Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Before Rose transformed Kurama chuckled slightly. "Please, Rose, its just Kurama." From there he watched as a gorgeous feline appeared before him. With his mouth slight agape he brought his mind back to where it should have been. "Rose," His voice was soft as he kneeled down to her level, "this is an incredible transformation." There was a hint of adoration in his voice as he looked into the cat's gorgeous blue eyes.

Tenma's body settled back as the force she had been resting against disappeared. She never fell or stumbled, simply set back into herself. Another spin on her toes and she looked over to the man as he gripped his arm coverings. A smirk slipped onto her face as she continued to look him up and down. This was the first man she had ever laid eyes on and she wanted to take in every last detail. Given the fact that he was darkly handsome wasn't exactly putting any strain on her either.

Sheathing her katana she contined to look at the man, but now she was focused on his eyes. "Now, now, stranger, why so defensive? You are the one that came at me after all. I have yet to attack you, now isn't that right?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 pm
Not being able to speak in this form all Rose did was purr and gently butt her head against him. She didn't understand what was so great, but then again, she had never seen her full feline form before, she only knew what other people told her and what she could see of herself. She watched Kurama the whole time, curious of his reactions.

"Who knows who and when something will attack" Hiei applied some logic he heard Kurama say once. Sheathing his own sword, he still kept his distance. "You act like you've never seen a demon before" Hiei said stating the obvious as he crossed his arms in his usual way, his gaze locked with the young woman before him.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am
Kurama hadn't expected the headbutt and had to sit on the forest floor to keep himself from toppling backwards. The man's smile never wavered as he scratched her ear in response to her purring. "Would you like me to take you to the river? The waters are calm enough at a certain point that you can see your reflection." The fox's eyes never wavered from those of his feline companion.

Tenma couldn't help but frown slightly when is response about being attacked escaped him. He was the only person attacking anyone and there wasn't anything anywhere near the two. With a sigh the let her hopes of this man being an aggressive fighter slip by, knowing now that he was cautious. At Hiei's second comment Tenma's smirk quickly returned and she mimicked his behaviour by shifted her weight to her right hip and placing both hands slightly above the line of her sweats. "But tell me, stranger," Her voice's dark tone was slipping back behind her mask but she sounded more daring than before. "You know for a fact that I have seen demons before simply because I was in this clearing with my Master who is obviously a demon; so tell me why your depiction of my act would include such falsities. Such falsities that you have been able to disprove with your own two eyes." Damn his gaze was intense, but Tenma wasn't one to back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 am
"A demon other than your masters. You seem oddly fascinated..." Hiei trailed off as he suddenly charged forward, slashing with his speed. He was able to do 40 slashes, which he knew at least one his seeing as there was blood dripping from his blade when he stopped. Quickly as he came forward, he went back to where he was before the attack, letting the blood drip down the blade, making him Smirk.

Rose was fine with not seeing her reflection so she gavea shrug before laying down with her head in his lap enjoying the sensation the ear scratches were giving her. This was all knew, no one had ever scratched her before, which just made her purring louder.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:24 pm
A slight breeze picked at Kurama's hair as he stroked Rose's head. If there was but one thing he would do for her it was to figure out what breed she was. With a glance up to the sky a slight frown appeared as he realized Jaime would soon be back with Yusuke and Kuwabara, but he didn't want this time to end. "Rose, he had best head backe before the others get to the dining hall. You don't want to give the others ill notions."

Hiei's attack was pleasantly surprising as the girl quickly drew her own blade. With the symphonic clash of metal Tenma's heart began to race. Sure, she had been in numerous fights with Toguro and Carolyn, but never with a wild card like this man. Her movements were fluid and graceful, as if the two were dancing together. Suddenly a slight pain radiated from her upper arm as she felt metal break skin. A smirk raised on her lips as she felt the same sensation from the extension of her arm, her own blade. It was obvious this man hadn't quite realized she had managed to hit him as well.

As the crimson beads began to slip down her pale skin Tenma smiled, fllicking the blood off her blade and infront of Hiei just so she could be sure he knew he hadn't bested her. "You are quick, stranger, but I've known faster." The teen's voice was taunting, but tempting at the same time. At this point, even if Tenma was livid, she wouldn't be able to keep herself from smirking as she felt adrenaline begin pulsing in unison with her blood.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 pm
Sighing Rose stood up, not bothering to change back as she retraced their steps back to the temple and towards the diningroom. She was almost there when there was a high pitched scream that seemed more like a squeal. Pinning her ears back against her skull she gave a growl, hating the sound only to earn another one from the large curly haired idiot in a blue uniform.

Hiei ignored the sharp sting from the would on his shoulder. "Tell me girl, what class are you?" he asked wanting to gauge how strong the girl truly was. She was at the least a C class seeing as the first time Toguro was alive he was only a B class and most likely still is unless he got stronger.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 pm
As Kurama followed Rose back to the dining hall, slightly upset their time together had to come to an end, he found himself startled by the scream. Whirling around towards Kuwabara, rose in his hand, he could only shake his head when he saw the fear. "Kuwabara, calm down." His voice was firm with a slight hint of annoyance that he must have learned from Hiei. "This is our new partner, Rose."

With her smirk still comfortably in place Tenma took another second to look the man over. It was odd seeing someone as tense as he was, then again Toguro and Carolyn were fairly relaxed people. "My dear stranger," Her voice was almost sad as a pout played at her lip. "I'm disappointed; I thought you were the kind of person who only thought a class was a letter, not a measure of strength." However her pout quickly faded as her cruel mind kept spinning. "Then again, mere men do need some sort of system to reassure themselves of their abilities, now don't they."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 pm
Giving a sigh Rose resumed her most human form. As soon as she did kuwabara grabbed her hand while getting on one knee, sparkles floating about his head. "My beautiful, what's a flower doing here in this house of horrors?" Kuwabara said as Rose looked at Kurama silently asking for help to get away from him.

"I did not come up with a system, if you hate it so much, blame the Reikai, I'm just making sure your not an D class or even an E class, seeing how much training you've gotten from two instructors." Hiei said slyly insulting her power and fighting ability. She definitely wasn't weak, but he could still read her thoughts if he really tried, after all it seemed she had never seemed to train with a psychic before. "I know for a fact that I'm the first youv'e seen since, carolyn and Toguro, your name is Tenma, you control shadow and fire and have psychic abilities even if they are weak and untrained" Hiei stated, having gained full access to her brain, using his Jagan to do so.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm
With a sudden feeling of defensiveness Kurama stood by Rose. "Kuwabara," His voice was cool and smooth, only the best trained ears could detect the hint of anger. "Go back to fawning over Jaime, she enjoys it. Rose is going to be our training partner and a friend, that is all she will be to do. Do you inderstand." In the background rolling laughter could be heard as Yusuke listened in.

Bring her focus more onto her mind Tenma quickly set up blocks to keep this man out of her more private thoughts. Though he psychic abilitied were unrefined the teen knew they were all but inpenetrable. As her smirk remained intact, her physicality not exposing her thoughts, Tenma let out a sigh. "Well, my stranger, you know so much about me now it only seems fair you tell me something about yourself. I already know that you only consider yourself to be a D or an E rank given that is what you pinned me as and you have yet to best me." There was almost a syrupy sweetness to her voice but her words were sharp.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm
"Hn, but I have yet to release my full powers, for I am far far past E and D, I'm Far past C, I'm not even powered up" Hiei said defending himself and telling her something about himself all in one go. There wasn't much he was willing to tell her and there was no way she was to see into his mind, less she get lost in a maze of blocks and traps he has set for anyone brave or stupid enough to wander in.

"Fine, I see how it is, you like her" Kuwabara teased,as he let go of rose and backed off, not even noticing yusuke. He was disappointed that he didn't have a chance with Rose but jaime on the other hand.

"Thank you Kurama" She whispered into Kurama's ear before she took her seat at the table to resume her meal. Now that they were back at the temple her hunger hit full force. Meanwhile as she ate, she listened to all that was happening.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:47 pm
Kurama ignored Kuwabara, there was a reason he was considered the team idiot. Along with Rose he too sat down to finish his meal before the others, all three who sat down with them, tried to pick out of his bowl. "Terribly sorry about him, Rose, Kuwabara failed the "keep your hands to yourself" lesson when he was in kindergarden."

It was apparent that Tenma's mystery man wasn't very practiced when it came to witty banter. Then again for all she knew she sounded ridiculous. With his heavily guarded and her lack of experience in psychic bouts she wasn't going to challenge him there. "Now, now stranger, no need to be defensive and I know you knew I wasn't interested in your rank. How about we start with a name since you know mine." With her calm composure she slipped her katana back into its sheath, so far she hadn't had a problem keeping up with his speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm
"I'm known as the Forbidden Child" Hiei stated, using his infamous name and not his actual name. He would be shocked if she hadn't heard anything about the forbidden child, even now he was still infamous for that name bestowed upon him by his people. He was just about ready to leave to report to Koenma so he could get back to the ningenkai and the others.

Kurama's comment caused her to giggle. Not only was Kurama kind, hot and considerate, he was funny. Quickly getting over her giggles, she took a bite of her food, to keep herself from giggling some more at the thought of the comment. Her eyes showed her happiness alongside her smile.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Rose's giggle forced Kurama to smile, her voice was practically angelic. Beginning to consume his over food he couldn't help but occasionally glance at Rose, watching her delicate maneuvers.

Though her smirk was still carved on her lips Tenma shook her head at Hiei's response. She could tell he was looking for a way out but she at least wanted a real name to call him by. "You know better than that, stranger. Forbidden Child is your title as I have my own, but it isn't your name. It is a simple request; what could I possibly do with a name to go with the only other face I know?" The girl felt confident that she wasn't exposing any new information to the man, he already knew he was the only other demon she had ever seen before.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm
"Fine It's Hiei" Hiei stated before he ran off at his top speed and into a portal that was ten miles away. The portal closed right after him, leaving no trace of it ever being there. The portal took him right to Koenma's office who was stamping papers as usual. It didn't take long for Hiei to get impatient at being ignored and called out "stupid baby, want my report or not".

Rose quickly finished her meal seeing as she didn't have much in her bowl. Even if it wasn't much, it filled her up. She then took her bowl and brought it into the kitchen in order to wash it, which didn't last long. When she returned she noticed Kuwabara and another boy had joined Kurama. "Oh hello" She said giving him a smile in greeting.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:34 pm
Kurama listened absentmindedly as he continued to eat away at his breakfast. His mind was mainly focused on Rose, but he made sure to keep up with the conversations. Kuwabara was hitting on Jaime, as usual, and she was leading him on. As for Yusuke, he began introducing himself to Rose.

"Yes, Hiei, tell me everything you learned. Oh, and you didn't come in contact like I ordered, yes?"

Only leaving her a name and a new scar Tenma's stranger was gone. Her smirked loosened into a contented smile. "Hiei..." the girl's voice was almost mute but she sturdied herself as she head Toguro entering the clearing. She turned to face him, but angled enough to keep her cut out of his view. If he asked she would lie and say the spy had stayed hidden in the shadows and she had let down her guard enough to be clipped by a weapon thrown. Even Toguro couldn't tell when she was lying.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff