Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering ------ October Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
"Crystalstar, murder is a sin." Patchstar purred. "I'm doing well. I cant wait for leaf-bare to be over though." She fluffed out her fur against the cold night wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm
Crystalstar laughed. "You of all cats should be use to the cold weather, besides us SnowClan cats..."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm
(Patchstar sighed. "Screw you." lol!)

Patchstar snorted. "You wish," she mutterd, and turned away.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm
sagefire purred. fireclan was most likely freezing their tails off  

athena321
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:26 pm
(down with fireclan! lol jk)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 pm
Crystalstar laughed, "That's what I thought."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:34 pm
Patchstar playfully cuffed Crystalstar's ears with her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 pm
Kindlestar licked one paw and remained quiet as she sat at the base of the tree, waiting for Cursedstar to get there. Her ears were perked up as she listened to the conversation, but her eyes were distant as she lay in thought.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 pm
Firesong noticed that Kindlestar was making no move to join in on the conversation of the leaders. "It's not been as cold this year as it has been so far...." she mused. She hoped the mild weather in fireclan territory would last, or she'd be doing a lot of moss-gathering. That was even more annoying to do in leaf-bare.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm
Cinderstar looked at the somewhat quiet Kindlestar. "Well we're still having trobules with Pebbleclan, but nothing we can't handle . . ." thats probably the reson their not here Cinderstar snickered in her head. "So How goes the many issues in Fireclan?" Cinderstar glanced at the newly arrived Patchstar, and waved her tail in greeting.
(ha i countered ur uber long post >.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 am
Kindlestar shifted her eyes up the tree and sighed before jumping up the tree and laying on one of the lower branches, the same one she had picked during the last Gathering.

"FireClan is doing fine right now. Three healthy kits have been born, two new warriors have been named, and our medicine cat apprentice, Thornpaw, has also received his warrior name," she started, staring over at Thorngaze. She then shifted her gaze to Blazewhisper and continued. "We also have a new deputy. Blazewhisper is now FireClan's new deputy," she mewed, giving him a warm blink.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm
Patchstar nodded back to the woodclan leader, and listened in on Kindlestar's conversation while Crystalstar swiped at her tail.

"Tell Blazewhisper congrats for me," mewed the tortoiseshell she-cat, "it's about time FireClan got a deputy." she let out a mrrow of playful laughter.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:56 pm
"leaf bare won't be so bad..."sagefire said to firesong  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 pm
"I hope not", firesong told Sagefire. "There are a lot of new kits around, and the last thing they need is a cold den." She looked to the leaders, noting Cursedstars' absence. Was that the reason Kindlestar was so distant? Was she waiting to speak to the Pebbleclan leader?  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 pm
Kindlestar nodded at the MoonClan leader. "I trust things are good with your Clan as well..." she mewed, looking up.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff