Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
funny/ annoying/ bizarre ska related stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:50 am
i have another story- quess what is not fun in a mosh pit? People who have chains on their trousers and decide to swing them around! It hurts like hell! Also being randomly groped, something im sure lots of girls will agree with me about, although I did discover its easier to skank in a skirt than trousers last night- which leads me to another satroy- I amnaged to accidently dress like my avatar, i looked in the mirros and realised i had my hair in bunches, a black top, skirt (though sadly not ska print), green tinghts and DMs, bizarre eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:39 pm
girl_no_13
i have another story- quess what is not fun in a mosh pit? People who have chains on their trousers and decide to swing them around! It hurts like hell! Also being randomly groped, something im sure lots of girls will agree with me about, although I did discover its easier to skank in a skirt than trousers last night- which leads me to another satroy- I amnaged to accidently dress like my avatar, i looked in the mirros and realised i had my hair in bunches, a black top, skirt (though sadly not ska print), green tinghts and DMs, bizarre eek
lol yeah I got a really big brush from someone who was mosing with a giant a** chain. Hurts a lot. LOL I wish more rude girls would wear skirts.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:18 pm
VashZero5
girl_no_13
lol yeah I got a really big brush from someone who was mosing with a giant a** chain. Hurts a lot. LOL I wish more rude girls would wear skirts.

yay- skirts! Nezt time i go to a gig I have a top hat to wear!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:34 pm
girl_no_13
VashZero5
girl_no_13

yay- skirts! Nezt time i go to a gig I have a top hat to wear!!!!!!! xd
Awsome. It compliments a monicle perfectly too blaugh .  

GIoom
Vice Captain

cheesemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:07 pm
o ya i lost my show once in a big pit for like 5 minutes @_@ haha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:10 am
Hurrah- I have another story, this one manages to be both amusing and embarassing. Last night was my friends 18th birthday party- it was fancy dress with a theme of "Heroes and Villains" so I went as Marilyn Manson, with a suit, tie, braces, top hat and lots of make up- i then proceded to get drunk and think it a good idea to get the dj to play lots of ska so I could skank.
Actually, that wasnt too bad, cos I wasnt the only person dancing, but after lots of Madness, the Specials and the Selecter everyone else gave up, so it was just me and some little girls that seemed to have no idea what was going on. im sure everyones thoughts were "what the hell is that girl in drag doing? She looks deranged" I kinda regret it now, but it was lots of fun!  

girl_no_13

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:43 pm
girl_no_13
Hurrah- I have another story, this one manages to be both amusing and embarassing. Last night was my friends 18th birthday party- it was fancy dress with a theme of "Heroes and Villains" so I went as Marilyn Manson, with a suit, tie, braces, top hat and lots of make up- i then proceded to get drunk and think it a good idea to get the dj to play lots of ska so I could skank.
Actually, that wasnt too bad, cos I wasnt the only person dancing, but after lots of Madness, the Specials and the Selecter everyone else gave up, so it was just me and some little girls that seemed to have no idea what was going on. im sure everyones thoughts were "what the hell is that girl in drag doing? She looks deranged" I kinda regret it now, but it was lots of fun!
GOOD TIMES!!!! I so would of skanked with ya if I was there haha!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:00 pm
When I went to the Coast to Coast Roast there were lots of great bands and everything was going great until Lucky Boys confusion came on. They of course are on tour with a ska band because they're SOOOO rude. But not. So anyways pretty much everyone in the crowd started holding up their middle fingers towards the stage. Then this one rude boy who im pretty sure was on cocaine or some methamphetamine freaked out and hit the lead singer in his head with a piece of chewed gum XD it was so funny.  

GLKilowog

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:24 am
hurrah! I would quite like a rubbishy band to come to Brighton, just to see the reaction of the crowd!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:45 am
i skanked to Five Iron Frenzy at a youth convention...when it was playing on the load speakers...i got a whole circle going......Christians doing the skanking!...lmao..it was the best EVER!...haha whee  

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:58 pm
thats pure genius! I love skanking in random places, its fun, I tend to do it too often.... Seriously, give me some alcohol and ska (even just in my head) and id skank at a funeral redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:41 pm
funny u should mention ska and funeral together...haha....i acually want that at my funeral!...that would be wicked cool yo...haha...very exciting..im going to throw a bonfire for my 18th birthday on the 31 and im going to skank my little heart out 3nodding totally excited...haha  

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:01 pm
God Of The Ska
I was at a Catch22 concert when they hit Arizona, and I was skankin' my heart out and some emo kid got in my way, and I kicked him right in the a**. His emo friends tried to jump me.

ROFL  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:20 pm
I wasn't sure where to put this so i put it here because it's pretty funny. How many ska kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 4. 1 to drop it and 3 to Pickitup Pickitup Pickitup  

GLKilowog

The Jace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:25 pm
i have a story that made me laugh as it happened. i was at the toasters concert, and when me and my friends got there, some poser punk kids who were there asked if we wanted to start a pit. i asked "if by pit, you mean a skank pit, then sure" and he got a confused look on his face. then his girlfriend asked "oh, you mean dancing" which kinda made me slightly angry, but oh well, she liked to skank. regardless, when the super villains(a band of potheads that are kinda reggae) came on, the kid told them to play a mosh song so he could start a pit. then when they came on, not many people liked it (they were all there for this punk-ska band) so it turned out to be me and 2 other people about 10 years older than me skanking in a huge pit. then the lead singer of the super villains asked where was the kid who wanted to start a mosh pit, and literally every single 20+ old person started yelling "no moshing!!" (and that was a lot of people, many looked dangerous) and i watched as the punk poser kid quickly retreated from the area.

it was crazy, when the toasters came on, there was about half the concert skanking, even a 50 or so old lady, it was funny, and awesome, because for once i didnt die in a mosh pit while trying to skank (which happens alot, especially when emo kids keep ganging up on you and knocking you over)  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff