Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)
RULES of the MERCHANT FORUM (UPDATED! READ THIS FIRST!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lookie, new poll by HimeAndi
  Goldies
View Results

Ruby_Knight X

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:34 am
IMWanderling
Ok, I just deleted a thread because someone quit the guild because they got what they wanted and then proceeded to flame the Guild for lack of expedient assistance. Please!!! Folks... 90% or more the people here are looking for gold and approx. (in my guess only) >10 &#xra;ndomly donate. This guild was NOT set up to fund individuals immediately for instant gratification. Think about that. It's not humanly possible.

Please remember that polls are added to every single post, and there are a lot of games and spam threads here to get extra gold to help you get it faster than you would anywhere else in Gaia. If no one gets to your quest immediately or ever, try bumping or be creative or hey...maybe you could do what we all do and post, play the games and use the polls set out to make your gold gathering faster and more pleasant. We are all trying as a team effort here. Really! Really!

Please be considerate and realistic here. This is the most awesome guild I've found. I don't like to read threads that say it sucks. That is hurtful and so not true. If you can find another guild with more humour, fun and opportunity to gather gold quickly on your own, please feel free to share that info with us so we can also employ their techniques to make it better. We're not all wealthy! Hence the reason for the title. We're poor Gaians helping poor Giains.

Thank you for reading this rant. I was terribly upset to read that the members of this guild are called "Jerks" for not donating "X" amount of g for a rare item. There's a suggestion place to let us know how to serve you better. Please let us know. That's why we're here, folks. Please enjoy! 3nodding

eek Wow !! there is no shortage of shameless people sweatdrop
blaugh okay i will follow the rules.... 3nodding
blaugh work hard walk around towns can get Gold too ! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 pm
can we sell guilds here?  

Sir_Akuo

XXiiRawrDiinoSaurssXX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:23 pm
can anybdy trade with me  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 pm
OK biggrin D: mrgreen  

xAYOOITzSpecial

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

capapoo

Hilarious Raider

6,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:17 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm
Read and understood  

JEMM1029

1jack-jack1

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:09 am
ok biggrin  

XxSwagerBoy101xX

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games