Reply introduce your self.
who are you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ObsidianWolfX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 am
I don't really have much to say. I'm just a fan of animation from many different places and times.

When I got the invite I decided what the heck this guild would probably be easier to follow than the main animation subforum on gaia since half the post there are misplaced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 pm
I prefer to be called Shewolf.

I always love to watch cartoons ever since. I always wanted to be an animator as a matter of fact so my passion for artwork and creations is still high.

I live in Cali where it is always sunny.

I just hope that this guild would be so much fun than the animation forum, since there is alot of misplaced threads and not enough talk about western cartoons. sweatdrop  

Diamond Dustie

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo Josuke

Demonic Bunny

13,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm
who am i? im Midori
im wierd. yes.
old cartoons is being the best ones.
i like the color green & pocky =D
& i hates grammer (as you can see OwO)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Midori_Necko
who am i? im Midori
im wierd. yes.
old cartoons is being the best ones.
i like the color green & pocky =D
& i hates grammer (as you can see OwO)

blaugh 3nodding  

renegade56
Captain

II_xXx_Foxy_xXx_II

Astounding Bloodsucker

11,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 pm
hi my name is kaitlin and i was raised in the 90's till now razz
i have always watched cartoons my whole life as i know it.
my favorite childhood anime/cartoon (plz dont laugh) was sailor moon.
my favorite color is soft blue.. i love to game... more or less games with adventure.. meaning and action.. like for example DMC and God Of War razz
im not ur average female i have a major masculine side but thats what makes me awsome razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm
Hello my name is Nanami I live in N.Y , I like anime here is a list of what animes I like : Revolutionary Girl Utena, Slayers, Sailor Moon, Fushigi Yugi , Ah My Goddess, Cutey Honey, and The Mini Adventures of Ah My Goddess . I love the cartoons of the 90's they beat today's cartoons ! my favorite 90's cartoons are Captain Nintendo , Any of the Old Sonic Cartoons with Steve Urgels (sp?) voice , Pete Pan and The Pirates , The animated series of Mortal Combat and Street Fighter  

PrincessofSaillune

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

renegade56
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm
NanamiKiryuu22
Hello my name is Nanami I live in N.Y , I like anime here is a list of what animes I like : Revolutionary Girl Utena, Slayers, Sailor Moon, Fushigi Yugi , Ah My Goddess, Cutey Honey, and The Mini Adventures of Ah My Goddess . I love the cartoons of the 90's they beat today's cartoons ! my favorite 90's cartoons are Captain Nintendo , Any of the Old Sonic Cartoons with Steve Urgels (sp?) voice , Pete Pan and The Pirates , The animated series of Mortal Combat and Street Fighter

blaugh 3nodding
90's sonic is made of awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 pm
renegade56
NanamiKiryuu22

blaugh 3nodding

I like them better then today's Sonic I especially loved Sonic Underground and how Sonic had a brother and a sister who formed a band  

PrincessofSaillune

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

renegade56
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm
NanamiKiryuu22
renegade56
NanamiKiryuu22

blaugh 3nodding

I like them better then today's Sonic I especially loved Sonic Underground and how Sonic had a brother and a sister who formed a band

YESSSSSSS blaugh biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 pm
Hearing Urgels voice as Sonic is cute  

PrincessofSaillune

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

WidgetOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:47 pm
I'm Celine, and I've recently turned 24 this month. I'm a bit of a geek by declaring that I don't follow the Twillight phenomenon... But, guys like Plastic Man and Mr. Fantastic are to me what Edward is to Bella wink
I'm very worried about the quality of cartoon shows these days, and there's not much on the air that I like except for those I've grew up on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Hi, everyone. My name's Naomi, and I was born in New York and moved with my parents and sister to Florida when I was 12. Still in Florida, but I want to get back to New York asap.  

Hokuto Uchiha

An Unforgettable Fire

Greedy Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Hi, you can see my username so I'm not going to bother saying it (you can call me fire) I'm 13, I'm from Florida (but I live in Tennessee) and, like everyone else here, I miss old cartoons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm
Hiya!
You can Call me Pouse!
People call me Cookie.
Uh...I'm Currently in Hawaii!
Role Playing is My Life! {{not Really But you know what I mean!}}
Borders Is like the Number one Store!!
I like to take long walks on the beach! ;D
I read lots of Manga
I like sports
Like Bling Reaper/Victoria I Also am
A Fast Typer! ;P
Let's see...What else can I say..
Oh Yeah!
I love Popeye!!!!!!!!
Spinach is Good fer Yew!!!!!!! D<
EAT IT!
One More thing You Should Know!
I HATE TWILIGHT!~
I Like the Books, But the Movie ruined it all!
Nice to meet y'all!

Pousepup
Vice Captain

Desirable Hunter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

Heelo everyone, My name is Phantaisha (like the movie) and I have been a big cartoon fan since I can remember. Then that interest grew into Anime. I used to watch ALOT of 90's and late 80's cartoons. My favorites were
~Thundercats
~Pirates of Dark water
~SWAT Kats and Gargoyles

I had many other favorites too but the best part is I like knowing that I can take pride in remembering how awesome and wholesome cartoons used to be. 3nodding

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

introduce your self.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces