Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 pm
battledarkness4
WOW!! So two members of this guild are, family?!?!?!? O.O

BTW, CONGRATS!!! and you're baby is out right?

Not quite, far from being done in the oven. At the most I'm maybe a month or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:23 pm
The Delirium Trigger
No, your thread ******** me and I had a series of brainsplosions as a result which spewed molten brain slag everywhere...

Yeah, that's right, you're covered in my molten brain slag. No, that is not an innuendo.

*Head Explodes all over the wall*

How do you think i feel Trigger? burning_eyes

Congrats Chi If you need a baby sitter biggrin ... Give me a call lmao mrgreen  

Atomsk81793

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Soul, I'm right there with you bud. To think that our little reinbow was tainted. I'm just glad that it was Neko. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm
The Delirium Trigger
Soul, I'm right there with you bud. To think that our little reinbow was tainted. I'm just glad that it was Neko. xD

*sniffles* Awh the birth of a child is indeed a miracle and a blessing *sniff* its times like this that make me so ... emotional Happy mommyhood CHIIII! crying  

Atomsk81793

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:37 pm
You wanna be a mommy? Dude, there are surgeries for that but even still I'm not sure it will work. xD

Nah, but even still - though it's Reinbow I still hate kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:23 pm
The Delirium Trigger
You wanna be a mommy? Dude, there are surgeries for that but even still I'm not sure it will work. xD

Nah, but even still - though it's Reinbow I still hate kids.

yea i asked my doc for a second opinion there was nothing he could do (sarcasm)

And i love KIDS! Except the cruel and spoiled ones, that's when ole uncle Soul has to deliver a** whippings the only way seen fit....

A sack of Valencia oranges, it'll teach them who's boss and it won't leave any bruises biggrin  

Atomsk81793

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Or the sock with soap? I always preferred the stick routine. My parents used that to discipline me... 'go fetch a stick so I can hit you with it' That's what they'd say once I did something wrong. Being the logical kid I was, I always got the skinny sticks thinking that they wouldn't hurt as bad. I was wrong. They were like whips. Took me a couple times before I learned that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:56 pm
The Delirium Trigger
Or the sock with soap? I always preferred the stick routine. My parents used that to discipline me... 'go fetch a stick so I can hit you with it' That's what they'd say once I did something wrong. Being the logical kid I was, I always got the skinny sticks thinking that they wouldn't hurt as bad. I was wrong. They were like whips. Took me a couple times before I learned that.

The soap and sock mixture ******** KILLS!
I never thought in my young naive age i could fear a sock so much...or a bar of soap. And i think shorter sticks hurt less. eek

A good ol'e Sandal will teach a kid some manners or at the very least the standard weapon, The "Studded Belt"

Love you mom confused  

Atomsk81793

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Well, I'm just glad that I'm not a woman for another reason besides the obvious fact that I enjoy being a man and would have it no other way. Ever heard of the 'rule of thumb'? Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 pm
This topic will be locked due to a misfortune. Really debating on keeping it up just for the laughs I got out of it and remembering what it was like to be mom for about two months.  

Reinbow Chi Tea

Atomsk81793

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Reinbow Chi Tea
This topic will be locked due to a misfortune. Really debating on keeping it up just for the laughs I got out of it and remembering what it was like to be mom for about two months.

If you want to seal up this Thread and send it back to the depths of Hades we understand, just let me get out first wink lol.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff