Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:45 pm
"Your not making me live here! I have my crew to get back to!" Aidan exclaimed.

"Oh you shouldn't worry dear, after all it would be foolish to keep the king of pirates here, we don't want his whole armada upon us. But how to keep tabs on him?" she said smiling. Larc was also smiling seeing the gears working in her head.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Louis was watching his mother carefully.
He knew that look.
And he didn't like it automatically.
"You haven't kept tabs on the pirates before, why start now." the prince replied, crossing his arms over his chest.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 am
"Well dear, we have never had the chance at keeping tabs on the king of pirates. Now who should we send with him. Theres not too many guards that will follow orders without one of us present and I certainly can't leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm
Visibly wincing at the idea of being stuck on a ship, Louis looked at his mother with a gaze that simply hated the entire idea.
He was prone to sea sickness, for one thing... and the sun would damage his fair skin. Not to mention all of the work he would probably be forced to do on board, and the notion that he would be stuck with a bunch of sweaty, stinky pirates for months on end.
"You can't possibly be thinking of sending me, mother. The only heir to the throne... on a pirate ship?!" Louis asked, wanting to simply run away from this problem and never have to look back.
He was too delicate for this... and he knew it.
Then again... there had been that stunt where he had been held as a hostage recently... a stunt that had, Louis knew, been entirely his own fault for being seduced by the new gardener.
'She can't be trying to get rid of me! This is hardly the way to teach me some sort of responsibility or other such rubbish!'  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 pm
"Surely you cannot expect me to go, I wouldn't be nearly strong enough for such a voyage. Though it would be quite an adventure, maybe I should go along." the queen said thoughtfully.

"Oh surely not your highness, you would be forced to wear pants and a shirt not those lovely dresses." Larc said in protest.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Louis sighed.
He knew where this was going...
"The people need you here, mother." the prince spoke carefully. "And you wouldn't be able to take along your ladies in waiting or anything..."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 pm
"Nope you wouldn't because why you may have bargained for immunity from my crew they would have none and would be subject to them." Aidan said smirking.

"Oh dear, well that certainly won't do." the queen said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:39 pm
This was bad.
The queen was stalling and Louis knew it.
She wanted him to say he would go... that he would be her emissary...
But...
He looked at Aidan, really studied the young man for quite some time.
Having immunity from a pirate crew WOULD make things a bit easier on him...
"Mother," the prince spoke, turning his gaze to the woman at his side. "If I could be granted a position on the ship that made me free of any... menial labor... I would take this position to keep an eye on the king of the pirates."
In other words... Louis wasn't about to be swabbing the decks or peeling potatoes, though he could put his own knowledge of geography and map reading to use, if Aidan required it.
He may be a spoiled prince, but he knew things. He had read books and been somewhat diligent in his studies.
At least diligent when his tutor hadn't caught his eye.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm
"Oh, no that is not how it works on my ship, you can have immunity from me or my crew killing you but you do not get out of pulling your own weight on the ship." Aidan growled. "I'm the captain and I still pull my weight with the ship. I will not have some spoiled royal trying to boss his way around my ship." Aidan continued.

"Well we certainly have come to a stand still." the queen said pondering.

"Seems we have." Larc said nodding.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 pm
Louis crossed his arms over his chest. "Do I look like I've ever actually WORKED before?" he asked, obviously annoyed by Aidan. "I can read and write and discuss philosophy. I can name the stars on occasion and I can read a map as well as any cartographer. Surely those skills alone are enough to get someone like myself by."
The prince wouldn't know what to do with a mop if he was handed one... let alone a knife for peeling vegetables!  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm
"Do I look like I care if you've ever worked before" Aidan retorted just as annoyed as the other. "Well good for you, what do you know half my crew can do that and the only one that reads my maps is me." Aidan continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Anger was evident in the prince's eyes. "Alright, Pirate King... tell me what sort of duty you think fits a person of those abilities?"
He was actually rather pissed by this time, about to simply leave the cells and let his mother figure it out.
Of course, Louis knew, if he did that, she would likely sign him onto the ship without a moment's hesitation.
In truth, and the prince knew it.... there was really no way around him becoming a pirate by this point.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 am
"I would have to decide your duties once we were aboard the ship. Its not like I have many positions I would want a royal to fill." Aidan growled. He showed anger but in truth he was amused. He had hated the idea of having a royal on his ship when Larc had suggested it but now it just looked like too much fun. There was so much that could be done, to make sure this royal never messed with pirates again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm
Louis waved a hand in dismissal. "Fine. I'll accompany this pirate ship for the good of the country."
'And so my mother doesn't throw a royal fit at me.' he thought to himself, obviously still displeased with the entire affair.
"When exactly are we to depart?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:38 pm
Aidan smirked as Louis threw his hands in the air and conceited to his mother. "Oh how the mighty fall so fast." Aidan laughed. "Well we can leave in the morning but I suggest you let me out of here sooner than later unless you want your town swarming with all the pirates of the seven seas." Aidan said smirking.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff