Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image
"We might need some reviver seeds, but we don't have enough Rescue Points for it....."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image"Gah, seriously??" Dawnglow didn't even think about what Rescue Points they had. "Well, er, what did we save in storage??" She hoped that they had a few Oran berries.  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image
"Err, 2 apples and 1 blast seed...." Aylluxi looks down. "Maybe we should start with the easier missions."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image"Maybe you're right..." Dawnglow looked back at the boards. "Er, I guess we can always go berry hunting. Or something."  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image
"Hey, we can try again another day! Berry hunting can't be that bad, is it?" Aylluxi said cheerfully.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm
User ImageDawnglow instantly cheered up. "Yeah, you're right. Besides, maybe we can get a few berries for ourselves in the process!" Though that depends on what berries they are to get for the person that posted the job.  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 pm
User Image
"That's the spirit! So what berries are we to look for?" Aylluxi asked.

(sorry I took so long, went to eat)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:24 pm
User ImageShe thought back. "It's Watmel berries. They grow in only the most moist place there is in the forest, or maybe Waterfall Cave."

[No trouble ^^]  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image
"A place near water? That's even better! Let's get going!" Aylluxi hops around with joy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image"Yeah!!" Dawnglow was already hopping up and down in much excitement. Water was the best there there was! It's one of the reason she and Aylluxi got together, after all.

[Do we have to go to the Wigglytuff Guild, or the Peliper Post office, or do we just get up and go, go, go! after we get our items? XD *Giggles*]  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image
They both set off to look for the berries near every spot of water, but couldn't find them anywhere. Finally, they came to the last spot it might be near: Raging Rivers. The waters there went extremely fast and ended at Waterfall Cave. Luckily, there was a bridge if anyone needed to cross. Aylluxi looked at the water. "If I were a Vaporeon, I wouldn't have any trouble crossing this river. It's always been my dream to be a Vaporeon!"

(Yeah, we could, but we barely have any money or items at all)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 pm
User ImageDawnglow knew that she would have no trouble crossing, but she'd rather stay with Aylluxi anyway. "Maybe someday, you will be!" she said with a happy smile. What better way to enjoy swimming than to be a water Pokemon??

"Oh!! I think I see them!" Dawnglow exlaimed as she pointed at the bushes of Watmel berries across the river.

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image

"Really? Well, Let's get going!" Aylluxi scampered ahead and waited for Dawnglow and went ahead again.

User Image
Suddenly, something flashed in Aylluxi's eyes. "Agh! What's that?" User Image It was a small, round, smooth, blue stone that reflected the sun like water.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm
User ImageDawnglow had nodded and instantly leaped into the water with joy. She splashed water around in her joy before plunging under the surface and swimming across at a fast pace. They're on a mission, after all!

Reaching the shore, she leaped right out of the water and landed on the ground, shaking herself of water. She waved at Aylluxi that had almost crossed the bridge before turning to walk to the Watmel berry patch. When Aylluxi reached her, she exlaimed that she found something. Dawnglow turned to look excitedly.

"Wow, what's that?" she asked as she picked it up to look at it closer. After a few seconds, she suddenly grinned. "You know what you found??" she asked excitedly. "If I know stones right, this should be a water stone!"

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
"A water stone?! I could evolve into a Vaporeon with this! But..." Aylluxi shifts from one paw to another.

User Image
"We're not a high enough rank to evolve anyone of us yet."

User Image
"Anyways, how many berries are there? Is there enough for us to keep some?"

Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items