Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Halloween! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... Halloween.
  YES.
  NO.
  Is an excuse for girls to dress up like sluts, as Mean Girls has taught us.
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm
•Do you celebrate Halloween?
Aye. xD
•Do you still Trick-or-Treat?
Again, aye. XD Here I am, 18 and in college and GOING TRICK-OR-TREATING.
•What's your costume gonna be?
5. XD;; If I finish. If I don't, no clue.
•Plans?
None yet. I'd like to go trick-or-treating, but I guess we'll see.
•FAVORITE CANDY?
ALL OF IT.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm
I call this post "and now, Twelvie catches up with the thread..."

@yokaiy-IF YOU FINISH 5, YOU MUST TAKE AS MANY PHOTOS AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. So I may love you forever.

@Ayeka- Ooh, what costume would that be~?

@Greevur- I... LOVE JUNIOR MINTS. Oh man.

@Jubilee Zangoose- I've always wanted to go to something like that. Unfortunately, college is eating me so I couldn't anyway. That, and the closest theme park is Six Flags, and I don't know how good Frightfest is...

@Endranse- Any reason you stopped, or did you just not get into it anymore? Either one's cool, I'm just curious! And that chocolate sounds delicious. Lindt candies are so tasty. ;3;

@Player Kite- ... I... have never heard of people giving out soda on Halloween. Wow. That kind of blows my mind, I'm not gonna lie.

@Naota3- What in god's name did I just watch...? AND WHO GIVES OUT TOOTHPASTE ON HALLOWEEN, REALLY?!

@Greevur- Psh. I'm almost 19 and I'm going Trick-or-Treating! I have no shame, clearly. And cold won't bother me because my costume is quite warm! Unlike last year. Pit was a baaaad idea. Also, lol@giving old candy to people.

@Darkly_Doomed- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING TOO OLD FOR TRICK-OR-TREATING. O-okay, maybe a sole 30-year-old Trick-or-Treater would be kind of creepy, but still... And wow, that packet sounds... interesting.

@Midori- What movie are you gonna see? 8D Or is it just one of those "bum around and home and watch the scary movie marathon" things like I do?

@princess23_30- O-oh wow, that sounds so neat! I love when people go all-out with decorations and stuff!

@BloodStainedKnife- ;3; Ooh, sounds fun! Be sure to take pictures of your costume for the guild to see! And I'm the same way with candy. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we still had some from last year lying around somewhere...

@Puppetry- Yea, it's kind of discouraging when you're on the hunt for candy and all you see are kids half your age and their parents... And man oh man, I love pixi stix! I haven't had any in forever, though.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 pm
it's my mimic pet on mabi
User Image

User Image refrance pic  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 am
I just ended up handing out candy and listening to BLAZE and other JAP music. Most boring Halloween EVER.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 am
Awesome Pumpkin, Naota. xD I haven't carved pumpkins in a long time.

@BL
Aw. D; All I did was hand out candy too and do the Halloween event. I didn't think it was boring, I thought it was pretty relaxing. c: Just got to sit on the computer with no PPN or Sauce around.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:24 am
I went Trick-Or-Treating and it was cold xD I can't imagine how our Pyramid Head friend felt like though haha. Then I went to a Halloween party but it wasn't very fun, so my friends and I left early D:  

Puppetry

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Halloween parties sound like fun, but I never been to one. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm
i wonder what halloween party is like is more of kids b-day party, socail party, or a beer drinking party  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 pm
I guess it depends on who you hang out with! For instance, the party I had with my friends was more of a social thing (we had pizza and watched Ghost Hunters on TV...), but I'm sure with the older crowd, barhopping is popular on Halloween.

@Puppetry- Haha, I do that sometimes. I'll go somewhere but it turns out to be so boring, I leave early. Usually, I try to make up some excuse, but sometimes, I'm just like, "No, I'm gone."

@Greevur- ... Oh man, I haven't done an event in ages. And hohoho my mom tried to get me to hand out candy. I did for a little bit, but wtf there were children wearing T-shirts and jeans and that's it NO YOU DO NOT GET CANDY GET OFF MY PORCH.

@BL- ;3; If I have one next year, you can totally come.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:39 pm
fk12
I call this post "and now, Twelvie catches up with the thread..."

@Darkly_Doomed- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING TOO OLD FOR TRICK-OR-TREATING. O-okay, maybe a sole 30-year-old Trick-or-Treater would be kind of creepy, but still... And wow, that packet sounds... interesting.

Hee hee. I know the perfect way for the 30-year old solo trick or treater to not have trouble about it. They just need to dress as Ovan! Ovan's a creeper anyway! So, they could say how creepy it was that they were solo trick or treating at their age was just a part of their costume! Problem solved!
I bet the one year I would run into that person would be the one year I decided to go as Haseo. DX
And yes, that packet was very interesting. I got a good laugh or two, as did my parents.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 pm
fk12

@Ayeka- Ooh, what costume would that be~?

That would be Kannabi no Mikoto from Air!

T.T My Helba might have to wait until Otakon next year, which means Innis will once again be put on hold. SOB!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 am
wait if halloween is over then i have go christmas shoping crying  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash