60%  [ 3 ]
Christian Music what is that?
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Quantic Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 pm
av74ever

selphie you are like the coolest person in any guild because you comment on like everything i say.thanks a bunch for that.

lol it's not on purpose, I guarantee. I just was away for quite some time and I reply to all fairly recent topics I see fit... xd but you're welcome, anyways! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:56 pm
I play christian(not only, mind you) music.  

Xx SynErr xX

wondering_felcon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:41 pm
I love Christion music, It really makes me feel good  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:41 pm
Have u heard "Mercy Me"?
Or "Rita Springer"?
Anyway, I do like it, and my fav song is Everything by "Lifehouse"  

Dorijael

hoop otta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:54 am
I have no qualms against traditional Christian music, but Christian rock is something that I just can't get into.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:50 am
I have never liked christian music, ever. I think it's horrible that anyone would dedicate themselves to only playing one aspect of music, if you want to write songs about god whatever, that's your own deal y'know? But if youa re going to write songs at all you should be writing about more than one thing. It's like those people that have to say ******** every other word every song *cough* Korn *cough* They just start to sound too much the same after a while. it's the same principle as those stupid boybands that used to be so popular/ Or sohuld i say stripshow concerts for preteens? because it sure as hell wasn't about the quality of music in a lot of cases. I'm just against anything manufactured or centered around one thing only with music. Either be original or don't waste my time pretty much  

Satrevi

Ronanluver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:50 pm
Hey, cummon, that's a little harsh, and totally unfair. To compare Christian music to music that totally rejects what Christians is completely invalid as an argument, and offensive to boot! You're diving into our basic theology and telling us that it's crap. Not cool.

Anyway.

Actually, it depends. I really, really like a lot of stuff. Some of it isn't quite my type, but most of it rocks!

Again, with Everything by Lifehouse...<3 That song makes me cry every time. Anyone ever seen the skit? Amazing!

And, if I'm ever in a real hard rock mood, Flyleaf is all right. EleventySeven is a real cute rock band, too. I just want to squeeze them to death, razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:54 pm
kindda  

Kazzey

Satrevi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Ronanluver
Hey, cummon, that's a little harsh, and totally unfair. To compare Christian music to music that totally rejects what Christians is completely invalid as an argument, and offensive to boot! You're diving into our basic theology and telling us that it's crap. Not cool.

Anyway.

Actually, it depends. I really, really like a lot of stuff. Some of it isn't quite my type, but most of it rocks!

Again, with Everything by Lifehouse...<3 That song makes me cry every time. Anyone ever seen the skit? Amazing!

And, if I'm ever in a real hard rock mood, Flyleaf is all right. EleventySeven is a real cute rock band, too. I just want to squeeze them to death, razz
you didn't get what i'm saying, i am against any music that only covers one topic. like the music that does nothing but sing about satan. or nothing but sing about love, and crap like that, single topiced music nine times out of ten usually ends up sucking balls in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:19 am
i like cristian music but sometimes a girl just needs music a little hard core  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

rory87

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:56 pm
there are tones of awesome bands in this genre like POD, Blindside, Underoath, Dead Poetic, Switchfoot, As I Lay Dying, Anberlin, Kutless and a whole lot more...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:04 pm
sounds like u really know ur stuff eek  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

rory87

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Pearl51
sounds like u really know ur stuff eek

well i really love music... i'm a musician myself so it's kind like i have to know wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:06 pm
well,i like catholic music,since im catholic,and one of my fav artists in this genere is hermana glenda,omg she songs BEAUTIFULL!!!also danilo motero,and one other guy 4got his name..  

Shalailai

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm
stupid question. being christain effects the music very little.
relient k, underoath, and the devil wears prada are all very iffenret, but are technically christian bands.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff