Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Litlia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:04 pm
ello.....im luna......im a vampire....my life is heck its self...i hate daylight...and thanks for inviteing me....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:35 pm
Hello my name is Richard. I wasent always a vampire, but its kinda weird.
My powers a different then anyother vampire ive seen and the vampire who bit me is dead..becose i killed him after he bit me sad it hurt like hell but I got INSAIN amount of power after werds.....  

Dark Evil Ninja Vampire

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

necrobus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm
Name: Necrobus
Race: Demon
Powers: To be revealed at a later time.

Thanks for the invite. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 pm
darkest greatings my fellow vampes
i am of role blood from itly and irland
i injoy the thrill of the chase and struggl and rarly but some time the fight i get to injoy but that is all for now i dont trust any one unless u show me i can  

soulreaper131

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Will The Amorous One

Romantic Vampire

4,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 am
User Image
Salutations and bienvenue. Thank you for the invitation. Allow me to introduce myself. I am William Raven, a simple vampire. You can call me Will for short. I warn many of the lovely ladies here that I can be quite flirtatious. I'm a terrible tease.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x xF A Y E ;- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x is . s p e a k i n g . . .

Good Evening.
You shall address me as Faye.
I'm not really as eloquent as a vampire, but, being a certain type of
half-breed that I am, most can identify with my vampiric tendencies.
I don't like sharing intimate details about myself, other than that of
my human part of life. So, I am pretty much a mystery to anyone
who isn't close. Thanks very much to those responsible for the invite.
On a side note, I bite a lot, but I'm very picky about whom I bite.
I am nineteen years young in this current lifetime.
Should anyone wish to know more about me, all they need to do
is merely ask via a PM c:

_______________________________________________________________»» { l i s t e n } quietly . . . will you?_____ User Image  

f a t a l d e v o t i o n

Draccaj

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:30 pm
Greetings! Good day. How do you do? Guten morgen. Bonjour. And how the hell are ya!?

Much thanks and much love for the invite, babe.

My name is...well, technically I don't have one. The other 49 just call me the "First Born," or "Prince." But you may call me Lee! I am half-insane, entirely eccentric, and just all around sexy! Kyahahahah (very manic laughter)! But seriously!

I am a type of demon. There are only 50 beings of my particular kind. Our purpose is to keep the balances between darkness and light in check. Well, it's our purpose, but we honestly don't give much of a damn anymore. We spend most of our time driving mortals and other creatures insane by being annoying. ...mweheheheh (cheesy sinister chuckle). But for the most part, we're considered neutral.

We are demons of unusual--and very limited--power. Our kind has the ability to warp space around us, allowing us to teleport...among other things (really just teleportation of self and other objects). We can also build up energy in our masks (the masks all house the souls of the 50) and let it loose whenever we please! However, excessive teleporting and using too much energy in a shot can drain us dramatically, so we must be very cautious when using our power. Besides having more dexterity/endurance/whatever of an average human, there is nothing special about us. Oh, except the fact we are all certifiable by 8 out of 10 psychologists.

If one has any sort of question, feel free to use that PM button as you please.

Oh! And there's just...one...more...thing... I love the boys. Kekekeke! (perverted laugh).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 pm
Hello there, my name is Crimson. I was born into a powerful vampire family. I am an only child, my mother died, and my father is a lord that is currently at war while I am free to do as I please. I am pretty young and I do have a temper but do not underestimate me. I can be a bit arrogant but that's a little natural for some of my kind wouldn't you think? No offense, but I wont lie: Vampires are the superior race and humans are the lowest. -There also very fun prey- Anyways, I am glad to have been invited to this guild and I hope to have quite a bit of fun.
User Image  

xXlethal leleXx

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Felicia Notte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:50 pm
'Evening.
First, I would like to give my thanks for having accepted me as a memeber of the Fangster.
I don't usually give out my name, so call me by my alias, Lokace.
Noticing how many vampires there are here, I'm guessing most of you might think I am one as well.
To be quite honest, I'm not quite sure what I am.
I enjoy the taste of blood, as does a vampire.
I enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, as does a succubus (but then again, who doesn't?).
I much prefer the faint glow of the moon and stars over the blinding light of the sun, as do most creaturs of darkness.
Perhaps I am some form of vampire hybrid. What I am exactly, I cannot really know.
Maybe my stay in this guild among others like me may give me clues as to what I may be.
I hate to bore you with details of who I am exactly, but you are free to read my profile.
The information displayed there is all I will offer to the public, but if you are interested in an in depth story, feel free to send a message.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 am
I am Vanku and I am a crossbreed. If you want to know all my powers check my journal i don't feel like reposting them all here  

Vanku the Insane

Distinct Vampire

l Ablaze l
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am
Good evening,...infidiles..
I am Count Okashii or commonly known as x-Okashii-x. I am a blood thirsty polite night crawler. I feast on blood but only when I need to. Don't underestimate me, and I DO NOT like jerks,call me a name; and you'll get your head ripped off...have a terrifying evening(:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am
hello many name alec, im a pureblood werewolf, several centuries old  

WANKSTA69

Vezum

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 am
I will only say this once:

I'm a fan of the old classic vampire, the new modern age vampire can go suck it!!! ( xd ) I'm not a huge fan of vamps, but I do have to agree they are bad a**. 3nodding

Anything else you wish to know about me check my pro.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 am
Hello, lady's and gents, MY name is Gemina, quite difficult to pronounce.
I am a vampire, but I feel the demon in me is enraged with furious power, so label me as you wish. 3nodding I am first born female to my family, and second oldest over all. I am fairly gentle and kind until you arouse my anger. Then you may wish to start worrying but it rarely ever comes down to violence unless one of my friends or family is in danger.  

Baby Not Goth

Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces