Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] [L-N] [P-1x1] What am I to you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:02 pm
Jace stood by and watched in silence, watching Xion eat the sandwiches. They must have been good, since he didn't think Xion would eat them at all. Especially since Jace had made them in thirty seconds. Seems like he had a gift: making sandwiches in 30 seconds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 pm
Xion finished the sandwiches fifteen minutes later and wiped his mouth on a napkin as he got up. "I'll be back by dinner." Was all Xion said before to stand in front of Jace and looked at him. "Make sure dinner is ready on time. Failure will be punishment for the night."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 am
Jace looked down, suddenly mesmerized by the floor tiles. "Understood. I shall try my best." He whispered. He hated being punished. It just wasn't the best feeling thing in the world. But that meant that Jace couldn't enjoy himself for the rest of the afternoon. Oh well. He only prayed that he would be able to come up with something and cook it in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 pm
Xion looked at the boy for a minute and took Jace's chin in his hand and tilted his head so he had to look at him. "Do not looked down when you are talking." He said in a cold monotone. "It is rude."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 am
"F-Forgive me. I didn't mean to offend you." Jace hissed, glaring into Xion's eyes. Even though he was scared crapless of the guy, he wasn't going to back down in an argument or a fight. However, he didn't want to be punished. Jace sighed mentally. I'm such an oxi-moron.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 pm
Xion drew his hand back and slapped Jace across the face. His face showed no emotion at all. All you could tell was It was cold as ice and a manner of dipleasure was emanate from it. "Do not test my patients boy. I have little of it and I do not mind giving you your punishment now."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:20 pm
Jace didn't turn his hand back, but stayed in the position with his head thrown sideways. His hair covered his eyes, hiding the pain that was radiating from his cheek. A stinging pain ran from his face to his heart, but he ignored it as he finally turned back towards Xion, an emotionless mask held in place on his face.

"Forgive me. I didn't mean to offend you." He repeated quietly, all emotion drained from the response. Then he turned on his heels and walked away. "It's not like you'd have the balls to give me my punishment now anyway..." He muttered quietly under his breath.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Xion looked back at the boy's emotionless face, showing one of his own back as he listened to the boys words then watched him start to leave. He then walked up to Jace and hugged him from behind as he buried his face in his neck.

"What was that about me not having the balls to punish you?" He asked as he looked at him from the corner of his eye. "Would you like to repeat it? Or should I just prove you wrong?" He asked softly, whispering it in Jace's ear as his right hand went under Jace's shirt and started to ghost around the skin; Xion deciding to use a 'different' punishment today for the boy's behavior.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 pm
Jace's face flushed a bright, deep red as he felt a cold hand slither up his shirt and lightly touch his skin. The younger boy shivered and let out a gasping sigh, but he did not give in. When Xion asked his question, Jace's eyes opened and a sarcastic smile touched his features.

"Repeat it? Sure. You. Don't. Have. The. Balls. To. Punish. Me. Anyway." Jace enunciated every single word loudly and clearly, even though he knew that he was digging his own grave.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm
Xion raked his nails into Jace's skin and lightly trailed them down and made claw marks as he nipped at the boy's ear. "I'm going to make you eat your words." He said in his ear beofre biting his ear again and began to n** down to his collar bone.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am
A frightened gasp escaped Jace's lips as he felt nails embed itself in his skin and rake down his fragile body. Xion's teeth punctured his ear, forcing him to lean back into the young man for support, lest he fall to the floor. Xion probably wouldn't care if he did, since punishment usually resulted in Jace either not waking up, or falling to the floor in near paralysis.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm
BUMP Bump Bump Bump Bump  

iTammie-chan

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm
(Sorry>< For got to post hereD: )

Xion looked at Jace from the corner of his eye and smirked under the boy's skin. He then closed his eyes and continued to occupy his mouth with JAce's neck; his nails going down his chest, leaving behind marks. He had ten minutes to punish this boy...he won't be able to do much..but he wcould do a little damage.

After ten minutes, Xion had Jace against the wall, his hands above his head and his shirt off. Nail marks and hickeys littered the boy's upper body and Xion looked at him fully for a minute then let go of his hands and watched him slide to the ground. He turned around and said: I intend to have dinner on time, boy." And then left the house and went back to work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm
Jace gasped for air as his body hit the ground. Xion's final words lingered in the air long after the man had left, which frightened Jace more than anything. A pale, shaking hand reached upward and felt all of the marks left by the disciplinary actions of his master. Jace lowered his head and curled up, bringing his knees to his face. Ten minutes of torture. It could be much worse... but now he knew. Better start making dinner.  

iTammie-chan

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm
Xion left the house then got into the car and looked out the window as the driver drove back to the oil company. All the way, he thought of business deals and what he would do when the workers stared to lag behind. It was tiring but when your the head of it what can you do?

He reached work and got out of the car and headed to his office. He then immediately got to work and didn't take a break until the day was over. When hours were done and it was time to close up, Xion locked his office door then went to the car. He got in then headed for home. 'He better have dinner ready..' Xion thought as he let his mind waner.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff