Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alenceon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Arkhel's face broke out in a grin, and he zipped to the left, allowing Koi to fly by, then, before the touched the ground, he grabbed her and took off, flying straight up. His well-maintained wings and honed flight muscles gave him absolute control, even while holding a squirming Koi. He flew up and landed on the ceiling of the cavern- upside down! "How's this for quick?" He teased as his wings hummed furiously to keep them off the ground. He then flipped over, taking a neutral hovering position in mid-air, holding her closely.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:26 pm
Koi held him tight "Wahh!!" she yelled half scared yet half amazed "You sure have strong wings!" she said and giggled. "Just one thing.." she said slowly and looked at him "Dont even dare drop me down!" she said madly yet scardly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 am
The grin across Arkhel's face became a mischievous one. "Why not?" He asked, and then, without waiting for an answer, he let go of her. He flew beside her as they fell, and caught her again just before they reached the floor of the cavern. He chuckled, quite amused, and then gently landed, setting Koi firmly beck on solid ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 am
Koi opened her eyes when it over "That wasnt nice at all!" she said a little madly and pinched his nose while still shivering a little. she waved her wings a little and breathed peacefully to chill herself up.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 pm
"Ah, but it was fun, wasn't it?" Arkhel teased at her. He brushed his nose a bit to remove the tickling sensation. "What were you expecting, that's I'd let you fall and hurt yourself? Besides, what where you expecting when you asked for see 'quick'?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 pm
Koi stopped and thought for a moment, the giggled "Yea i guess you are right" she said and smiled warmly at him "Sorry~" she said and bowed a little bow at him. It was always eazy to tease her but she never got used to it.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:10 pm
"You really are a pacifist, aren't you?" Arkhel asked with a grin. "Flying is fun, isn't it? I kinda feel sorry for the Dwarves. They spend all day underground whacking rocks and trying to find gold. Probably none of them will ever learn what it's like to fly," He gave a mischievous wink then, "Without our help, that is. Ever heard of Dwarf Dropping? Dwarves are hard creatures, so they don't get hurt, but it's just about the most hilarious thing that you'll ever see!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm
"Really??" Koi looked at him curiously , she preffered to ignore what he said about flying and focuse on the new things he told her "I really want to see them!" she said happily "Please show me!!" she said and did puppy eyes you can never saw 'no' to.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 pm
Arkhel chuckled deviously and then took Koi's hand, pulling her back towards the tunnels that would lead to the Dwarven realms. "Can you see in the dark at all? Or will I have to carry you?" He teased at her, obviously expecting and intending to carry her anyways. "Have you ever seen a Dwarf?" He asked as they walked towards the entrance to the tunnel. "They aren't always the friendliest folks, but they're not all bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:17 pm
Koi pouted "I can walk!" she said and blinked few times, trying to see in the dark "No i never saw any.." she said sadly . She could barly see where she going and allmust fell few times,luckyly she held Arkhel so she didnt fell.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm
"Well, you'll see one soon." Arkhel chuckled at her. He stopped her shortly after, before the ran face-first into a rock wall. "We have to go up, over, then down here." He instructed. "Can you see well enough to fly in here? There's some rather pointy rocks ahead, and it would a pity if you found yourself stuck on one. It's also pretty narrow. Barely big enough to fly through." To illustrate the point, he tapped a rock near enough for her to hear it. "It would be pretty bad if you cut one of your wings. It would be a shame for you to die in here." He moves his hand from the rock to one of her wings, gently feeling it over for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 pm
Koi gasped and stop walking "I..i cant fly like this.." she said scardly while imagining how her wings will tear off. "The dark woth bother me, since i can make my wings glow..but flying here will be too dangerous" she said sadly, she really wanted to see them.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Arkhel smiled, but Koi couldn't see it. "I already considered that." He commented. "And I figured out what to do. I've flown through here hundreds of times, so I've pretty much got the passage down, plus I can see perfectly in here." His eyes started to glow dimly with a deep red. "So, I'm going to carry you." he continued, "You'll have to hold really tightly though, or else we won't fit through. I mean, really tightly. Wrapped legs and everything." he said this without emotion, obviously ignoring the possible romantic interpretation of the pose. "I can beat my wings in between the rocks to get up, I've practiced that a lot, so as long as you don't shift around and stay close, it shouldn't be much of a problem."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:25 pm
Koi noded "Ok.. i will try.." she said a blushed softy, she hoped he wont notice it thought "I can make my wings glow if it helps.." she said quietly and looked into his eyes, she never liked dark places.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:16 pm
"Nah, don't waste your energy. It might be better that you don't see, actually." Arkhel replied. "Your screams would distract me." He said with an invisible grin. "Ready to go?" He asked innocently.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff