Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 pm
'He's been alive that long? He doesn't look a day over 19?!'Shinji thought as he went to the kitchen, noticing that his sisters and mom wasn't home and it was just him and Akuna. Shinji blushed at the thought as he shook it from his head and went to the fridge for something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Akuna wondered about the house his curiousity getting the better of him and he inspected everything in the house trying to learn it's secrets. On that alone he had learned alot, even from the books which he intered called the great scrolls. He then picked up a knife and accidently sliced his hand open by picking it up wrong. "Ouch," He hissed.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 pm
Shinji heard a clank and went to check it out and noticed Akuna was bleeding. "Are oyu okay?!" He asked in laram and he looked at his hand in worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm
He shruged and watched as the gash sealed shut faster then should be possible. "No worry, but that is an effective primitive weapon," He sighed, "If I was in my true form I would not have been affected by it."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm
Shinji stared at the now healed wound in dibelief and looked at his hand back and forth. "How..?" He asked then remembered that Akuna wasn't humman and just blinked as he continued to stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm
"Fast healing system, not a power though. Just a part of my life line," He smiled softly then turned to put water on his wound. sinks were not unknown to him elves had used something similare before they had supposedly died of. Or so he thought.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm
"I see..okay then. Umm..are you hungry Akuna?" Shinji asked as he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 pm
Once he cleaned off his hand he turned and smiled, "Emensely so." He chuckled as he looked around, "so how do you get food?"
((Sorry have to go I'll either be back sometime this week or on the weekend.))  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:23 pm
((Nya?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:27 pm
(hi^^)

"Ill make you some." Shinji said as he went back to the kitchen and looked through the fridge.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm
He smirked and then watched as he did so. He noticed the odd cloths he wore and then looked at his own. Waving a hand over his form he made his cloths and hair style change into one of the era he was now in so as to blend in. "There now I should be able to fit in with out causing suspiscion.....right?" He smiled braudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:41 pm
As Shinji was making an omelet, he stared as Akuna changed his clothes. "How did you do that?" He asked as he blinked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:54 pm
"Transfiguration is one of many things my kind has," He smiled at him, "It makes it easier in can of situations like this one. Though is would be hard to age like your kind does though." His eyes saddened as he whispered softly to himself, "I would rather age with you insted of feeling like I'm leaving you behind."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm
"I see...but at least your here now. Thats what counts right?" Shinji stated as he went back to his cooking.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm
He watched him and walked over until he was directly behind him his arms wrapped around his waist as he rested his chin on the boys shoulder. "That is true.....but even though that's true eventually some day you won't be.....It is very saddening to think about."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff