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS BE RIGHT ABOUT THE MATH ROOM). It made me so depressed yesterday that I was just sitting and staring at my desk for the first half hour of the class, until we actually started doing a class activity. I think people noticed, and I don't want that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Sinful Nana
Him being possessive at that time is just like a dog marking his territory. He's telling the other guys, "This is mine. Don't you dare touch." It's actually a good sign. But if it begins to become a problem, open a dialogue with him. Talk to him about it. It'll help your relationship in the long run.

thank youz  

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Anyone help meee??? cry This really does depress me >_< I just need advice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Bel, you've got it really hard. Seeing them every day is just compounding the pain that you feel.

With Bob, it's going to be an unrequited love situation. Sorry, doll. As I also said before, invest in a good absorbent pillow.

And with Jack... Fate is always a b***h, and she's constantly having puppies that we trip over.

*hugs* Try to not get depressed over it. These pains will ease with time, and unfortunately that's the only solution. While some people drink and others do drugs, they don't cause forgetfulness. The pain is still there. Be thankful that you can deal with it now. It will make you a stronger and more awesome woman.

And you are so much better than both of those boys put together. I don't care if they can't see it. It's their loss, not yours. You'll find some wonderful guy when Fate has a smile on her face, and the guys you like now will fade.

I know it's all future tense for now. And that's where it will be. Time heals all wounds. But talking about it will help, too. I'll always be here to listen, okay?  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Sinful Nana
Bel, you've got it really hard. Seeing them every day is just compounding the pain that you feel.

With Bob, it's going to be an unrequited love situation. Sorry, doll. As I also said before, invest in a good absorbent pillow.

And with Jack... Fate is always a b***h, and she's constantly having puppies that we trip over.

*hugs* Try to not get depressed over it. These pains will ease with time, and unfortunately that's the only solution. While some people drink and others do drugs, they don't cause forgetfulness. The pain is still there. Be thankful that you can deal with it now. It will make you a stronger and more awesome woman.

And you are so much better than both of those boys put together. I don't care if they can't see it. It's their loss, not yours. You'll find some wonderful guy when Fate has a smile on her face, and the guys you like now will fade.

I know it's all future tense for now. And that's where it will be. Time heals all wounds. But talking about it will help, too. I'll always be here to listen, okay?

Thanks... well for just a laugh factor, I was wondering for a few minutes how you knew my name! I was like "....How does she know that my name is Bel?" took me awhile to figure out that it's in my siggy haha sweatdrop

It just makes me feel like s**t. Just like, "why am I never good enough?" even though I know I'm not the reason :/ being single for a year does that to you haha. I just wish that literally I could meet a guy tomorrow, a cute awesome funny dude, get along with him, like him, like me back, and go out with him. Because thats how it seems to work out with everyone except me :/ in this day of instant gratification, love is the only thing you CAN'T get xD It turns out there are infact guys interested in me but unfortunately I just cant feel the same way. I'm just scared that it'll always hurt, like if I look back I'll always feel really hurt by it and always wonder about what could've been. I mean that's part of life, but it just sucks that I can never ever get the dude I want. I know it's only highschool and I'm not even looking for something serious. I'm not one of those girls whos like "THEY'RE MY SOULMATE". I realize it's only highschool, but that doesnt mean that I should deprive myself of a relationship or anything >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm
Yes, your siggy gave it away. Figured I might as well personalize it. ^_^

And no, finding Mr. Right isn't immediate. I met my husband off of a booty-call website. But we got to be friends, and after 2 years met. Then 3 years of dating, and we finally got married. I didn't call him my soul mate until last year, even after we were engaged. I went years upon years without dating before him, and I was desperate for someone to love me. When he came along, things fell into place.

I do suggest that you date. You're a cute girl, and I bet that there are boys in your school who are just pining away after you, especially if you're a Rocky Horror Picture Show fan. It shows that you're quirky and fun. I can see you in my head standing at your locker and bursting into dance just for the heck of it. Keep your eyes open for those boys, sweetie. They are there, and you have every right to date if you want to! But if not, then that's also your choice.

Don't worry. Your right guy will come one day. And all these aches and pains you feel now will fade. I used to live and breathe my crush's daily rituals. Now, I have no issues with what happened in school. The past is past. It will be for you, too.  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:24 pm
Sinful Nana
Yes, your siggy gave it away. Figured I might as well personalize it. ^_^

And no, finding Mr. Right isn't immediate. I met my husband off of a booty-call website. But we got to be friends, and after 2 years met. Then 3 years of dating, and we finally got married. I didn't call him my soul mate until last year, even after we were engaged. I went years upon years without dating before him, and I was desperate for someone to love me. When he came along, things fell into place.

I do suggest that you date. You're a cute girl, and I bet that there are boys in your school who are just pining away after you, especially if you're a Rocky Horror Picture Show fan. It shows that you're quirky and fun. I can see you in my head standing at your locker and bursting into dance just for the heck of it. Keep your eyes open for those boys, sweetie. They are there, and you have every right to date if you want to! But if not, then that's also your choice.

Don't worry. Your right guy will come one day. And all these aches and pains you feel now will fade. I used to live and breathe my crush's daily rituals. Now, I have no issues with what happened in school. The past is past. It will be for you, too.

Yeah.. as a lonely girl who's friends dont pay her much attention, yeah I REALLY want someone to love me. Just for now, as HS is temporary. I just wish I COULD date. It's hard to wait.. I sort of like a guy, but I dunno. I might go for it, but honestly I wish I could just meet someone new. I need a change you know? And yes, I would TOTALLY burst into the Time Warp at my locker smile Most people think that "Time Warp" is that weird discovery channel show or something so they have no idea haha. I know eventually someone will come... I just hate my situation right now and I dont see it changing soon >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 pm
I'm so glad I pinned you right from the get-go! <3

And to meet someone new, go somewhere new. The only way for you situation to change is for you to change it. I know I sound like a fortune cookie, but I learned these lessons the hard way. Besides, guys are a dime a dozen. The good ones are hard to find, though.  

Djana Nana

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 pm
Sinful Nana
I'm so glad I pinned you right from the get-go! <3

And to meet someone new, go somewhere new. The only way for you situation to change is for you to change it. I know I sound like a fortune cookie, but I learned these lessons the hard way. Besides, guys are a dime a dozen. The good ones are hard to find, though.

Haha indeed they are! It's hard when you live in rural NY xD I wanted to go to the mall today, but no one else could go. Plans just fell apart. My ex told me to go alone and just meet people but I dont see how he does that xD I think that would be really wierd and scary, just going up to random people and saying "Hi". It's like.... how would that work xD But its a good idea, nonetheless. I do try to get out haha. Well, thanks for your advice. I guess that yeah time will just heal wounds. In a year I wont have to worry about Bob (though it'll suck that he'll be gone. No more chances) and who knows, maybe I'll have another chance with Jake. He's in indoor track (I was gonna join this year but I just didnt. Plus his gf is in it so that wouldnt be fun) so if I join next year maybe I'll get a chance wink or meet OTHER hot dudes! Because I doubt they'll still be together. Soooo yes. Thanks!! Sooooo much! Made me feel much more optimistic. I guess I'll just wait a little longer. Maybe fate will stop having those b***h puppies (probably mated with Karma and Irony) for once smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff