no i wont
View Results

Iam MonsterRAWR0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 am
Matron Mord Sith
Bunnies go RAWR20
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade
She will treat him badly and he will appreciate you so much more when you two get together. Keep telling yourself that while you wait it out. Also, don't make a move right after they break up. About a month is probably a good time to wait.

How do you know that shes going to treat him badly? Just because shes pretty that doesn't automatically make her an evil b***h. Why must you people be so vicious and catty towards a girl just because shes beautiful? Stop being so jealous, its not very flattering and it certainly doesn't make you look good.

I'm hearing girls telling the OP to throw things at her
The OP wants to dump water on her
People are assuming because of her good looks that shes going to treat her man poorly.

Frankly, I'm very displeased. I expected better of you girls.

ok i know i said some pretty rash things but i tried to make friends with her ad ive proved my hypothesis, shes mean =( shes like those girls in the movies , she thinks shes better than everyone because shes pretty on the outside wich i think is pretty basd and also she wont let one of her friends who here i shall call minnie hang out with me and my friends or else shell tell everyone shes a loser and that she has back hair wich i dont get at all...

Even so, I really don't care. Don't be a jealous b***h and lash out on her just because she beat you to the chase. Leave her alone along with her boyfriend. Attacking her will only make you stoop down to her level if she really, truely is a mean person. Let them have their relationship.

i know i seem all mean but like you suggested i got to know her a little bit and you know what i found out. She never liked him never dated him ._.
so im srry i was being a hateful betch D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 am
Brutal honesty.

If you have liked him for that long and not taken any real action, you really have no right to get angry over this now.

You can do two things. Move on and forget those feelings, or wait. But he won't be the same after her.

u nd i

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces