Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 pm
"Open your eyes, and do not be afraid. For God has come to save thee from the clutches of the dark." Dustynn muttered, brushing Olan's hand softly from his face. It was Dustynn's first actual look at Olan in good lighting, since their first meet was quite dark. "That car didn't hit you... It would have hit me too if it did." Dustynn muttered, inspecting Olan's ankle with half interest. "Of course... you were shot though."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:13 pm
Olan's eyes widened and his heart stopped. The murderer! He was alone inside the room with the murderer! Instantly, he jolted and an unbearable pain shot throughout his body, forcing him to fall back into his previous position. His body was racked with a mixture of pain and fear. What was going to happen to him now? Was he going to be killed like Nyka was? What will happen to him once he died? Will he ever see his family and friends again?

He was frozen once again, and he could only hope that the killer wasn't planning on dispatching him anytime soon. His heart was pounding, and he could swear that it could be heard! The last thing he needed was for the sound to reach the murderer's ears!

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 pm
"Sh... it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you unless you don't cooperate." Dustynn said softly, placing his finger on the boy's trembling lips. "Yes... I killed all of your little friends. I was paid to do it now, okay? I don't kill people on my own..." Dustynn tried to explain. "Of course, Nyka was hard to kill, since she was such a pretty girl." He chuckled humorlessly.

When Dustynn pressed his palm against Olan's chest, he felt the rapid beating of his heart. "Scared? Don't be. It'll all be okay soon. Do you have the money?" He asked, removing his hand from Olan's chest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm
Olan felt himself turn to stone at the murderer's question. The stolen money! It must have been dropped when the assassins were shooting him! Now he was going to have to say goodbye to life and hope he'd meet his family and friends again.

At least the citizens would be relieved. They wouldn't have to live in fear that the 'vessel' was going to choose them to be the next murder victims. He should actually be glad that he wouldn't have to suffer loneliness or see his friends on the news.

However, all that was out of his relief point. He had vowed on the day of 9/11 that he would preserve his family name, so that the Fluffsworth line would continue. It sounded cheesy, he knew, but that was the only reason he was alive.

Maybe the killer will think of another way to let Olan pay for the lost money. Maybe he wouldn't have to die. Those were the only outcomes of the situation he could hope for at the moment. He knew for sure, though, that he wasn't going to get off the hook.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 pm
"You're one lucky a*****e, you know that?" Dustynn asked, holding up the dropped sack. "You can't just go and drop a bag of f-ing ten grand on the streets like that. Do you know what kind of people would kill for this money? Many..." Dustynn sighed, tossing the bag at a chair.

"Are you hungry? I can imagine that you haven't eaten yet." Dustynn asked, turning towards his closet to look for a clean shirt. "You're going to need some new clothes too. If you walk around here in that outfit, you are not going to be well-liked."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm
"I'm sorry," Olan muttered. "I wasn't thinking." He'd rather not be scolded for a mistake that occurred when he was trying to preserve his own life and family name. Not many people would think in that situation.

He rolled onto his side, slowly to avoid the pain, and began staring at the wall. He didn't want to ask who was paying this killer to go after all his friends. It wasn't like he was going to get the answer he wanted, anyway. Still, he had to know. "Why?"

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm
"Hm? Why what?" Dustynn asked, pulling a t-shirt, a hoodie, and some baggy jeans from the closet. "It should fit, sorry if it doesn't." He muttered, placing them on the side of the bed. Marissa came in the room with food, set it on the floor, then quickly hurried out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm
"You shouldn't have killed them. They hadn't done anything to you," Olan said. "Even if it was for money, you shouldn't have done it!" There was a sudden pain in his hands and he found that he had punched the wall, where a blood spot instantly appeared.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm
"I killed them because my life depended on it." Dustynn hissed, anger filling his black eyes. "If I didn't kill them, then I would have been tortured into doing it. Do you know what kind of person hired me? The kind who has no feelings for human life! This person would cut out of my liver and feed it to his dog to make me go and kill somebody for him, okay? I'm living my life in as much fear as you are!" Dustynn tried hard not to yell, hissing every word through his teeth. Then he noticed that Olan's hand was bleeding, and he immediately grabbed the gaux from the table.

"Hurting yourself isn't going to bring them back. I'm sorry if I killed them, but you know why." He replied, grabbing Olan's hand and began to bandage it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 pm
"What did he want?" Olan could only ask. "Do you know?" He didn't expect to get any answer. It wasn't like he needed one anyway. Still, he seemed desperate to know the reason why his friends, all of them, were targeted. Had this person had a grudge against his family? Was he trying to end their line?

'The only way I can find out at the moment is if this guy knows and decides to tell me,' he thought, though it lacked any hope at all.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm
"I wish I could tell you, but I can't. Asking questions was something that would probably get my tongue cut off." Dustynn sighed, exaggerating slightly on the tongue cutting part.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, pointing to the food on the floor.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm
Olan just shook his head. "Nah, I'm okay... I guess," he answered. "I should get home now. Mom and Dad will be worried." It sounded ridiculous, since his parents were dead, but he would use that excuse only to leave.

The painting was what he would talk to every now and then. People may think he was crazy, but who cares? Nobody. He never payed attention to such things anyway.

As Olan tried to step off the bed, he immediately collapsed, feeling weak for some reason. Maybe it was from the loss of blood. It didn't surprise him. He could manage.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm
"Your parents are dead, I know that much about your life." Dustynn sighed, kicking Olan in the ankle when he tried to move. "Moving is stupid, since you've lost more blood than you should have." He muttered, pushing him back onto the bed. Anticipating that Olan was probably going to fight back, Dustynn grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head, using his left to help hold down the boy by using it to push down on his legs.

"You're staying here for today, whether you like it or not." Dustynn muttered, shifting his weight slightly on the boy. "Unless... you want me to kill you right now with the same weapon I used to kill Nyka." The purple/black haired boy smirked, turning a little bit so that the light from the desk caught the gleaming silver of the gun in his back pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:41 pm
Olan froze as soon as he heard the word 'kill'. His eyes widened and all the muscles in his body tensed to the point of nearly cramping. Just looking at the killer reminded him of one of those assassins that tried to kill him.

A thought struck him. What if the person who hired this killer was a Devil Witness? After all, the Witnesses been trying to get rid of him for a long time. They actually blamed him for the fall of the Twin Towers, though he didn't know why.

His hands twitched and felt cold, and Olan was pretty sure that his blood circulation was cut off. He squirmed a little in the discomfort of the situation, but it did no good. He was going to have to lie there until the murderer decides to let him go.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 pm
Dustynn held that position, almost afraid to move. But he finally did, reaching for the gun in his back pocket. He literally sat on Olan heavily, pointing the gun to his forehead. "What's your name? My employer didn't give me anything specific other than your picture." Dustynn asked, unlocking the safety on the gun with an audible click.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff