Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:54 pm
Vlad sighed understanding. "Alright if you want to." He said somewhat sad that you were leaving but still not wanting to show that he cares. "Wait who is your cousin?" Vlad asked the picture falling with a crash. "Crap that was a good frame." He sighed as he looked at the pieces.

((ok night smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am
Adara thought for a moment then smiled a little. "Well... I mean... It is rather dark now... So... One night wouldn't hurt..." She said then bit her lip a little bit. "My cousin? Oh, Nathan Connoly. He works in the kitchen and also helps with other things as well." She said then looked at the broken picture frame. "Ah, well..." She let out a small sigh then looked back up at him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:38 pm
Vlad thought for a moment. "Nathan Connoly?" He murmured to himself. He didn't recall a person named Nathan but then again he never really got to talk to the people who worked for his father except to ask for a drink, something to eat-which he didn't really eat he sort of just nibbled it to make it look like he didn't starve himself-and anything else that he wanted done that he didn't want to do. So it didn't surprise him that he didn't know her cousin.

"Well I don't know him." Vlad said shrugging. He bent down and took the picture out of the frame leaving the broken glass and frame on the ground. As soon as he stood up a piece of glass that had been on the picture fell and scraped his finger. He winced as he saw that he had cut himself. He closed his eyes and brought a box over to them where he could fix his finger. Even though he was a vampire he hated the sight of his blood.

The blood started to flow down to his hand and then fell to the floor creating a pool of light red blood. He never knew why his blood was different than his father's or any of the servants but his blood was different. As he cleaned and patched up his finger he looked over at Adara. "Oh sorry about that, I guess I've been quiet. So anything else you know about me that I don't know that you know?" He asked her as he licked the blood from his hand.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 pm
Adara smiled at him and said, “He likes to remain unnoticed anyways.” She got a little concerned when she saw his blood start pooling but he didn’t seem to be too worried about it so she calmed some and merely watched him fix up the cut. She found it interesting that vampires had that problem as well. She had always heard that they were able to heal faster if not immediately.

She looked up at him now as he spoke again then smiled. “’Tis ok. I don’t know anything else about you.” She said then laughed a little bit. Had she caused him to become paranoid? She smirked internally about that and then let out a small sigh. “Well, am I staying or should I go find my cousin?” She asked. Either way, she’d need to let him know that she wasn’t leaving.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 pm
Vlad shrugged to her. "It's up to you. If you want to stay then tell him you are staying if you are not staying then you will have to find him when he leaves. Plus they can't leave unless they say their remorse tonight anyways." He said sighing. He knew that they would be arriving soon which was something he was not looking forward to. He hated everyone saying they were sorry about his father. But now he knew what had happened.

Vlad looked over at her. "So I can't think of what to say considering the fact that I am probably getting hunted now too." He said as he leaned against the window checking over his shoulder every-so-often. Well maybe she knows about me but that doesn't mean she knew that my father was a vampire that's good at least. He thought to himself feeling the pain of his father's death more now.

What he would do to have switched places with his father but he couldn't now as not the time nor would it be the time. Vlad's bed was still untidy. He refused to make it since he would have to move to his father's bed tomorrow so that was what he had chosen to do. "So you do know what happens tomorrow right?" I asked you knowing that you probably did know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:19 pm
Adara smiled and said, "I'll stay. I think it would do you some good talking with someone you aren't familiar with." She winked once then blushed a little. Yes, the real, outgoing Adara was coming back finally. Her nerves were starting to go back to normal as well which helped her feel better about the situation. "Ok, well, I shall have to find him then because he does need to be home at a certain time so he can help my aunt." She nodded once then looked out the window briefly to watch the remaining rays of sun disappear.

"If you are referring to the fact that you are being crowned king then yes." She said nodding once then looked up to him, noticing he seemed to really be feeling upset now. She let out a small sigh then wrapped her arms around him again. "I know what it is like to lose someone you love, it will get better." She said quietly. She lost both of her parents the same exact day and time. It was awful to even think about it still but she wasn't depressed about it anymore. She still had her aunt and cousin but it seemed that Vlad didn't really have anyone.

That was part of the reason she was going to stay. She knew that he would want someone to talk with and she was determined to be the one he could depend on for that. She also didn't want to do her chores... But her main priority was him as well as her own safety.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:26 pm
Vlad nodded he understood her having to find her cousin. "Yes I have to be crowned tomorrow and that is something I am not looking forward too. Because then there is Gweniry." He said shivering. Why did father pick her I mean she's just ugly. I wish I could just eat her and be done with it. But that is not what father wished. If only he could have told me why Gweniry. Vlad thought in his head before feeling her hugging him.

Vlad's hands instinctively hugged her back pulling her closer. He smelled her blood again and his fangs shot out stabbing both of his lips. <********> He screamed in his head as he let go of her and closed his eyes trying to push them back. After a minute they went back into his gums and blood started to drip from his lips. He swallowed trying to get rid of the blood quickly.

"Sorry I'm not use to being this close with a human." He said as he wiped his face clear of the blood. "Only bad thing of being what I am." He added sighing as he looked back out the window still unable to feel good with a hunter possibly out there to kill him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm
Adara nodded and said, "It's ok, I understand." She let go of him and smiled a little. "And as I said, if you don't like her then don't marry her. It's just that simple. There were many things my parents wished of me but after they died, I did not do them. I knew what was best for me and I stuck with it." She said then nodded a little again. She didn't like the idea of him getting married, though, and she didn't know why. She shrugged off the thought and then let out a small sigh.

"I should... Probably go find Nate." She said, noddding once.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Vlad just let the whole blowout over what his father wanted go. He didn't want to argue, not on the night of his father's funeral and not the night before he was king. Why Vlad was so argumentative right now could only be because of his father's passing. "You probably should go find your brother." Vlad said before walking over to his bed.

He fell onto the bed and laid there thinking. He didn't know why he didn't listen to anyone but his father. Maybe because they were humans and him and his father were different. Who knew? The whole past month kept running through his head as if he could make sense of it. No matter how many times it went through Vlad had no idea why it kept running through. He was alone that was certain. His only tie to the world lay dead in the ground by now hidden from the remainder of the world.

Vlad wanted nothing more than to curl into a ball and die right here right now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Adara sighed a little then made her way over to the door. Though, she stopped after she watched him go sit down. She bit her lip a little bit, not really wanting to leave him alone when he was depressed. It was very obvious that he was but she didn't blame him. So much was happening for him right now, it must be difficult.

She let out a small sigh then asked, "Would you like me to come back to you after I find him?" She wanted to offer so that he would at least have some kind of distraction for a little while.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm
Vlad shook his head yes and said something that sounded like "Rebs ef ywe wanert." He didn't know if she understood or not but he did not feel like moving. He was at peace-if only slightly-right now and that was good enough for him. Yes the pain hurt but Vlad knew that if he looked around at his room he would just feel more pain. The problem with being a prince is that you and your father did everything together when he was not in meetings.

So all the models of bats, fangs, or whatever his dad could find all hanging around the room it just would remind him of his father. Their latest project was still on his father's desk they were going to finish it tonight. With that thought Vlad started crying into his bed again. Vlad was just a mess when he wasn't in front of a huge crowd that was watching him like eagles.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 pm
Adara had opened the door now but the moment she heard crying she let out a small sigh. She was lucky enough to spot a servant walking down the hall and she told her to please inform her cousin she wasn't going to be returning home that night. The servant nodded then left and Adara closed the door before she made her way back to him.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and bit her lip a little. She didn't know what to do to help him feel better but she did know she didn't want to leave him alone now. She hesitantly let her hand rub his back gently in a comforting motion as she sat there.

((Is this modern or past?))

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm
Vlad felt a hand on his back. Oh no that's not something that should happen. He thought in his head moving away from the touch and standing up looking down at her. "Huh I thought you were getting your cousin?" He said wiping his eyes. He wasn't mad she was there just confused and sort of happy but more confused.

He then looked around the room. No nothing changed she must have been just leaving and came back. Vlad was so confused. What was he to do with her. She cared, but she smelled so good, she did things like his dad, but she was a human, she knew about him, but didn't fear him. Vlad grabbed his head as it was pounding. "Where am I? What's going on?" Vlad said as he fell to his knees. Little did Vlad know this was what happened when his father had met his mother, and his grandfather with his grandmother that whole cycle of the Rogers name.

((um idk which do you prefer?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 pm
((Let's do past since we already said she rode a horse lol xD))

Adara nodded then said, “I told a servant to let him know… I heard you crying and I didn’t want to leave you alone…” She blinked a little as she watched him. She hoped that she hadn’t done something wrong. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him. She let out a small sigh then felt her eyes widen as he fell to his knees and gripped his head. He didn’t know where he was or what was going on? This worried her and caused her to drop to her knees next to him.

“Vlad?” She asked the bit her lip, “I mean, your highness?” She didn’t want to get in trouble for calling the prince by his real name. Anyone lower than him had to refer to him as your highness, your majesty, etc. or it was yet another death sentence. She’d already had one close call that day she didn’t need another.

((Oh and sorry they’re crappy today >.< I stayed home sick. xP))  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm
"Vlad is that my name? Or is it your highness?" Vlad asked confused. He was going through amnesia from trauma-well that's what he will always refer to it as even though it probably has some technical name-of the death of a loved one. His body was shaking he didn't know why or how.

He felt his heart beat start to slow and knew something was wrong. Why he went through this no one knew not even his ancestors who experienced this feeling. It was as if his body was trying to tell him something but Vlad just wouldn't listen to it. Slowly but surely Vlad stood up wobbling the whole time. He reached for the door but just ended up falling again.

Vlad was gone, to where no one knew. His body just lay there contorting.

The guard was going to leave so the night guard could be on duty so he came to say goodbye to the prince. He knocked on the door and waited there not sure what was going on in his room.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff