Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 am
Breya curled up to him and after several moments finally pulled back. "I...I have to start supper," she mused. "And you best get on inside...Otherwise you'll be facing another fever...We don't want that now do we?" she asked with a slight tease in her voice as she withdrew her body from his embrace then walked into her cabin and threw more fire in the grate. Grabbing the salted meats, she began going through them in order to get some good meat out of it. She sighed. She needed a bit of a bath herself but it would just have to wait. Marriage... She shook her head. The one thing she had sworn never to do and in the space of a week Rowan had changed her opinion. Heaven help her. She feared that he could destroy her if he so wished and she would not protest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 am
Rowan grinned as he watched her go inside. He stayed there for a few moments just so he could let out his true excitement on how this works. He merely just smirked rather deviously then stood up and made his way back inside, pretending to be the gimp that he was supposed to be right now. When he got in there, he sat down on the bed then watched her intently. All he had to do now was play up with his little story and he'd have her wrapped around his finger. Though, he had a feeling that was already true.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 am
She finished with the meats then began making rice with vegetables before finally making two bowlfuls then handing him some. "I'm almost out of bread and they had no good flour at market. We'll have to do without until the day after when market is open again...I have to sell some things anyway..." She sank down at the makeshift table after handing him his food then sighed. She hoped and prayed that the decision she made at the end of the week was the right one.

(stage set...lol...I'm thinking we could go ahead and skip to the end of the week...If you want)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am
The week went by faster than Rowan had thought it would. With how impatient he was (which he never let on to it at all, not even once), he would have thought the week would have been slow and torturous. But it hadn't been. He continued to woo her and flirt with her, making her believe that he was truly in love with her. Right now, he was getting ready to leave. "I think you know what I want to ask you now..." He said suddenly, glancing up at her from what he had been doing.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 am
Breya glanced up from her sewing and blushed as she looked at him. "Aye...I have an idea..." she smiled standing and walking over to him. "And my answer is yes," she whispered. She kissed his cheek then his mouth before lowering her gaze. "Let us marry...as soon as possible...Council I know will not refuse...just don't leave without me," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 am
Rowan's beaming grin was genuine. She had said yes! This worked out wonderfully! He wrapped his arms around her then kissed her multiple times on the lips then nodded. "Then we shall! Come! We can get married today! I know someone who can help!" He smiled even wider (if that were possible) and then took her hand to lead her out the door. "Trust me, you do not need to bring anything..."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am
She gasped as he tugged her out the door. "Let me grab my shawl Rowan," she said shaking her head and pulling back to grab the only thing that gave her any warmth. She was getting married, and then tonight she would make love to her new husband under the stars. She loved him so deeply that she doubted anything else could hold itself inside her body and mind. Slowly she wrapped the shawl to her frame then took his hand and shut the door. "Where are we headed off to anyway?" she asked breathlessly as she leaned into his own warmth. A flurry of snow drifted down on them. It was so light but she knew that later on it could be far worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Oh this was just working out wonderfully! Rowan didn't need to keep his excitement at bay due to the fact that she would just pass it off as happiness to the fact that she had agreed to marry him. When they both exited the house, he smiled down at her. "To a friend of mine. He's a priest." He wrapped his arm around her more now so that she could have his warmth. "It really isn't too far from here, the surroundings are familiar.'  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 pm
She nodded. "I did not know you knew these parts," she said thoughtfully glancing at him. Breya smiled and bit her bottom lip. "Do you honestly love me Rowan?" she asked breathlessly as she gazed up at him with a curious expression on her face. One of innocence and trust and the need to be reassured.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:38 pm
Rowan merely nodded at her first comment and basically forgot about it when she asked her second question. "Of course I do!" He said without missing a single beat. He was an amazing liar, he truly was. He stopped walking then wrapped his other arm around her then placed a kiss on her lips again. "I do." He nodded once then started to walk again.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 pm
She smiled. She believed him whole heartedly. She buried herself against him then whispered softly in his ear. "I love you too." She resumed burrying her face in the warmth of his shoulder as they walked through the snow. Wondering how she could just know that she loved Rowan with all her heart. She dreaded them ever parting. Prayed that they never would.

She looked ahead and saw the small church surrounded by barren oaks then glanced at Rowan. "Here?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Rowan was honestly a little taken back by her words. She loved him... Now he was starting to feel a little bit upset with what he was doing! No, he shouldn't even care. He didn't really care about the girl so it shouldn't matter. He didn't let any of this conflict show on his face. He was snapped out of his thoughts when she pointed out the church and nodded. His priest friend just happened to be the same species as he with the power to read thoughts. That worked out well for Rowan so that he made no mention of him being royal and to go along with his plan.

When they reached it, his friend was outside pretending to be finishing up the last bit of cutting down all the dead plants. "Ah, Rowan! Nice to see you again! And who might this lovely lady be?" Rowan gave him praise mentally for doing such a good job so far. "This would be the love of my life... We would be honored if you were to marry us right now." He replied and his friend Thomas nodded. "Of course! Come in, come in!" He then went into the church and Rowan led Breya inside.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 pm
Breya walked in and took off her shawl then gave the sign of the cross as she looked at a crucifix before turning her attention to Rowan and the Priest. "Don't we need a license to wed?" she asked biting her bottom lip nervously. "I mean, it should be legal yes?" she asked glancing at Rowan and then Thomas with a curious expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm
Thomas smiled warmly and said, "It would be legal, yes. No license required." Rowan nodded then looked over to Breya then smiled, his heart racing with anxiety. "Are you ready?" he asked.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:23 pm
She looked at him smiling and nodded. "Aye..." she said with a smile. "Very ready," she admitted then looked at the priest before letting her eyes gaze back to the man soon to be her husband. She raised her palm, waiting for him to press his palm to hers so they could be bound. She was positive that this was what she craved and wanted more than life itself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff