Soldier
  Pyro
  Engineer
  Heavy
  Demoman
  Medic
  Sniper
  Spy
  Some other 10th option (won't let me add more than 10)
View Results

luaws

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 am
I wanted demo to win, all because I cant rocket jump when solder >.< but still, damn!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 am
I'm getting better at it, but I'm not very good yet.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 pm
I was playing the other day with my mic finally working, and all I heard all game was "OMG ITS A GIRL!!!!!" -_- I mean really? Then the rest of the day there was a conversation on how more girls are suddenly playing, and dumb jokes comparing pmsing girls to terrorists..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Comparing PMSing girls to terrorists makes me lol more than it should have.

Recently I heard that it's a stereotype for a girl to main as Medic. Something about "nurturing" jokes. The idea of Medic being nurturing sounds like the joke, to me!  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 am
lol, well I'm a good medic when I wan't to be, but I'm a better sniper. So I'm usually that. But its the same in all the games.

TF2 = "OMG ITS A GIRL 0_0"

ZP!S= "HOLY Sh!T its a girl"

L4D2 =" NOOO! Its a giirl >.<"

I mean wtf?!?! (Although I am the only girl in this area interesting in first person shooters...)

P.S I'm a good scout too XP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 pm
I like to think I'm pretty decent at all the classes. Or at least, not so fail.

Most random pub servers I go to, if I let on my gender, people get surprised. I'm a regular in a few servers where most players are girls, though, so I don't usually hear "Female!?" comments too often.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 am
Haha, well your lucky, I'm getting tired of all this... Although one time some guy was like "Girls belong in the kitchen." So I kicked his a** XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:56 pm
I'd probably say something like, "What makes you think I'm not simply playing a laptop that's in the kitchen?"

I dunno, not a whole lot of stuff pisses me off, anymore.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 am
Lol, best comeback ever. It just bothers me how many dumb people are out there XP, hehe I'm at school. Anyways, its dumb.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm
Mm-hmm...

Actually, the best comeback ever was something I saw as a pic on one of my friend's laptops. It was a screen cap of Yahoo Answers, or whatever the hell it's called.

The Question: "What's a good comeback for 'Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich?' My husband is sexist and I want to be witty."

The Top Voted Answer: "Well your a** better 'come back' with a god damn sandwich."

So epic.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 am
xd Thats epic, Speaking of epic. Have you ever used that in real life and have someone be like "Only computer nerd speak like that talk2hand " xd some guy did that to me and i called him a noob, emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm
Epic is "nerd speak" now? News to me. Also fine with me, since I've considered myself a nerd for quite a while, now. Nerds are cool. I would have taken that as a compliment.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:47 am
Nerds unit! lol, I've been the nerd in my group of friends for as long as I've had friends, and I take pride in it heart I'm in math class right now, it makes me want to shoot things....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 pm
>Taking offense to being accused of "nerd speak"
>Math frustrates to the point of wanting to shoot things

That... doesn't exactly sound very nerdy to me. Perhaps the rest of your friends aren't nerdy at all, so you don't have that great a fame of reference? xd  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 am
Lol I guess.BUt you gotta know that around here NO one is a "nerd". Its an insult for some dumb reason. Cuz everyone around here is so "cool" cool I swear everyone is on drugs razz  
Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff