Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:24 pm
Madelyn smiled sweetly. "Of course Sir!" She exclaimed, trying to be even more annoying. She peered at the outfit. "It looks too small." She sighed heavily, watching him chain her to the bed before leaving. She grumbled, wriggling out of her outfit and pulling on the maid outfit. She frowned, feeling as though she would bust through the seams. It was kind of cute though. Better than some of the other things she's been instructed to wear. She stood waiting patiently for him to return and abuse her some more. She took this time alone to gently stroke her ears, trying to calm the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 pm
"Hm looks a little small but oh well it doesn't matter." Andrew said walking back in. "I don't care if you like it but I think it's suiting on you slave." He said a little calmer and undoing the padlock. He then grabbed the chain and gently walked out of the room tugging only when necessary. Let them think you are nice sometimes and it helps break them faster. He thought to himself as he walked into the kitchen with piles of dirty dishes. "Now slave I want these spotless and finished soon. When I'm back they better be done." He said tying the chain and padlocking it again to a bar next to the sink.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 pm
Madelyn nodded. "Yes Sir!" She exclaimed with a girly sound. She frowned, peering at the padlock. Does this guy lock me everywhere? She thought with a soft smirk as she started to wash the dishes. This was a pretty easy task. They weren't terribly hard to wash. And after she washed them, she would wash them again so they would be spotless. She emptied the sink, and started drying the dishes as she waited for him to come in and tell her she did something wrong. They always did. They didn't like when she did things the way she wanted because then there was nothing to punish.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:39 pm
Andrew came back in to see her working on the dishes. "You finished yet slave?" He asked her walking up behind her looking over her shoulders. "You know I don't like when someone doesn't work at top level slave." He said walking away to grab a plank. "Now this will hurt me more than it will hurt you." He said pulling it back and landing it on her back. "Now do you understand the problem?" He asked smirking devilishly.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm
Madelyn glared. "Ow." She said, with little emotion. "Nothing I do is going to be good enough for you is it?" She spat. She took a plate and threw it against the wall. "How do you like that? It's clean now." She furrowed her brow and could feel her back screaming in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Andrew's eyes narrowed. "Slave you just broke a plate. That was a light tap now you get three hard ones for breaking a plate." He said through gritted teeth. "Now just take your punishment for angering me." He said bringing the plank down three times on her back. "Now don't anger me and you won't get hurt any more." He said avoiding her guessing that nothing would be good enough.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:49 pm
Madelyn grimaced. "I'm a bad bad slave. Never doing to be good enough for the demon of a master." She looked at him, folding her arms across her chest. "And you avoided my question. So nothing I'll do will ever be good enough even if I made the plates sparkle." She shook her head. "You happen to be crazy. For your information." She smiled and then got on her knees, picking up the pieces of the plate. What else could she do. She was tired of being hit and the whole tough girl thing was exausting. She was in pain. But showing pain would probably lead to more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 pm
Andrew growled at her when she started to push the line. "Look if they sparkled I would have been happy with your work slave." He said to her. "And yes I am a demon slave, an actual demon. This demon doesn't like people who try to be tough. I guess you aren't in pain so soon I'll finally get past that and know how much it takes for you to beg for my mercy." Andrew said putting the plank down at the end of the kitchen before he came back and smacked her head once as he walked by. "Tell me when this is finished slave so I can take you to your next tasks." He said walking into his room.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 pm
Madelyn chewed on her lip. What have I gotten myself into?! She thought nervously to herself. She finished picking up the pieces, standing up and fixing her uniform as she called to the demon. She folded her arms underneath her chest, pushing it up a bit. She put on a cute seductive face. It was usually helpful when she had gone too far.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm
"You seem done wit that." Andrew said again calmer than earlier. "Come on I'll show you the next job. If you stay good for the rest of the day I'll let you sit with me for dinner. Does that sound like a plan slave?" He asked her. "I don't like to hurt my slaves unless they need it."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 pm
Madelyn nodded her head silently. "Yes sir." She said, following closely behind him, so her chains didnt need to be pulled anymore. Her neck was becoming quite sore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Andrew stopped in front of the bathroom. "Yeah I stopped this a while ago." He said scratching his head. He opened the door showing some very nasty looking green stuff in the bathtub along with some rings in it. "So you'll have a fun time with this one." He said dropping the chain. "Get to work I trust you." He said walking away and through the room to the television.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Madelyn took a deep breath, wrinkling her nose at the green mold growing as she got to work. She got on her knees and started scrubbing away at the tub. She coughed, trying not to breath too much, she wasnt sure if the mold was deadly or not. She doused the tub in bleach, scrubbing hard, her body shaking with the force she was using. She sat back pausing for a minute, before scrubbing some more. After a while it started to come off and the tub was all sparkly. She smiled, standing up, cleaning the rest of the room, which was fairly easy compared to the tub. She was soon done after a half an hour of scrubbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 pm
"Hey slave is the bathroom done?" Andrew asked from the room he was in. "If you are then you can come here." He said not even bothering to get up.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 pm
Madelyn quietly entered the room, standing in the doorway. "What can I do for you Sir?" She asked, happy to be breathing clean air. She clasped her hands and waited with her head down.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff