Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What are the worst Emo stereotypes you've heard? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:44 pm
[Hollow Point]
Silence The Eclipsed Moon
the only ones that i have heard around people is that we all cut are selves and eventauly commit suiced( i do cut but not everyone does) but some one did ask me was i emo i said yes and they ask when was i going to kill myself i got affened for a min then i told them when im done killing his family, hit him in the jaw and walked away
This stereotype is true, though.
No matter what "emo" you talk to they all give the same bullshit to you:
Not everyone cuts, I do, but not everyone does.

********. Basically it's an ego trip "not everyone does X, I do, but not everybody does it", it's a ******** "god, I'm so hardcore". By this standard everyone cuts but no one wants to admit anyone else does. I ******** doubt any of you actually do cut.

Not true.
I don't cut.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm
The most irritating one in my opinion is that we constantly whine... I do know someone like that but we all dont do that =l  

Lwantssugark

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:16 pm
iGrunny E M O
[Hollow Point]
the only ones that i have heard around people is that we all cut are selves and eventauly commit suiced( i do cut but not everyone does) but some one did ask me was i emo i said yes and they ask when was i going to kill myself i got affened for a min then i told them when im done killing his family, hit him in the jaw and walked away

********. Basically it's an ego trip "not everyone does X, I do, but not everybody does it", it's a ******** "god, I'm so hardcore". By this standard everyone cuts but no one wants to admit anyone else does. I ******** doubt any of you actually do cut.

Not true.
I don't cut.

i think it should be kept to yourself or your counslor if you cut, to me, ppl that say that they cut are attention whores, im not calling anyone an attention whore but that is what i see in my mind.
maybe i cut maybe i dont but noone will know because i shall keep it a secret wether i do or dont.
and emo meens EMOtional so it just another word for bipolar or depressed
well, ppl all have there own opinions though so dont come to my house and stab me for my personal opinion please  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm
[Hollow Point]
Not everyone cuts, I do, but not everyone ********. Basically it's an ego trip "not everyone does X, I do, but not everybody does it", it's a ******** "god, I'm so hardcore". By this standard everyone cuts but no one wants to admit anyone else does. I ******** doubt any of you actually do cut.

But I actually do xtc.
surprised
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 am
HannahTheKitty
iGrunny E M O
[Hollow Point]

Not true.
I don't cut.

i think it should be kept to yourself or your counslor if you cut, to me, ppl that say that they cut are attention whores, im not calling anyone an attention whore but that is what i see in my mind.
maybe i cut maybe i dont but noone will know because i shall keep it a secret wether i do or dont.
and emo meens EMOtional so it just another word for bipolar or depressed
well, ppl all have there own opinions though so dont come to my house and stab me for my personal opinion please
It was all good up til you said emo stands for emotional. Then you lost me.

Emo is short for emotive hardcore, a genre of music that evolved from hardcore punk. It's not a fashion statement, it isn't a trend.

Also, I know you do, darling. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm
I actually do cut myself. I cut myself in a x then a line through the middle of the x.  

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hygencide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 pm
Worst one I've heard is that all emos are Satanists.

Actually, most of the people here think if you wear black or if your a guy with long hair you do as well... meh...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:08 pm
i just hate it when we get called the depressed goth. not that i have anything against goths or depression... but its not me. im happy and sad just like normal people... its just diffferent things that make me happy and sad.  

LaLaFunk is dead

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 pm

that emo means emotional.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:11 am
That all emos cut, are depressed, think about suicide constantly, are gay (More commonly called f*ggots by close-minded a** holes (I am gay, but my friend, who would be considered emo, is extremely homophobic)), are whiny, and I once heard someone say we never bathe...wtf? I just took a shower, like, half an hour ago.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:57 pm

The ones i hear most often:

1. emo =/= cutter.
2. emo =/= goth
3. emo =/= suicidal
4. emo =/= scene.

There's other ones that i don't agree with and therefore kinda annoy me, but they're debateable, so.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 am
the worst ones I have heard are:
1:they are all athiest(I am, but I have an emo friend who is a christian)
2:all people who dress in black cut them selves
3:all emo's have parent's that don't care (not true...my parent's care but I did cut until they caught me)
4:they cut just for fun(anyone who has cut before knows that it's not for fun and it's almostlike an impulse to do it)  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hygencide

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm
jaydeisme4ever
3:all emo's have parent's that don't care (not true...my parent's care but I did cut until they caught me)
4:they cut just for fun(anyone who has cut before knows that it's not for fun and it's almostlike an impulse to do it)

lol. Because they totally understand its fun to ruin white carpeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:48 pm
i LOL'd
Hygencide
jaydeisme4ever

lol. Because they totally understand its fun to ruin white carpeting.

Je veux rire

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Shraia

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 am
Emporer NeoWing

yup. everyone has their ups and downs anyway, so why is it that one group is said to be depressed?

Because most people link black color to evil, death and sadness.

[Hollow Point]

Emo is short for emotive hardcore, a genre of music that evolved from hardcore punk. It's not a fashion statement, it isn't a trend.

Indeed. Most of 'emo fashion' is actually a scene style.

Stereotypes? Emos hate themself, are loners, are transsexual and guys are homosexual. Ridiculos.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games