Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm
Bradley sighed. "You stay here. I'm going to get our check so I can take you home." He said to her in a stern voice. "Got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm
"Got it master." she smiled and nodded then waited for him to be out of sight. She let out a held breath and stood up to walk to the back alley where she knew the waitress had probably gone. She had not seen her for five minutes and she hoped it was because she needed a smoke break. Within a few seconds she had made it to the alley and bulls eye, there she was. With a smile she slowly walked towards the woman, making no sound as she did so. Looking to her left she smiled, there sat a spade probably used to flatten the trash in the dumpsters or compost.

Whatever it was for, it was a sign that it was time for her to feed. She picked up the spade and went directly behind the girl. "You are a fool to think I would let you get away after insulting my race with this foolish costume and then trying to alert my master." The woman turned around and gasped, slowly backing away.
"I-I'm s-sorry...." Adelline laughed, "Sorry doesn't cut it. She rubbed the handle to remove her prints, gently set down the spade and went in for the kill. In about three minutes, she had almost completely drained the girl of blood. She only stopped because the girl was dead and because she knew she had to get back quickly. She tossed the body behind the dumpster and grabbed the matches from the ladies pocket, then she set her body on fire and walked off. Once she got back inside, she stealthily moved back into the booth and pretended nothing had happend. Of course she made she to wipe away the blood before her master came back.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 pm
Bradley returned with a smile. "She went on break but I paid for our meal already so we can leave." He said to you grabbing the picture and leash. "Come on let's go home I'll show you where you are going to live. It's 10 times better than that hell hole you were in." He said to you smiling. "You ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm
She smiled, a bit of the color was returning to her. "Oh I feel great now that I have eaten." she followed him and waved at the owner who waved back and smiled at the seemingly innocent young girl. "I can't wait to go to your home." She said smiling. Thanks to the lid and metal dumpster, the smoke and fire were practically smuggled, it would probably be a while before someone found the body, if at all.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm
"Alright I mean it's not that great but it's still a nice place to go. Well anything would probably seem like a palace after your dungeon." Bradley said as he stopped in front of the house.

It was a nice comfy brick house. 3 bedroom and 4 bathrooms, with a pool in the back, kitchen, dining room, family room, and a separate study. It didn't look that big from the outside but it was a fairly good size house. The biggest in his neighborhood. "Welcome to home sweet home." He said as he checked the mail and walked to the door unlocking it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm
"Such a lovely home." she said generally cheery. Now that he had fed, it was easier to control her hunger for him. Besides, he was kind. She could keep this up for a short while and then once he annoyed her or she got bored, she could easily overpower him. "This is definitely much better than my little prison cell."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:35 pm
Bradley opened the door and walked in. After both had been inside he took off her collar and set it on the table by the door as he locked it. "Well if you follow me I'll show you to your room." He said walking through the family room with the 36" plasma tv. He stopped in front of a door opening it to expose a red room with black curtains hanging over the window, the bed had a black comforter and the fan was black as well. "Um I hope you like it. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in here." He said to you smiling again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh no, trust me. It's very lovely. These are some of my favorite colors." Blood and the night, it made her smile. "Did you make this room just for me?" she turned and smiled at him wondering just how long he had prepared to have a slave. Speaking of, what does he expect me to do as his slave? she thought questioning his motives.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 pm
"Well originally I was sleeping in here earlier as the master bedroom had to be refurnished after my mother's slave set the room on fire." Bradley said. "So I painted it after my favorite colors and I figured you may like considering the lunch you had earlier." He added. "I won't have you do anything this night because I want you to get use to the house so have a pleasant night for now I'll be in my room until it's time for dinner and I'll come get you." He said walking the other way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm
"Good night." she said watching him walk away and closing the door. She walked over to the bed and sat down, it was quite soft. She was used to the finer things in life, even though she had not had them for quite a long time. "I wonder if he believes me..." she whispered to herself. Perhaps he did know she was a vampyre, if so he didn't seem to care very much.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 pm
Bradley laid down on the bed and turned on the television. He needed a break. School started up next week and he didn't want to go to school. He already had to do his job and school would just add to his annoyance. At least I have a slave now to help me through my life of work." He said as the Jeff Dunham show started.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 am
She rolled over on the bed, not feeling tired at all and wondering if she should sneak out. " I doubt he would notice." SHe smiled to herself and tapped her mouth lightly. "I really don't need to lose his trust right now..." she shook her head and sighed wondering if she should just drop the act and go the easy route. Though something inside told her it would not be the easiest thing to chose. "Damnit, I suppose waiting is the wise option..."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:53 pm
Bradley turned off the television after a while and then heard his stomach grumble softly. "Well seems like I'm getting hungry. I'll go see how Adelline is." He mumbled to himself standing and stretching. He walked to her room and knocked on the door before opening it. "Hey you getting hungry?" He asked not sure if you were getting there too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 pm
"I could stand to have a meal sir." she said standing up and calmly walking to his side. Good thing I didn't leave... "It has been such a long time since I have been in a real kitchen." She smiled and reached out for his hand like a frightened child.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm
"Alright well what do you want?" I asked taking your hand and leading you to the kitchen looking around trying to remember what I had in the house.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff