Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 pm
Mikage was startled by Orin's change in voice. Blinking he smiled, "Sure." he said, "Hey pa." Mikage said, ever since he was a child he always called Orin's dad 'pa'.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:56 pm
"Hello." Orin's father called back through the kitchen.

"What about a half fairy?" Orin continued to question. He wanted to know if he could show Mikage, he was excited. He hoped his friend would understand and then he would have to people know about him. His father and Mikage.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Mikage eyed his friend uneasily, he was always determined to make Mikage a believer, and yet, he was on the slight extreme side of determination. "Sure." he said with slgiht uncertainty about the question of a half-fairy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Orin looked around Mikage to the kitchen where his father was. Seeing his father was currently busy he grabbed Mikage's hand and dragged him up the stairs. "Okay, i'm going to show you something that i've kept secret for forever. You remeber how my mom died when I was little. Well it turns out she did so to save me because she was a fairy who married my father who was human. So you see i'm half fairy." Orin said revealing his translucent violet wings.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Mikage watched Orin unsure of what the boy was up too as he sundenly grabbed his hand dragging upstairs. Nodding as Orin mentioned his mother, he heard the story several times, but at the mention of her being a fairy he was skeptical, his eyebrow arched, until Orin showed the translucent wings, which shimmered from the sun filtering in the window. His eyes widened in surprised and just like a child he reached out his hand as if too touch them making sure they were real, but drew his hand back. He knew they were real, there was no way Orin could pull something like this off. He also felt something free itself from his heart, his belief in fairies. He kept it frozen because as he grew up he was always told fairies were just a child's fantasy, but the ice melted instanously as he starred at Orin. "I believe you now." he said smling earnestly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Orin watched carefully as his best friend reached out a hand to his wings. He held still even if instinct told him to pull back for fear for the safety of his wings. Orin felt a bit of relief as Mikage pulled his hand back, but he was still worried he was unsure how to interpret this reaction. Did Mikage believe him or would he suddenly hate him. Then Orin felt it, Mikage believed now he was sure, he knew his wings had also materialized a bit more into existence, their color just a bit darker. Orin couldn't help but smile as Mikage said the words he had wanted to hear for so long.

"I'm glad you believe him." came Orin's father's voice in the doorway. Orin grimaced a bit knowing his father wouldn't be happy with him having taken such a risk. "Now you can understand why he was dying so quickly. His wings are a tell tale sign of how quick hes dying, your belief has helped him live just a bit longer. If his wings ever fade from existence he dies." Orin's father said.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Mikage smiled at Orin relief as if he was holding onto a taught thread pulled to breaking point suddenly released by his words. He flinched as the dad came up though, startling him slightly. "I don't think its like that. I would like to think there belief is frozen than disappeared." Mikage said, it was just like he didn't complete not believe his belief was frozen. "After all it easier to believe what you see, but it takes alot of confidence and mentality to keep your belief of what you can't see." he said as he starred at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm
"Even if there belief is frozen it cannot be counted in his favor. No belief and frozen belief hurts Orin. Its why I've wanted to pull him from school but he won't let me." Orin's father said.

"Its not like it would help I don't have to be near them to know they don't believe." Orin protested. "And I can't show everyone, think of all the religious people that hate things that are mythical." Orin said looking at Mikage.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 am
Mikage eyes dropped why where people so stupid. He knew that people wanted to believe but why where they a fraid of such things? Its because they don't want to stand out making fools of themselves. he thought answereing his own question remaining quiet for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 am
Orin watched his best friend as his face changed with his thoughts. He knew the new stress knowing brought and believing now brought to his friend and he felt a bit bad. "I'm okay though, see you can still see my wings clearly." Orin said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 pm
"Thats true. But...I wounder what she'll think..." he murmered to himself thinking of a friend who he left behind as he came here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 am
Orin gave a smile before looking to his father who was still giving him a scolding look. Orin knew he was in a bit of trouble but he didn't really care, he was too happy right now.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 pm
Mikage looked between Orin and his father noticing the scolding look on the dad's face an the overly joyful smile of Orin. So cute! he thought as he starred at Orin for a bit before distracting himself. What the hell am I thinking? he thought cursing himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 pm
"Alright you two, obviously we need to go get some food so where would you like to go?" Orin's father questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:17 pm
MIkage didn't even think about food or realize how hungry he was until pa mentioned it. He thought for a moment but couldn't remember any resturants around here. "I don't know. Whatever's fine with me." he said smiling as his stomach started to cramp up as he thought about food.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff