Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 am
Sitting there sad and confused I lowered my ears.

"Oh, well its okay...uhm im again very sorry, is there anything I can do to make this all up to you?" I said curiously.

I perk up my ears and assembled what wasn't being used.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:03 am
Vincent sighed, "it is fine and you need not worry..."

However Vincent didn't realize how the other was staring at him.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:09 am
"Uhmm, ok then. I dont wanna make any other of your day worse...I am sorry to have bothered in the first place." I lower my ears.

I gather my remaining materials and leave his room. I look back at him with slight sorrow and then back forward. I walk toward my room and put the kettle and glasses back up. I lay on my bed thinking to myself.

"Stupid curiosity of mine. I just got here and I already made someone feel weird. What is wrong with me. Well at least tommorrow is a fresh start. It looks likes it never is daylight here anyway. Cloudy much."

I get up and look out the window. It was a bueatiful scene, very pitcuresque of teh mountain...my home.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:12 am
Vincent mentally slapped himself. Why was he so rude?! He only wanted to apoligize! Obviously Vincent's manners were horribly outdated. Vincent sighed and got up. He entered Kashi's room and lowered his head. "I am sorry..."  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am
While still looking at the scenery hear I twitched my ears as I heard a sound at the door. Could it be vincent? I turn around and saw him. I jumped a little.

"Uh, vincent...I am the one to be sorry. I was the one who bashed in your room...thank you still. Uhm..." I scracthed my head.

Wandering if I should invite him to dinner I was waging war in my head. I did put him through much. Well doesn't hurt to try to make something better.

"Vincent? Wanna get something to eat? Or perhaps walk?" I said with happiness.

Let this not be another heartbreaker I though to myself. I already put him through stuff he shouldnt have been through.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 am
Vincent nodded as he waited for him. Vincent was completely clueless that Kashi was actually attracted to him.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:29 am
Amazed by his reply I quickly go put on better clothing.

"Ok then, It will just take a minute."

Finally done putting on better clothes I gather my stuff and lock the door.

"where do you want to go? I really don't know this place well."

Sorry it took long I was helping my mum with groceries.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:31 am
(its ok plus i was wondering if your charcter got so hormonial that he overruns Vinnie with love! lol)

"Where ever you wish for I do not know around either." He said as they both walked down the hall.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 am
(:3 In due time)

"OK well, we can walk until we see one I guess." I said with confusion.

I walk down to the tavern and exit the building with vincent behind me. I decide to walk down the main road since most amin roads have all teh good stores and resturants. Walking down the street there was some but they looked shabby, I saw on called the Golden Lance.

"Wanna try there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 am
Vincent shrugged, "If you wish."

(noo!!! it must be now!!!!! scream )  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:45 am
(OK....after teh dinner huh. CX)

"Ok." I agreed

I open the door and let him in first then followed. I chose a table near the window to set a romantic tone. I ask the waiter to bring us some menues. Fancy how the had some, I saw them when I walked in.

"SO, how did you get here? I came from the mountains...as you could probably guess. Uhm.."

Hopeing not to start a awkward conversation i just started with the basice to be safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 am
(yes mwahahaha!!)

Vincent pushed some his bangs away from his eyes. "I was wandering the countryside when I spotted this village..."  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 am
(Yup just wait)

I was competly awed how his motions were so swift and agile. He moved with rythem and harmonal focus.

"Oh...countryside, were you making a pilgrimage here?"

I tried to say steady and not make a fool of myself. I open the menu and tell teh waiter what I wanted and continued to listen to vincet. His voice was amzing and made me trance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 am
Vincent shook his head. "No merely looking for something..." he said as he ordered red wine.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 am
I loved his selection. Not being obstrusive I switched the subject.

"Interesting, I came here to seek a new life, a new beginning. Here from the mountains is so much different. Though you have to admit the beginning was a bit wierd but all is well."

I ordered the Speckled fish platter and the waiter was off. I stared into his eyes gazed upom me. I was of coarse thinking about something else but we are in a resturant. I mentally coarse my self back to reality.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games