Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Room Host Applications <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 am
Username: -x AoiSakura x-

Average time on Gaia (per day): Right now, my time online is very limited. With all the homework and rehearsals and tests, I haven't been able to get on much, but I do check back fairly regularly. However, once school gets out in April, I should be able to be on most of the time. During last year's annual ball, I was on for almost the whole thing (except for when I was asleep). Christmas
When are you on (Morning, afternoon, night)?: During the time of the annual ball, usually from 9a or 10a to 11p or 12p (GMT-7:00), with some breaks for music practice or eating. For now I'm on most often during the afternoon.
Who would you like to host with?: I quite like most of the people I've talked to, I guess we'll see if we come to that. I'd like to get to know people and their strengths and weaknesses better before deciding something like this.

The room you want most: The Forest Room
Rooms that you would be ok with hosting: The Room of Wisdom and Arts; News Room
Rooms you DO NOT want: The Room of Beauty
People who you feel you would work best with: Almost anyone; responsible people are best smile
What are your strengths for this position?: I am a good leader and am good at convincing people to do what I need them to do. I am also very responsible and get things done when I say I will get them done. I plan well and schedule everything ahead of time so that it gets done. I can be firm and assertive when I have to be, but can also be very nice and flexible when the situation calls for it.

Room Ideas:

The Forest Room:
-Since Apollo and Artemis are siblings, maybe have some sibling rivalry between the rooms? I'd love to see a little competition.
-Artemis has sworn to be a virgin forever, so have some sort of girl power theme. Or have guys that try to convince Artemis to not be single forever.
-Centaurs are usually seen as the dark side of nature and are given to riotous living. Have the centaur prince be rather rowdy and have Artemis balance him out.
-Art-wise, the front page would be lovely with some vines and trees draped over things or as borders for the posts. It would be cool to have the theme colors be green and silver (since the moon is the symbol of Artemis).

The Room of Wisdom and Arts:
-Have trivia contests! Have art contests! Have poetry contests!-

News Room:
-Have wings on a lot of things. Like winged scrolls as the borders.

User Information: This would be my first time hosting something of this magnitude, so I have no experience there. However, I have participated in several RPs and am a quite good writer. I would be able to advance the storyline when I needed to. I am very literate and have a strong vocabulary, which would help the writing. I am also a good actor, and would be able to take on another character very easily. I include everyone, and would be good at making everyone feel welcome wherever I was placed.

Note: There will be two week during the summer where I will not be able to be online as much. As we do not yet know when the annual ball is, I cannot be entirely certain if I will be here or not. However the chance that I will be unavailable is very slim, and I will know if I can't come as soon as we decide what the dates of the ball will be.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am
Of all the times to drop off the face of the earth! Stupid life! *sigh* I would have loved to host, but instead, I'll just do my best to be an awesome cheerleader! Good luck everybody!  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items