Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Aria smiled and said, "Zachery. I like that name." She bit her lip slightly then looked around then back to him. "Shouldn't you be sleeping or something? I don't need much sleep so don't try to turn the question on to me." She smirked a little then tilted her head to the side curiously as she waited.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:03 pm
Zach laughed. "I don't need to sleep for a while, since I don't have school tomorrow. Do you guys have school?" He realized it was kindof a dumb question to ask, but he wondered about their culture. It was like when there was a foreign exchange student. He asked them all sorts of questions, and a few times was called annoying. Not that he really minded.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:53 pm
Aria smiled a little the nodded. "We do...." She looked around a little then back at him. "Do you have royal families?" She was just as curious as he was and she didn't think her curiosity would die down anytime soon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 am
"We used to, but now it depends on the country, and they're just for show in the countries that do have them. We don't have one where I come from." Zach said. He took a moment to consider her question, then came up with his own. "I'll assume that you do?"

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 pm
Aria nodded and said, "That's very interesting." She hadn't thought that royals could be used for show. Well, she'd been used for show at times but she thought those would probably be different situations. "Yes, we do... I'm the daughter of the king." She nodded once then bit her lip slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:24 pm
"Oh, cool." Zach said, pulling up his hood. He heard a girl giggling and knew someone was coming. "Aria, you might want to hide, someone's coming. If they see you, they'll want you to come out. If they just see me, I can say I was looking for something I lost out here."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Aria blinked and nodded when she heard the giggling herself. She gave him a smile and said, "If I don't see you again tonight... I hope I can see you again and it was nice meeting you." She smiled more then ducked under the water and while under, she swam out farther away from him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:26 pm
Zach smiled back and watched her go, then waded back to the dry sand. He shook off some of the water, but was still thoroughly soaked. "Oh my Gawd, what happened to you?!" He turned his head to see two girls standing side by side not too far away from him. "I was carrying a piece of paper, and the wind took it into the water. I went in after it, but didn't find it." He shrugged nonchalantly, fixing his hood. His hand brushed a strand of hair, and he remembered his little fall in the water. Good thing he'd left his headphones on the beach. He picked them up, slung them around his neck, and raised his hand in a sort of half-wave as he walked away from the girls. "See you around." He shouted without looking back.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 pm
Aria kept quiet as she watched him leave and looked at the girls curiously for a moment. Not too much later, she dove back under the surface and headed for her own home. She didn't really want to go back but where else would she go anyways? She'd just need a good excuse as to why she had been gone for so long... and why she'd be gone again the next night. She was determined to see him again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:32 pm
Zach pulled his headphones over his ears and pressed the play button on his mp3 player, drowning out the sounds of the rest of the world. When he got home, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door, since he knew his roommate, Collin, wasn't home. Not for a while, at least. He was always at parties, unless there was something important happening at school. He changed and sat on his bed, thinking of what had happened that night.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm
The night couldn't come fast enough for Aria but when it finally did, she made her way back up to the surface and to the same place she'd been the night prior. She had been thinking about the human boy for the entire day, unable to get him out of her mind. Thankfully no one noticed she was in a dazed state the entire day, otherwise she'd have been in a lot of trouble.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Zach left most of his stuff, mainly electronics, at home and walked to the beach. He'd cleaned his room and run errands the whole day, to keep himself busy so he couldn't think about her. Even so, he couldn't help but catch his mind wandering to her when he had some down time. When he got to the beach, he went straight into the water and sat on the rock she'd hidden behind so many times, hoisting himself completely out of the water. He knew he'd hate himself for it later, when he had to get out, but it would be worth it when he was talking to her.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:41 pm
Aria peered up through the water's surface after seeing a shadow coming from the rock. When she saw it was him, she smiled a little then came up above the water more and moved over to the rock so that she was looking up to him. "Hi."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:35 pm
Zach smiled back when he saw her, shifting on the rock to stay out of the water. "Sorry I couldn't come back yesterday, I knew those girls wouldn't leave me alone if I did. I've seen them before, my roommate Collin and one of his friends brought them over a couple times. Haven't seen them in a while, so I assume something happened. And I'm talking way too much now and I'll be quiet." He ran a hand through his hair, a habit he had when he was nervous.

Esquillo

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas