Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:03 pm
She pulled the boy to her front and clutched him to her chest, stopping only a few blocks from the site. The pain in her shoulder was torture, but hearing the boy's sobs was much worse. He clung to her neck, hitting her injury. She did her best to ignore the pain as she held him.
"Sh. It's okay. You're safe now. I'm here." She whispered between pants, trying to pull herself together.
"Sissy, I-I'm scared!" He sobbed.
"Sh, sh, shhh. It's alright. I'm here now. You're safe. I won't let them hurt you." She soothed.
She wanted to sink to her knees, but fought to stay standing. She ignored the gel feeling her legs were developing and focused on soothing the small boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm
Haru was now beside the two. He watched Rena struggle to hold the boy and stay standing. Her legs seemed to be shaking if only slightly.
"Give me the boy," Haru said just above a whisper. He knew she was going to fight him on this so he spoke before she could. "Just do it. You're practically shaking and we need to make it to the infirmary to treat his and your wounds. Oh and of course mine," he said in a soft, soothing voice.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 pm
She stubbornly shook her head as the child clung tighter to her.
"You can't keep him calm. Besides, he's my little brother. I have to take care of him. He's my responsibility." She said. "I can handle it. I've made it back in worse conditions than this."
She took a breath to steady herself and slowly began walking once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 pm
Haru just nodded, this was expected. He kept his pace with hers as they headed back. He had all but forgotten his injured shoulder till a moment ago and the pain came flashing back. In response to this he began humming softly to himself. He had picked up this method when he got injured it always seemed to numb the pain no matter how bad it was.
As he did this, he watched Rena carefully from the corner of his eye.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:38 pm
She kept her pace slow and focused on soothing the child. Little by little, his crying was becoming quieter. Little by little, exhaustion was setting in. She wasn't used to the good 40+lbs added to her shoulders. On top of that, her injury was bleeding. Sleep sounding oh so very tempting, but she had to keep going. She closed her eyes momentarily against the boys hair and breathed deeply. She wanted to hold him forever, but knew the time for them to part was coming all too soon. She slowly released as she opened her now extremely heavy eyelids.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 pm
Haru sighed as he watched Rena grow more tired by the minute, her grip was even loosening on her little brother. They were no where close to HQ and she didn't look like she was running a hundred percent.
"Miss Asho?" he said stopping in front of her. "Do you want to rest? I can run ahead and get a ride or we can call HQ and have someone come get us," he suggested. He was truly concerned about how she was walking and how her eyelids seemed to droop close from time to time.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 pm
She stopped, almost regretting it. She swayed slightly, but quickly steadied herself.
"Calling for a ride would probably be best." She admitted.
She tried to reach around the boy to fumble with her wristband.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 pm
Haru laughed softly as she tried to reach her wristband. He gently laid his hands on her and guided her to a near by bench. He smiled, putting his hand up as if to tell her he's got this. He called HQ reporting that they needed a ride ASAP at 800 Warner's Street. After the phone conversation he plopped down on the bench next to them with a huff.
"The wonders of being an agent,"he laughed half-heartily.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm
She had rested her head on her little brother's head almost as soon as she had sat down.
"Hn." She murmured.
She couldn't help it. She had tried so desperately to stay awake, but couldn't keep her eyes open. She rested like that a moment. Her head then moved subconsciously onto Haru's shoulder and she sighed softly in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:25 pm
He had almost jumped out of his skin when her head fell onto his shoulder, but kept his composure. He hadn't expected her to pass out like that right away.
As he stared down at her a smile crept across his face. Who knew the famous Rena Asho could look so at peace and so incredibly cute too? He felt heat rush up to his face as he began to think how creepy this must be. If she was woke up now, he would be met with a glare and possible a slap. At this thought he immediately looked away, but chuckled to himself. This time with her was definitely going to be interesting.
As the agent car pulled up, Haru moved away from Rena as to not to wake her. He went over to the car pulled open the back door before going back over to Rena to pick both her and her brother up, over, and into the car. It wasn't an easy task balancing the two in his arms, but he somehow managed. When he got in himself, the driver gave him an odd look.
"She passed out from exhaustion," he explained, scratching the back of his head. "I didn't want to wake her..."
The driver shrugged as he headed back towards HQ.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm
She drew in a deep breath and turned slightly in her sleep. She slowly let it out as her arms wrapped protectively around the child. She cuddled up against a slight sigh of contentment escaping her lips.
"Alex..."She whispered. "He's safe.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 pm
Alex? Is that her deceased brother's name? he thought to himself.
"I've called the doctors to come pick them up,"the driver said back to Haru.
"Thank you."
"No problem, you're in no condition to be carrying them both."
Haru looked at the back of the drivers head with a big question mark over his head. "It's just my shoulder, sir."
The driver just shook his head as they arrived at HQ. The paramedics were there almost instantly, gently picking up the two and putting them on a stretcher. Haru followed closely behind as they headed to the infirmary.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Her brow furrowed with the amount of movement. She opened her eyes and bolted up right. She tensed not knowing what to expect and her arms were protectively around the child protecting him from any possible danger. Her heart sped up as she looked around trying to get a feel for her surroundings and firugre out what had happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm
"Relax Miss Asho,"He heard one of the paramedics tell her. They reached the infirmary where they were now separated except for Rena and her brother. Haru was met with a blonde nurse named Trish and taken to another room to check out his shoulder.
"Take off your shirt," the nurse demanded. "The doctor will be in momentarily."
Haru nodded as he pulled off his jacket then unbuttoned his shirt and discarding it on the floor.
Before he knew it he was getting patched up in more places then one which surprised him he didn't remember getting hit anywhere else. As he sat there under the doctor's care he wondered how Rena and her little brother were doing.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:02 pm
Despite the doctor's orders, Rena got up as soon as her arm was bandaged and found the room her little brother was in. She sighed at sat on his bed. Immediately, he climbed into her lap. She smiled slightly at him.
"You're safe, honey. I promise. They won't hurt you anymore." She assured him.
"When I am down and oh my soul so weary, when trouble comes and my heart burden be and I am still and waiting in the silence, until you come and sit a while with me." She sang gently to him.
She rubbed his back to help sooth him and rocked them both gently in time with the music.
"You raise me up so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up to walk on stormy seas. I am strong when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up to more than I can be."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff