Reply Music - Related Topics
Voltaire, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misunderstood_001

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:38 am
If Id pic an album (I got 4 of them) i think it would be Boo Hoo actually. Mostly couse my favorit song is on that one: Vampier club. Got to love it!

By the way, I got one of his books today. Paint it Black. Not as funny as what is Goth (it seams, just looked through it in like a minit), but I like it anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:08 pm
LOL, I love the Vampire Club. Especially the Bela Lugosi's Dead reference. XD  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

misunderstood_001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 am
CrimsonThanatos
LOL, I love the Vampire Club. Especially the Bela Lugosi's Dead reference. XD
heart Haha, its wounderfull...
*has to turn it on*

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:13 am
I love him 4laugh I found out about him after I bought 'Paint it black' 'What is goth' I now own 2 C.D's. I've been trying to convert my mates but I think I've only got my head of 6th form......  

Kohanna13

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:01 pm
Voltaire is a real favourite of mine, I love him and his music. Oh, and his books too. I had a good old chuckle at the gothic monkey in the black leather banana factory.
If I had to pick a favourite album I'd have to say Then and Again, closely followed by Almost Human. Song? Irresponsible.

Zombie Prostitute arrived while I was at work today. So, now that I'm listening to it on repeat, I have to know if anybody else has fallen in love with this delightful track? xd
"Now I'm falling apart from my head down to my toes, I don't know which of my organs is the next to go! I've been such a sleaze since she gave me the disease. Wouldn't you know, now I'm a zombie gigolo! I took my first client on a date, we took a walk to the cemetery gate. I got up in her slit, but then I heard a rip! I pulled it out and I said... Baby, keep the tip!"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:34 pm
I have a secret crush on Voltaire.
though its not that secret.
since everyone knows.
o.O;
anyway, I love "Goodnight Demon Slayer"
"When You're Evil"
"Dracula Disco" etc.etc.  

Cheezus Christ

Quotable Prophet

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:51 pm
I lurve Voltaire.... In fact... Y'know the haircut on the cover of "Paint It Black", his book... I got the haircut... I likesed the haircut!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:07 am
That's odd...my friend tend to listen him few years ago and just few week ago, I couldn't remember his name. And then this topic came along. =D
Yeah, he has some bood songs, but I'm not really a fan of his. I'm more intrested about his book, what was its name again?

[brainvomit]

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 am
[brainvomit]
That's odd...my friend tend to listen him few years ago and just few week ago, I couldn't remember his name. And then this topic came along. =D
Yeah, he has some bood songs, but I'm not really a fan of his. I'm more intrested about his book, what was its name again?
He wrote two books, "What Is Goth?" and "Paint It Black". The first is a humorous guide to the scene and the second is a guide to gothic decor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Whene your evil has been played 3,478 times on my comp  

Sound within Silence

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:07 pm
I think Voltaire is awesome... Whaddya wann talk about?

Guess what.....

I MET him!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:10 pm
ringwraith10
Mrs. Pink Eyes
He has some good songs, he's hot. Ahahaha.
Yeah, and he's old. Well... not really. But he's 39. surprised

Nope, actually he is fourty.  

Snows Wyntre

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Serjo Sammie
Voltaire is a real favourite of mine, I love him and his music. Oh, and his books too. I had a good old chuckle at the gothic monkey in the black leather banana factory.
If I had to pick a favourite album I'd have to say Then and Again, closely followed by Almost Human. Song? Irresponsible.

Zombie Prostitute arrived while I was at work today. So, now that I'm listening to it on repeat, I have to know if anybody else has fallen in love with this delightful track? xd
"Now I'm falling apart from my head down to my toes, I don't know which of my organs is the next to go! I've been such a sleaze since she gave me the disease. Wouldn't you know, now I'm a zombie gigolo! I took my first client on a date, we took a walk to the cemetery gate. I got up in her slit, but then I heard a rip! I pulled it out and I said... Baby, keep the tip!"

I would like to correct some lyrics here....

Voltaire would not be SO vulgar as to say "her slit" that is completely disrespectful in a way that is uncharacteristic even of the man who wrote "Cantina".

The correct lyrics are "I got under her slip, but then I heard a rip."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 am
Voltaire is playing live at my bar's Gothcoming, it's basically an extra prom for people with the same style. I hear it's a blast.  

Divinity Rage

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:10 pm
Jadyn_Fortysix
Voltaire is playing live at my bar's Gothcoming, it's basically an extra prom for people with the same style. I hear it's a blast.

Gothcoming is goth homecoming, not goth prom.

neutral  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces