Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Albount & Hawt HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr?
  Yes, rawr!
View Results

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 pm
"That's nice that you guys do that for eachother." Leto commented. She liked how friendly the pack was towards eachother. "and if it's alright, then I'll just have a few bites..." Leto said hesitantly. She was a small girl, but she knew how to eat. Leto took a nacho chip off of Andrew's plate and ate it. They were perfectly crunchy, even though they were soaked in cheese and salsa. Smiling at the great taste, she began to eat some more.

Between eating a nacho, she giggled at Andrew's joke. "Alright, I will eat and forget. I completely agree with your philosophy on lunch." Leto said with a smile. She felt a rush of reassurance go through her, getting the knot that was in her stomach out and giving her a bit of warmth.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 pm
Andrew shrugged. He didn't think it was nice just something they had done for years. Larry and Andrew had been friends longest reason he was the beta and both could never decide what to eat so each had gone to separate lines and just ate a little of everything.

"You say it's nice I just say it's common knowledge. Not everyone enjoys just one type of food." He said to her. Andrew and the others continued to reach over the table grabbing some good amounts of food. No one knew why they had such a good time doing this but they did so that's all he and the others cared about.

The whole 'eat and forget' was not suppose to be a joke but if she took that way it was fine. "I've never been big on philosophy. That's just something that we always practice. Just have fun with friends and let the times go on." He said before laughing at the little joke Larry made about Vlad. No one else but Andrew and Larry got the humor but it was just because they both were such great friends.

Larry decided to tell a joke while Andrew was talking to Leto. "What's pale, ghostly, and yellow all over?" He asked the group to which everyone shrugged. "Vladimir Reynolds with nachos on his face and pee in his pants from being scared of a human." Larry added laughing at his own joke seeing Andrew laugh as well.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 pm
Leto listened to Andrew as she ate the nachos, for a human, she was starting to put a dent in them. Between what Andrew was saying, she could hear Larry, the beta, tell a joke.

She listened to what Larry said, and laughed a little bit. The being afraid of a human part wasn't offensive either, the thought of something so powerful being afraid of such a small girl was the most humorous for her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:24 pm
Andrew sighed as he noticed lunch was coming to an end. There was no way around it, well unless you skipped but that wasn't something you wanted to do on the first day. Most people wouldn't really care if he skipped unless the teacher was a ghostie.

Taking a final bit of food Andrew looked at the group. "So remember that we have a meeting today after school. No one leaves the meeting until I say so. Now that everyone understands lunch is adjourned." He said to the group seeing everyone get up and wipe the empty trays off before stacking them on top of the trash cans. "Come on I'll take you to your next class." He said as he stood up taking Leto's hand to help her up.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Bing, bing, bing.. The bell sounded, ending lunch B and calling out the kids for lunch C.

Leto took Andrew's hand to get up, it was really warm, almost too warm. Nonetheless, she got off of the seat with ease and nodded to Andrew. "Thanks, Andrew." she said to him. She was happy that her next class was shared with with him so she wouldn't be alone with a bunch of vampires. She let go of Andrew's hand and got ready to follow him to their History Of Lycans & Vampires class.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Andrew shrugged. It wasn't that big of a deal but she made it seem like it. "Leto it's not such a big deal. You make everything seem bigger than it is." He told her shaking his head. Walking out slowly he headed upstairs.

Seems that it was another ghostie teacher, his least favorite of them too. Opening the door for her he let her in then followed sitting in the back of the room. This room was actually used by two teachers considering they had to have a Lycan and Vampire teach the class.

Vampires didn't like learning about Lycan history and Lycans didn't like hearing about Vampire history. So they had both with no prejudices being made which made Andrew even angrier. There was no way he would get through this year without killing someone. Probably the teacher he despised or Vlad.

Vlad walked up the stairs heading to class. My favorite class this will be interesting. I hope Andrew isn't here cause I really want to get Leto back for what she did earlier. he thought to himself as he opened the door seeing Andrew in back. Disgusted he sat in the front closest to the door.

When they aimed to leave Vlad would strike, he would kill them. Well Leto would be dead Andrew he didn't know what would happen between the two of them.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 pm
"Do not, I just didn't think anyone would even try to be nice to me at this school, and to have at least one friend is a big deal to me." Leto told Andrew as they went upstairs.

Once they got into the room, they sat near the back of the room. Which, Leto wouldn't normally do, but she was tired from the long day and figure the best place to fall asleep would be near the back. She put her head to the side to watch the kids file in. It was near the end of the prep time that Vlad walked into the classroom. She sighed, at least with Andrew she would be alright.

Putting her head down, she started to drift into sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:40 pm
Andrew just rolled his eyes. It was pointless to talk to her about that. She would just keep arguing. Since he was in a ghostie's room he would have to be on his best behavior. That was not something he was looking forward to.

Slowly he let his head rest on his hand. No one would be getting through this class easily. The teacher was a bore and that just made it worse.

Vlad just laughed at himself. The two of them were in for a big surprise after class. The teacher let Vlad do whatever he wanted. That was on of the good things about being the leader. You got away with everything.

No one seemed to be able to get him in trouble, unless it was a fur mongrel that is. Stupid werewolves that was his only thought and that would stay as his thought until the end of the class.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Bing Bing Bing, the bell sounded for the next hour.
Leto awoke to the sound of the class getting let out. Opening her eyes slowly she looked around to find that most of the people already leaving. Yawning, she gathered her things and then began to get up from her desk. Leto stretched her arms, she had slept through the whole class and her muscles were achy.

She didn't want to be late to her orchestra class, so she took a step towards the door and noticed Vlad. During her dreamless sleep, she had forgotten about him even being there. Leto glanced back to Andrew, hoping that nothing would happen between the two.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm
Andrew looked at her. "Leto listen to me. For your orchestra class you have to go out this door-" He got out before Vlad appeared in front of them.

"Andrew I'll take her to Orchestra. I have that class now as well. Go run off and have fun howling in chorus." He said as he took a hole of Leto's hand and walked out of the room with her.

Andrew grumbled to himself. There was no way he could get Vlad to leave her alone. He lost plain and simple. Slowly and begrudgingly he made his way to chorus. When he got there he just sat down and waited for the bell. Vlad was going to pay Andrew just didn't know how yet.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 am
Leto listened to Andrew's directions and nodded before he was cut off by Vlad. Leto felt a cold fear hit her as he told Andrew that they shared the orchestra class together. She was going to a class that was filled with vampires and she would be the only human. Leto frowned upon that idea, but didn't have a chance to reject it as Vlad walked her out of the room.

When they had decended the stairs, she tried to get him to free her hand. Even though Vlad was quite good-looking, he didn't seem very friendly towards her and she didn't want to get close to someone who would ever consider herself 'lunch'. "Hey, you know I can walk perfectly fine by myself." Leto said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 pm
Vlad shook his head. "No I can't let you go. If I do you'll just run away and out of school. We can't have you skipping your last day of school. I will carry you if need be. Don't worry I can do it without much thought." He seethed as he gripped her wrist a little tighter.

There was no way he was going to let his prey escape. What hunter would do that? Not a very good one. He was going to make sure she was in class then when she left Andrew would be in his meeting and Vlad would get his revenge. Yes that was it his revenge.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm
"Last day?" Leto said questioning Vlad. Then it occurred to her, he was threatening her once again. Maybe this will be my last day.. Leto thought with remorse. But, Andrew said he'd protect me, I should have a chance, hopefully. Leto tried to lighten her mood. She knew if she thought that she would die, she probably would. If there was any chance of making it through this school, it would have to be with her mind.

Leto winced as Vlad gripped her wrist tighter than it already was. She gave him a hard stare as she continued to follow him, unwillingly, to orchestra.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Vlad opened the door and threw her into the room. "Yes your last day. I hope you don't mind losing all of your blood before the end of the night tonight." He told her evilly. Vladimir would have fun messing with her. She asked for it after putting nachos in his face at lunch.

Sitting down in his seat he glared at her menacingly. After he saw that teacher entered he looked forward and paid attention. He played the cello so he was ready to learn some new music, he would name it Leto's death song.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 pm
Leto froze with fear as she was thrown into the room and as she was told she would be loosing all of her blood. The teacher quickly yelled at her to hurry up and get her flute put together, which she did so with ease. Right off the bat, she had to take a playing test, which was supposed to show her ability to read music and how well her tone was. Being put under pressure was something Leto wasn't good at, but with only five other flutes in the room, she knew that she could beat them and get the first chair.

Everyone in the room was given a piece to read off of and play, the teacher started with the violins, harps next, percussion, trumpets, trombones, clarinets, basoons, double basses, oboes, violas, and finally it was her turn. She waited patiently as the four flutes went before her. They all sounded beautiful, which had her intimidated. Taking a deep breath, she began to play the arrangement of Entr'acte from Carmen. Her tone was beautiful, the notes were hit even with the difficult key signature that she was given in the arrangement. She used vibrato when called for and all around, she did better than the other five flutists.

When she was done with the piece, she looked around her, the vampires looked at her with astonishment and with distaste. The astonishment was because she sounded beautiful, even though she was a human, and the distaste was because she did better than the other flutists, who were vampires.

Finally, the teacher began to test the last section of the band, the cellos.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff