Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zslone2 and DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 pm
"Your coming with me!" Vincent yelled grabbing her again this time taking his hand cuffs out and trying to cuff her. "You can talk to them after were done, and why are you laughing?!" Vincent demanded Zira to come with him and act like a proper lady, or at least the way should should act even if she didn't look like a proper lady, and with that Vincent said again this time in a more serious tone, "Your coming with me right now. Or else I arrest all your followers on account of terrorism and plotting to overthrow the government."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Zira rolled her eyes. "They are long gone. And honestly. You wont find them. I'd rather drink acid than tell you as well." She sighed heavily and shook her head. "You have quite the temper. Have you ever tried meditation. It'd probably work wonders on you. That way you dont look so weak." She snickered a bit and started to walk down the path.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm
He stopped dead in his tracks and motions, how could she say something like that! Weak! He wasn't weak, misguided perhaps but not weak. Vincent quickly ran up to her, grabbed her and turned her around with his hand raised about to hit her, he stopped. "Be happy I have self control or you would have been hit just now." He murmured to her quietly in an apologetic tone, he didn't ever let him self lose control but she was just so vexing and it drove him crazy. "Your one of a kind you know that, in a few hours you have caused me to brake all my codes of conduct." Vincent said releasing her from his grasp and looking down at her feet waiting for her anger and hateful words, even though he knew he deserved them. "Your going to come with me and answer my questions. Understand." Vincent said getting his hand cuffs ready to cuff her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Zira peered at him calmly, not ruffled by his outburst. "That is what makes you weak vincent. You are unable to control your emotions. I can tell I anger you, there fore I can do it more. Emotions are a weakness." She nodded firmly and held out her hands infront of her. "Here. Cuff me. Who thought words could break you so easily." She smiled and then agreed. "I'll answer what questions i can"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
"Thank you. You won't be there long I promise." Vincent said cuffing her and moving to pat her down, normally he didn't care whether or not who it was but he was more nervous patting Zira down. "Ready to go?" Vincent asked her moving behind her and grabbing her arms to push her forward if he needed too. Vincent gave her a little push, his hands shaking and sweaty as he pushed her. How could she know so much about him in such a short time, how did she know, who could have told her, why tell her, why her at all, all those and many more thoughts raced through his mind as he stood there blankly staring at the back of her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Zira smiled, feeling the coldness of his hands. "Are you alright Vincent?" She asked, walking at a brisk pace. "You're quite shakey. You should probably try and get that under control that too." She smiled a bit and looked over her shoulder. "I could teach you if you like" She nodded. "Its very relaxing" She walked, pushing open the gate. "So where are we off to?" She asked, slightly curious.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 pm
"We're headed to the police interrogation room so I can question you." Vincent said walking just behind her, "What do you mean teach me? What could you teach me?" He asked confused and now questioning himself, which was again a rare event.
(srry for the short post see u 2morrow Dncstar)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:30 am
Zira nodded her head. "I could teach you how to control yourself. You are extremely easy to read and confuse. You must control your emotions so people cant take advantage of you." She smiled brightly, glancing over her shoulder at him. "It'd be useful for a man in your position"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:55 pm
Vincent stopped and grabbed Zira's shoulders with a fierce grip, "What would you want in return for teaching me such things?" Vincent said turning Zira around showing a serious, determined look on his face. "Why would you want to help me anyway? Aren't I an enemy, why bother helping me or even offering to help?" Vincent said sounding confused as to why she would do such things.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Zira smiled. "Because. I was put on this earth to help. You are not the enemy. Merely an unknown force. The unknown can frighten people. " She nodded her head. "I help because that is what I'm good at. It is what comes naturally. And honestly, I'm supposed to." She bowed her head slightly. "And I want nothing. I dont need anything. I have my god to guide me, I have food and water, and I have my life. I need nothing more." She grinned brightly. "You cannot manage yourself therefore you wont be able to reach that potential set out for you. I need to help you to get anything done."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm
Vincent was shocked by her response and his face clearly showed it he stuttered, "Come here, you can go." Before he reached over to his pocket to get the keys to the handcuffs, it seemed amazing that she had broken one of the most hardened soldiers that the governor used in his elite guard. "Where will you teach me? Do you live with your followers or a hotel or something where I can meet you?" Vincent asked waiting for her to come over to be un-cuffed, how could he do such a thing as to believe her and help her it was unlawful to do so but he couldn't help but believe her. Vincent hoped his feelings about this girl were wrong since he felt like she was going to change him to what he was told was wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Zira walked over to him and turned her back to him. She heard the clink of the chains being unlocked and she turned around, rubbing her wrists softly. "Where ever you would like to meet. For the time being we have a camp set up. But the location is secret. We do not wish to be found. But let us meet on the huge mountain cliff over that way, just outside the city. It is very beautiful there." She nodded her head, and gently took her hand in his. She kissed it gently then let it go. "And I won't be teaching you that everything you learned was wrong. It is just not what you need to know. It is very one sided." She turned and began to walk away but turned back. "Wear loose clothing. Like olden style, robe and baggy pants. I will see you tomorrow. Early." She bowed her head and walked off, quickly vanishing in the darkness.

((You can fast foward))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 pm
"Ok." Vincent said watching her dissepear in front of him, he quickly gathered his things and ran off back to his patrol and continued the rest of his day thinking about how she was going to teach him and why kiss his hand. Someone like her shouldn't be around this city, espically someone who could almost see into him like that, it wasn't long before Vincent heard the voices of his men mock him for letting her go.
The day passed and Vincent woke up extra early around 3 a.m and donned the robes and loose pants he was instructed to wear and headed out for the mountain, it didn't take him long to see it was probably a test since the mountain was rather steep and it would take him an hour or two just to climb it. After a treacherous hike he finally reached the top at about 5:30 a.m and sat down under a tree waiting for Zira to come and teach him whatever it was she was going to teach him.
(Awww... Your chick is so awesome i just love her lol. Am I an ok Rp partner for you or do u want me to change something about my style?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:00 pm
Zira was seated close to the edge of the mountain cliff. She heard Vincent come up, his breath heavy. She smiled softly and got up, walking around the brush that separated the two and grinned. "Good Morning Vincent. How was the hike? Don't worry. The more you do it, the more short cuts you will find. But sometimes, you must take the long path." She nodded, taking his hand and leading him to where she was before. She sat down and motioned for him to follow. The view was breathtaking, you could see the town, the trees, more mountains, and everything was covered in a veil of fog. "What do you see?" She asked, peering at him.

(Nah you're okay.)  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 pm
"A city I'm too protect until the governor comes back." He said sitting down next to her, the scene wasn't something he used to and he just sat there looking at Zira waiting to be instructed on what exactly he was to do so he could be a better soldier. "Why look at such things?" Vincent eventually asked Zira as they had sat there a good 10 or 15 minutes and Vincent was becoming impatient.
Zira had caught Vincent's eyes from the moment she sat down and he had joined her, her body was slowly starting to interest him and he began to notice minor details began to intrigue him as well. Vincent tried to regain his composure but he was unable too and he found himself staring at Zira more and more intently.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff