Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 pm
[[Haha, I didn't get any Twilight stuff [thank god] I mean I forgot.
And now I remember. Wii Games. ]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 am
[[Oh my, a new Common Room! ;D Anyway-- how was everyone's holidays? Hopefully no one get stuck in traffic, it's always a bloody pain. sweatdrop ]]  

GunBANG

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 pm
AWESOMENESS! Ravenclaw is in first place as of Jan. 1st.

Quote:
Gryffindor: 35
Ravenclaw: 115
Hufflepuff: 35
Slytherin: 95

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:25 am
Wow; we're actually above Slytherin for the moment! Enjoy the feeling while it lasts, I suppose... Not to be pessimistic or anything... sweatdrop
Though it's sort of my fault since I don't have time to take any classes to earn us house points. Sorry about that, everyone.
I do have a little more time at the moment since university hasn't started yet (goes Feb to Nov), but I've discovered that university starts partway through the HPGoG classes. So even if I did have time now, I certainly won't when uni starts. sad

My holidays were good; quite a lot of fun. And I didn't get stuck in traffic xd

Lyra Elizabeth

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 am
Lyra B. walked into the ravenclaw common room. she went up to the notice board [is there a notice board for ravenclaw?] to see who she was rooming with. not being able to find the notice she went to the nearest couch and started reading her book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 pm
[[Umm... I suppose there could be a notice board. Why not? *shrug* And you'd be rooming with the other first years.
Don't forget to post in blue!]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Jatar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm
((Okay, so I'm beyond excited to be back at school where there is wireless internet so that I can actually participate on here again. biggrin Anyways...))

Jatar walks into the common room, surveying her surroundings. Pleased with what she saw, she sat herself on the floor near the fire, crossing her legs and pulling out a notebook. She busily began writing as Basil curled himself up in her lap.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 pm
Lyra (E) shuffles down the stairs, her eyes half closed. Giving a great big yawn, she drops into a chair in front of the fire.

After a minute she hears the sound of a pen/pencil scratching on paper and opens her eyes to see a girl sitting in front of the fire. "Hello. You're up early." *checks watch* "Oh. Actually, I'm up late. sweatdrop Whoops. What are you writing, if you don't mind me asking?"

Lyra Elizabeth

Jatar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Jatar glances up, blinking a few times. Focusing in, she smiles. "Oh. Sorry. A bit too engrossed...I'm just doing a bit of free writing. Some Muggle fairy tale rewrites...I'm a bit obsessed. My sister always makes fun of me for it." She pauses, flipping through the pages. "This one's a Grimm, I think. One of my favorites. The Twelve Dancing Princesses. I like to play around with the stories, making them my own." Her eyes dart to her watch. "Wow...you're right. It is late. Oh, well. What are you doing up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 pm
"That sounds quite cool. I've never been good at writing, though I often wish I was. Muggle fairy tales... I remember reading some of those. There's actually magic in quite a few of them, isn't there? As far as why I'm up, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I came down here."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Jatar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am
"Yeah, most actually have magic...sometimes I think Muggles are on to us more than they think. ninja Sorry you can't sleep. That always stinks."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 am
[[Hey guys, we already have another new student in early sorting! Excitement! blaugh ]]  

Jatar

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 am
"We are in the lead? I cannot believe it! All of our hard work is finally being rewarded!" Serenity said as she danced happily into the Ravenclaw room. She noticed her book was laying on the coffee table. She picked it up and began reading. The book was Under The Dome by an author named Stephen King. "I knew he couldn't be a muggle." she said as she read the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 am
Jatar returns from a quick trip to the owlry and sets herself down at a table, pulling out a few books to get started on work for class.  

Jatar

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm
"Hello Serenity. Welcome to Ravenclaw." Lyra smiles.
"We were in the lead a little while ago but I doubt we still are."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces