Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Tristan was glad that she was smiling again. It meant a lot to him to see that again seeing as how she had been crying earlier. His hands were around her waist and he drew her closer to him.

"You see? We just have really bad reputations for being...under the radar I guess." It was definitely true, Greasers were automatically labeled dirtbags and worthless trash. It was his luck that Kat wasn't like that anymore, otherwise he would be out of luck. Tristan chuckled at the part about Kat's cousin from earlier.

"Yeah I've gotten that reaction before....it's kind of amusing sometimes how they scream and run away. I remember my brother got me a comb for my birthday but it looked like a switchblade so whenever I would whip it out in public, there'd be a couple of people who panic." He had to admit his slighty twisted sense of humor but it wasn't exactly his fault. As a Greaser, you found humor in strange things.

"Unlike you however.....I still really hate Preps. It's only you I can handle." Tristan caressed her cheek and gently rubbed his thumb across it, a ghost of a smile on his face. He was glad that they were together, or at least trying to be. That meant more to him than anything in the world.

"When do you need to be back?" Tristan asked, not really wanting her to go but he couldn't keep her forever...people would get suspicious.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 am
I closed my eyes as he caressed my cheek. His hand was warm and soft. But the reality of it all was coming. It was late and I had to get home. No doubt, Beverly was waiting up for me. "I probably should be get. It's late." I looked up at him and I saw the sadness as he nodded.

"Walk me home?" I asked. He agreed and I laced hands with him as we walked. We talked a little more, wanting to see each other again. If it were up to either of us, we would never part. But we reached my home and it really was time. I handed him his jacket and kissed one last time for the night.

"We'll see each other." I promised. "We'll make this work." I touched his cheek and walked in the house. My aunt and uncle were asleep on the couch. The TV was turned off and a little fire was going. As quietly was I could, I ran upstairs to Beverly's room where I was temporarily sleeping. I opened the door but ignored her shocked expression.

"Where have you been?!" My whispered as I went to the window. Tristan was still outside. I smiled at him and waved out the window. He did the same and finally walked home. This had to be a dream. This couldn't have really happened to me. "Hello?!" Beverly tried to get my attention. I felt her head suddenly hover over mine, trying to see what I was looking at. She was just in time to see Tristan walk away. "You didn't." She gasped. "Kat, tell me you weren't just with him." I sighed dreamily and went to grab my pj's from my suitcase. I couldn't resist myself in my answer.

"I did." I sighed again. "And it was the most wonderful time I ever had with a guy before. He's sweet, gentle, kind." I hugged my pillow and fell back on my little sleeping bag.

"He's bad news." She said following my sentence.

"Kat. You don't know him. If you really got-" I started but she decided she didn't want to hear it.

"Don't you dare say 'if you really got to know him, you will see.' Kat, he's just like the rest of them." She sat in front of me, worried about my well-being. "Kat," She sighed, almost in a motherly tone, "he's not safe. You can't be with him. When Jimmy finds-" I couldn't let her finish. I covered her mouth and shook my head.

"Please, Bev. Don't tell Jimmy. You can't tell anyone. For the first time, I'm truly happy. I feel like my missing piece is complete." Beverly has always known that I've been looking for something but never found it. I told her of my travels in trying to search for it but never did. "I found it." I smiled. "The thing I was looking for. I know it sounds crazy but I care about him." Beverly moved my hand, still not satisfied that I was sticking up for a Greaser.

"Fine." She muttered. "I won't tell Jimmy. But you owe me." I nodded and hugged her. Beverly went downstairs, muttering something about needing a glass of milk to get her to sleep tonight. I lied down and smiled. Today was the best day of my life.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 pm
Tristan waited until he knew that Kat and her cousin would be asleep. He smiled at the thought of them earlier, in the park in each other's arms and kissing. That was probably the most he'd enjoyed himself fully in a long time. He had wished he'd left his jacket with Kat though, as something to remember him by, then he realized that others would become suspicious as to why the Greaser Leader's jacket was in her possession in the first place. He would have to find something more suitable later on. Tristan slipped his jacket on and stuck his hands in his pocket, searching for another cigarette. He knew his lungs would go to crap soon but that didn't really matter anyway. The way he saw it, he'd die early which he didn't really care too much about either.

Tristan walked silently home, the only sound following him were his shoes hitting the pavement. He walked slowly in the middle of the street, his breath coming up in little puffs from his lips. Kat....she'd never leave his mind now. He had passed a small group of Preps while he thought about her, he quickly snapped out of his reverie and counted them, three...he'd be able to take them. Labeling them harmless, Tristan kept walking along, going home finally.

When he'd finally gotten there, his brother Jett was still awake.

"Where the hell were ya?" He snapped, getting up from his seat on the couch.

"Out..." Tristan retorted tersely, removing his jacket and hanging it up on the coat hanger.

"With?" Jett prodded.

"A girl. Any other questions?" Tristan didn't want to sound so annoyed but he couldn't help it, he was tired and wasn't in the mood to answer stupid questions.

"Whatever...make sure you at least tell me you're going to be out late yeah?" Jett asked, his features softening, he could never be mad at his little brother.

Tristan put on a smile and turned to his brother to give him one of those brotherly pats on the back. He said, "Yeah yeah....sure." And walked off to bed. Tristan didn't wear much to bed, just a simple pair of boxers sufficed for him. He changed out of his clothes and threw them into a pile in the corner of his room which had started to grow...the clothes pile, not the corner obviously.

"Hey! We got a meeting with that new kid who wants to join our crew tomorrow...don't be late. He says he's got a surprise for you and he thinks you're going to love it. Says she's hot." Jett called out from the living room.

Tristan was too far out of it to really read into what Jett had said, Tristan simply nodded, not that Jett could see, and drifted off to sleep with visions of Kat spinning around in his head. God...she was beautiful.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 am
The next morning I woke up to an early start. Beverly was still mad at me for about the previous night but I didn't care as long as she didn't tell Jimmy. This only meant that it was real. Last night I had the most wonderful time with a Greaser. Of all people. I changed into a cute top and some Capri's and flats. I skipped downstairs and found everyone at the breakfast table. "Good morning." I smiled and kissed my little cousin, Bradley, on the cheek. He was only a toddler so he was very excited that he was getting attention. A few of cheerios even spilled on the floor. Jimmy, who was eating eggs, toast and bacon looked up at me curiously. In all the years that he's known me, he's never seen me this happy. None of them have.

"Why are you so happy?" Jimmy asked. This morning he was wearing a polo shirt, jeans and shoes. My aunt smiled to herself as she knew exactly what the reason was. Then again, she still didn't know the whole thing.

"She met someone." She said drinking her coffee. My uncle, who was buried in his newspaper, lowered it and looked up at me. "She didn't come home till near midnight." Beverly was the only one who didn't look at me. Suddenly, her food was more interesting.

"Was it one of my guys?" Jimmy asked. It was hard to answer his question. I just grabbed an apple and rubbed Bradley's little head. Again, he was just happy to get attention.

"Not exactly." I smiled. Before he could ask anymore question, I left and headed into town. I wanted to see him. Just a glimpse. I parked my car in a random parking spot and walked along the streets with all the stores. Right as I turned a corner, hands attached me. I tried to scream but my screams were muffled. I bit down hard on his hand and tried to run. The kid yelled in pain and I could hear feet running after me. I tasted blood but knew it wasn't mine. Stupid me, I ran in the opposite direction of town. Where all the preps were. They were my protection for now. My only luck was to run into Tristan. But not even that happened.

I was cornered. Three more Greasers were looking at me and laughing. The first kid ran into me like a train. I hit the ground hard but I wasn't giving up that easy. I flailed and kicked and, somehow, my elbow made contact with his eye. "GAH!!" The kid screamed. "That's it! You're done. Hand me a cloth!" One of the Greasers handed him a cloth and the kid covered my mouth with it. A strange aroma went into my lungs and I was getting so tired. So weak. I regretted ever waking up.

When I finally came to, it was not a pleasant sight. My knees were killing me from hitting the ground. My hands and legs were tied to a chair and I was gagged. I could scream but I wouldn't make much sound. "Well," A familiar voice said as he stepped into my sight. "Look who's finally up." The kid, who had kidnapped me, smiled like I was his trophy. I noticed that, thanks to my doing, he now had a black eye, a bruised lip and a bandage on his hand from where I had bit him.

The door in front of me swung open and another familiar face stepped in. My eyes went wide with excitement. It was Tristan. At least, I thought it was. When he closed the door behind him, I could tell there were some different features about him. "This her?" The guy asked. He looked exactly like Tristan but younger. "The new girl, huh?" He bent down in front of as if to take a good look. I must have been pretty messed up because he smiled. "She put up a fight?" The guy looked at the kid and he nodded. "Nice shiner."

"She's a feisty one. The boss will like her." The kid said, ignoring the last statement. I tried to wiggle my hands out of the ropes but no good. They were too tight. The kid took notice. "Oh there's no way you're getting out of that one. Not even a trained marine could get out of those knotts." He turned back to the Tristan look a like. "So where's the boss?"

"He's coming. He just got caught up with something. He's been so weird lately. He say's it's a girl but he's never been this way about a girl before." He shrugged and asked one of the Greasers from behind me to throw him a beer. "Want one?" He asked me but I glared at him, unable to answer. "Alright, your loss princess." He smiled and the other guys started to laugh. Tears were streaming down my face. I wanted Tristan. I just wanted to be in his arms. To be safe.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm
Tristan woke up with all his bedsheets tossed onto the floor. He looked around for awhile, dazed and confused before his mind starting working again. Today was when that newbie had a meeting with him and the other people in his group. He sighed and got up, running a hand through his hair as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. He looked alright, he wasn't going to see Kat anyway so it didn't matter. He slipped on a pair of jeans and a plain white teeshirt and his leather jacket. When Tristan slipped his arms through them, he remembered the night before with Kat wearing it. He smiled to himself privately and jumped when he heard his brother banging at the door and telling him to hurry or they'd be late again. Tristan opened his door and mosied over to the refrigerator. There wasn't anythig in it so he waited for Jett and they both left together when they were ready. They took Jett's car only because it was nicer than Tristan's since he had spent more time on it.

They arrived at the rendezvous point and Tristan slipped his shades on, it was pretty early and bright. He was definitely not used to it being like that. He stuck his hands inside his jacket pocket and walked inside, Jett right behind him. Tristan padded downstairs to the basement floor of the building and paused before entering the door. He hoped the newbie wasn't a p***k. When Tristan opened the door however, his jaw dropped. Kat. She was bound and gagged on a chair facing him at the doorway. He had to resist running to her aid, seeing as all the Greasers were there. Tristan cleared his throat, his eyes scanning Kat to examine any wounds. He found none that he could see and breathed a silent breath of relief.

"What the hell is this?" Tristan spat, his nose wrinkling at the sight of Kat. "Is this how you plan on gettig on my good side? Binding up her ad deliverig her to me like that? You guys got a lot to learn about me. First thing....I like my girls hotter." Tristan had to play it up in front of his crew so that he didn't give them away. He didn't like it but he had to for their sake.

"She's just a plain a** Prep. I like my girlies hot and voluptuous." Tristan waved his hands in an hour-glass shapes figure with a big, wolfish grin.

He walked over to Kat and produced a switchblade from his pocket. He flicked it open and started at the ropes that bonded her there without a word. He couldn't believe she was in that situation.

"Try harder next time hm?" Tristan looked at the two guys, one of which...closely resembled him. "And you," Tristan spoke a bit harshly to Kat to hide what went on between them. "Stay out of Greaser territory or you'll not be so lucky next time." Tristan took her gently by the hand and walked off towards the exit to get her out of that negative experience, all the while his jaw wasset in anger. He should have been smarter. He should have protected her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Tristan finally walked in. My heart practically bounced out of my chest. He was here and I was saved. The things he said hurt me but I had to keep telling myself it was only an act. Tristan had to keep a certain look with his gang. I understood that. But when he pulled out his switch blade I practically jumped out of the chair if I wasn't tied down to it. He cut me loose and led me outside. "So boss?" The kid asked. "Does this mean I'm in?" Tristan slammed the door shut out of anger. Right in his face. I heard a groan on the other side as if the door hit him.

Tristan led me to an area where we could be alone. When know one could see us, I wrapped my arms around him and cried. "I was scared I would never see you again." Tristan did the best he could to comfort me but he didn't need to. Just holding him made me feel better. I pulled back and examined my wrists. They were red from the ropes I had been tied with.

"I hate to admit it, but that kid can tie a knot." I laughed trying to lighten the mood. Tristan smiled a little bit but didn't fully laugh. "Smile for me." I told him. "You're not going back in there until you smile for me." At first he didn't do anything. I could tell he wanted to go back in there and kill the kid who harmed but. "Listen. Your boys are, eventually, going to come back out here and see what's going on. Now smile for me." I folded my arms and waited. Finally, he smiled and I kissed him gently. "Thank you."

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard a voice call out. A voice I only knew was too familiar.

"Jimmy." I sighed but held Tristan back. "Please," I told him. "No fighting. Let me talk to him and I'll get him out of here before any harm can be done." Tristan's anger was rising. "Tristan, promise me." It took a bit but he finally agreed. He and I ran back to where the hollering was coming from. Jimmy and a few of his guys were all pointing guns at the other Greasers. The Greasers were doing the same. "Jimmy!" I yelled to get his attention. He was still asking the Greasers about my whereabouts. My cousin turned around but he buddies didn't.

"Kat." He sighed out of relief. He hugged me and turned toward Tristan. "This isn't over dirtbag. Tristan was about to attack him but I held both of them back. Jimmy smiled as if this were a game. "You want to fight, Greaser? Let's go." He put his hands out as a taunting.

"No!" I told Jimmy. "No fighting. No more blood. It's ending right now!" I had no clue what I was saying. Jimmy looked back at me in confusion. "Don't you remember what happened to Chris?" I asked, referring to his older brother. Chris had died in battle because he had started at fight with a Greaser. Jimmy was too young, at the time, to be a Prep. I gave him a stern look. "No. More."

"Fine." He sighed out of anger. "Boys!" He called. "We're out!" His boys backed up and walked out. "Come on. I'll buy you a shake." He told me and glared at Tristan again before walking off. I wanted to tell Tristan to meet me at our spot tonight but I decided against it. I smiled at him reassuringly and walked with my cousin. If I didn't, everyone would get suspicious. Even if I did want to stay with him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 pm
Tristan gritted his teeth when he heard Jimmy's voice. How he hated that guy....he was such a know-it-all. He thought he was all that at school and even off campus he thought he was the big man. Tristan was glad that his crew backed him up and they all whipped out their guns to fend off the Preps. Tristan's arm twitched at his side, he could feel that handgun at his side and the switchblade in his pocket. One swift flourish of the wrist and he'd have them in his hands, ready to blow Jimmy to bits. He stopped however, when he saw Kat leave with Jimmy. His eyes widened and then he remembered what Kat was and sighed, knowing that he had to let her go. She smiled at him for a second which made him feel better but he still didn't like that she had to leave with that p***k. He didn't smile back at her, his crew seeing him smile? Never.

He felt his side for his handgun which he knew was still there. With a sigh, Tristan went back inside to see his brother behind him, watching him. Tristan wasn't in the mood and his brother sensed it, and backed off. He went back downstairs and opened the door to find one of the new guys holding his nose, blood on his fingers. That made him feel better. Tristan grabbed a rag off a stack of boxes and tossed it over at the guy with the bloody nose.

"Next time, don't follow so close behind me. I'm not liable for any injuries I might cause you." Tristan sat himself down on a chair and hung his head in his hands and shook his head negatively.

"We need all the guys we can get....Jimmy was just here." Tristan mumbled from his hands. There was a collective gasp and an uttering of profanities from the guys in the room. Tristan knew they all hated Jimmy and only wanted to see him dead. He was no use to anyone anyway, no one would miss him. Though now he couldn't kill Jimmy because Kat was related to him. That was just great. Plan: Terminated.

"Stay alert, his boys might come back and try to rough us up. If any of them get at you guys, just call for back up and don't go out tonight alone. Stay in pairs, if they try to jump you in pairs then they're just asking for an a** beating. If I find out that any of you were alone tonight then I'll skin your asses myself understood?" Tristan eyed all of the guys in the room, making sure to meet eyes with every single one of them.

"I mean it." He was very protective and loyal to his crew, they all were family to him. Then Tristan eyed the two new boys. "Even you two." Tristan cracked a smile then and got up, rumaging through a cardboard box. He produced two smaller caliber handguns and tossed them over, they weren't loaded of course...he wasn't that stupid. Tristan then took out some ammunition and gave them over to the boys.

"Consider this as a....'you're lucky as hell that girl wasn't ugly or I'd kick you out of here so fast you wouldn't know what hit ya' sort of thing." He smiled at them and they smiled back, taking the guns and the bullets and cradling them to their chests. Tristan nodded at the room full of his crew members and said nothing else, there was nothing else to say anyway. Kat was still on his mind and he wondered what Jimmy was doing with her....or what lies Jimmy was telling her. Either way, he seethed at the thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 pm
Jimmy and his boys were laughing the whole walk to the diner. I, on the other hand, said nothing. I hated this. Preps. Greasers. This stupid on going war. I just wanted it to stop. Jimmy placed his arm around me with a smile. "Lighten up, cuz! We'll get' em tonight." I stared up at him. Was he serious?

"Jimmy, what are you talking about?" I asked. Jimmy leaned closer to me to whisper in my ear, though I'm sure his boys already knew his plan.

"We're going to jump them all tonight." My eyes went wide and I immediately thought of Tristan. If Jimmy fought Tristan again, death would surely follow and I didn't want to lose either one of them. "No one messes with my cousin and gets away with it."

"Jimmy don't." I told him. Him and his boys stopped just as we were about to enter into the diner. A few Greasers were there and watching us. Jimmy pulled me behind the diner where it was just me and him.

"What do you mean, don't?" He asked. I could tell he wanted to fight and it wasn't just because he wanted to look good in front of his boys. I had a feeling it was much more than that. Even though I was his cousin, he was protective of me. Almost as if I was his sister. Not to mention, he wanted revenge for his brother. He always wants revenge.

"I mean," I began, "You can't fight them. I don't want this anymore. I don't want fighting. I don't want any more blood." Jimmy barely looked at me. I could tell he didn't want to hear this from me. "Jimmy," I said so he could look at me again, "I know you want to fight but it has to stop. I'd never forgive myself if you died or got hurt. Promise me you won't do this. Don't fight. Someone's going to get hurt and-" He stopped me before I could finish.

"And that's the risk we take everyday. We risk our lives. I'm afraid to admit it but it's the same with the Greasers. They risk everything to fight us." Without me saying another word, Jimmy left me there scared for so many lives. Scared to see death or anyone getting hurt. Suddenly, I ran back to the Greasers. Jimmy had no idea what I was doing. As cautiously as I could, I went back to the Greaser hide out but I didn't use the door. I crept along the back and tried to find Tristan. Finally, I did and he was, thankfully alone. I knocked on the window to get his attention. He looked up, shocked that I was there. Tristan opened the window but before he could say anything I began to tell him about Jimmy.

"Jimmy and his gang are going to attack tonight. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen to me. Tristan, he wants revenge for me and he still wants revenge for his brother." Tears began to fall down my face. "I don't want this." I told him. "I don't want either of you to get hurt. I can feel someone is going to get hurt and it's possible it might end in death."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 pm
Tristan had really not been expecting Kat to come back to the bunker but she had and it wasn't if he would refuse her. He looked around first though to make sure no one was around them. He opened the window and frowned, he didn't like seeing her cry. Her news however, put a wolfy grin on his face. So it was revenge Jimmy wanted hm? Well, Tristan wouldn't refuse that either. If Jimmy showed his face around them and picked a fight with them first then that's how it was going to be. Tristan wiped the tears from Kat's cheek before speaking.

"Kat...you shouldn't have come back here. We're mobilizing some more guys to come around here and back us up. I already knew Jimmy was going to pull something like this. He has been trying for awhile now and hasn't succeeded. He never will by the way. I won't let him win so in turn I will not lose. My crew means more to me than anything and I refuse to back down out of a fight....especially if he starts it. If he starts it then it's on." Tristan cracked a few knuckles to get his point across. He was dead serious about the fight. If Jimmy showed his ugly face around them, then Tristan would rip him a new one as quickly ad possible.

"Look...I don't want to hurt him because he is related to you and all that and I know you'd hate to lose your cousin but Kat, I can't turn a blind eye to him if he tried to pick a fight with me. A lot of my guys are calling in favors for other Greasers to come around and help us stake our claim on this place. We're going to be everywhere...you think there's a lot of us now, you haven't seen anything yet." Tristan shook his head and let rip with a low whistle.

"I promise we'll be fine. It's him you gotta worry about." Tristan frowned, really hating where things were going. He hated seeing Kat cry and so he thought things over for a moment.

With a long sigh and his hand running through hid hair, Tristan fumbled around for a cigarette and light. He found one and smoked it to calm himself down.

"My crew will eat me alive but if it makes you feel better..." Tristan couldn't believe the words that were going to come out of his mouth. "I'll surrender."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:18 am
It scared me how prepared and excited he was just to have his own revenge on my cousin. I didn't know what to do. Fighting was life but I wanted his life to remain living. As well as my cousin. I hated this. What was I to say to him? 'Thanks honey, I hope Jimmy doesn't kill you in the end. Oh here have some muffins.' It wouldn't work like that. I couldn't do that to Tristan and I couldn't do it Jimmy either.

I tried to hold back a tear as I gave him my best smile. "But you don't want to." I said and then sighed. "Tristan, even if you do surrender Jimmy's still going to come after you. He doesn't play fair. You know that. Tell your boys to prepare themselves. I'll try talking with Jimmy again but I can't promise anything. He's about as stubborn as a mule." I didn't want to leave him but I had to. I had to talk to Jimmy again.

"Tristan," I said again, "If, by the end of this fight, there isn't a single scratch on you, I want to see you again. Meet me tonight, the spot by the lake." I pressed my lips against his, hoping I would see him again. "Be careful." I told him and instead of going back to the diner I ran home. I needed more help.

Beverly sat reading outside. I knew she was only doing it for appearance in case Ricky passed by so she didn't really mind when I interrupted her. "I need your help." She put down her book looking concerned. "Jimmy's going to start another fight with Tristan." Beverly lifted her book back up since she didn't care but I forced it down. "He could die, Bev."

"Who are we talking about when you say 'he could die'? Are you talking about Jimmy or Tristan." Originally, I had meant Jimmy but now it was both. It was true either way but Bev only cared about one side. Her own. "Because if it's Tristan, I could careless."

"Bev," I said as I tried to calm myself. "Jimmy could die just like Chris. You'll lose another brother."

"Could we leave Chris out of this?" She sighed, afraid to hear his name. Remembering what had happened might not have helped my case at all. She might, like Jimmy, still want revenge.

"No," I said bravely. "Because soon it might be Chris and Jimmy." Beverly looked away from me, not wanting to answer. "Bev, I don't want to lose Jimmy or Tristan. I care about them both. If Tristan dies, then a part of me will die with him. I've been waiting for someone like him for a long time and I don't want to lose him." She sighed when she finally looked at me.

"Alright," She said regrettably. "I'll see what I can do."

We ran back to the diner where Jimmy and his boys were still drinking their shakes and laughing. "There you are. I was wondering when you were going to rejoin us. I didn't know what you wanted so I ordered you-"

"Jimmy, this has to stop." I told him, not caring about the drink. "This war. This fight. Everything."

"No can-do, cuz. I've already got Preps coming from other states for this fight. They'll never know what hit him. I even got the Rex-man and his crew to join us." My eyes went wide. Rickie "The T-Rex" Jacobs. My brother. He had gotten his name because he stormed in Greaser territory like a T-Rex. Fearful, scary and causing destruction. "Once I told him a Greaser touched you, he became very eager and agreed. Ah, speak of the devil." He smiled when he looked at the door. A giant guy in a Letterman's jacket walked into the diner along with twenty other men the same size as him. He was taller than me and his arms were about as big as my face.

"Hey sis!" The guy smiled and wrapped me in a side hug. "Don't you worry. We're going to make those Greaser's pay. " I shook my head and pushed him away. "Hey Bev," He said and kissed my cousin's head.

"Rickie, don't do this. Please. It's bad enough that Jimmy wants to fight. I don't want to lose you too." The way I said it seemed to make him wonder. If anyone could read that something was up, it was my big brother.

"She said the same thing to be but I want revenge!" He called and stood up and his boys cheered. Our of frustration, I pushed him back down.

"Sit! No one is fighting!" Jimmy looked at me in shock. No girl had ever pushed him before. "You boys aren't going anywhere." Rickie wrapped an arm around me and escorted me out. This indicated that he wanted to talk with me alone which was never a good thing. When we were finally alone, I couldn't help but cry. Rickie wrapped his big arms around me in comfort.

"Hey, what's wrong Kitty-Kat?" He asked. "Hey, everything is going to be fine. You're not going to lose me. Have you seen me lately? I can't lose. My skin is practically bullet proof." I pulled back and gave him a look.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and pulled down his jacket sleeve. "What's that?" I asked pointing to a cut. The knife wound took about half of his upper arm. He had gotten last summer in a knife fight with a Greaser. Rickie loved to play dirty and would whenever he got the chance. It might have explained why Jimmy stabbed Tristan in a fist fight. Rickie taught him everything he knows.

"Paper cut." He shrugged. I folded my arms because I wasn't impressed. "Look, once Jimmy has made up his mind he won't stop. And neither will I." He walked back into the diner and left me there. I sat on the ground, not knowing what to do anymore.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm
Tristan watched as Kat ran away after kissing him. He wished it had lasted a little longer but he couldn't have everything he wanted now could he? Tristan sighed and walked away from the window, moving towards the door. He nearly got out until his brother Jett barged in, his eyes trained on Tristan's.

"Why was that Prep girl here?" Jett asked, blocking the doorway with his body.

Tristan was not looking forward to confrontation right then, especially with the thoughts that ran through his mind. He would need everyone to chip in if he wanted his plan to work.

"She just came to tell me what's going on with Jimmy. Don't ask why, I guess she's just trying to get on our good side." Tristan waved Jett away and cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted.

"Meeting, NOW!" His voice boomed, aided by the slight echoing of the basement-like room.

Everyone listened to him and he crossed his arms over his chest, eyeing all the guys who poured into the cramped space. They were all assembled and Tristan knew he would have to tell them all sooner or later. He cleared his throat and paced the room.

"....we're surrendering to Jimmy." Tristan said after awhile of silence. He was met with a bunch of angry shouts and comments at him. Some thought he was mad and had gone completely crazy. He rolled his eyes at all the guys and clapped loudly to get their attention.

"We're gonna go to the diner to surrender to them. I need some back up, who's it gonna be?" Tristan asked. A few of his most loyal fell behind him and he nodded, moving out an leaving the other Greasers to their own devices for awhile. He knew they were a little mad at him but they all believed in him and would follow him either way.

Tristan and his boys all drove down to the diner and he barged in with his boys in tow. He eyed the entire diner for Jimmy and sure enough, he found him. Tristan walked over to their table and cleared his throat.

"We give in. You win. Fights over." Tristan spoke in a clearly annoyed tone but he had to do this for Kat. Anything...he would do it for Kat. A few of the Preps took out their knives and all that and all of Tristan's boys flicked out their switchblades out all at once. Tristan saw this and smiled happily for once.

"Dont try it. You're just pouring gas on a fire. Not a good idea bro." Tristan grinned at Jimmy, wondering what he thought about the surrender.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 am
I made it back to the diner and sat next to Rickie in the booth next to the window. Out of emotional exhaustion, I rest my head on Rickie's shoulder. "It will be fine, cuz." Jimmy said from across the table. I wanted to believe him but I thought otherwise. Rickie kissed the top of my head as comfort but I knew he realized it was something more than just the fight. Something I wasn't telling him.

"Boss!" One of the boys said to Jimmy. My cousin looked over at the door and watched as all the Greaser boys piled in. The Prep boys stood up as the Greasers walked in. Rickie towered over pretty much all of them. Jimmy was almost eye to eye with Tristan except Jimmy was a hair shorter.

"Surrender? You?" Jimmy said in a fake shocked tone. "Not your thing, Grease Monkey." The Prep boys laughed as Jimmy continued. I looked around the diner. The room was completely divided. All the Preps on one and all the Greasers on the other.

"Besides, that's no fun! I mean, I invited my cousin the T-Rex all the way down here. He wants a fight after one of you Grease monkey touched his sister." I tried to step forward but I was pushed back by all the other Preps.

"Rickie 'The T-Rex' Jacobs?" One of the new Greasers piped up. His face was full of anger. Rickie barely noticed and nodded. "Man, I heard of you. And I got a score to settle with my own cousin." The kid tried to step forward but Tristan held him back.

"Looks, the kid here wants to fight. Well, Trinity, let'em fight. A knew stallion has to be broken until it whinnies like a little pony. Or looks like one." The kid tried to step forward again and fight Jimmy but Tristan just held him back. Jimmy held up his knife to show Tristan. "Remember this, old friend?" Tristan's eyes were full of fury. It was taking all of his strength just hold himself back from fighting. "Yeah, you do don't you. I loved it when your blood was smeared over the blade. This is my trophy knife. My favorite."

From what I could see, Jimmy stepped closer, almost right under his nose. I could Tristan's anger rising, about to punch him. Suddenly I realized they all had their knives out. "You know you want to fight me, Grease Monkey. Go on. Punch me." He taunted. I watched as Jimmy took out his own knife, ready to stab Tristan. I pushed my way forward. I don't know how I did it with a bunch of Preps in front of me the size of Ogres but I got through.

"Jimmy, stop!" I yelled. Jimmy's hand froze right as he was about to stab Tristan. My heart was racing. I stood in front of them and glared at my cousin.

"Kat," Rickie said in a warning voice. He almost sounded like our father. "Get out of the way." I folded my arms and didn't take my glare off of Jimmy.

"Jimmy, they said they surrender. End of discussion. Just agree and let it all go." I was about to say something else but an arm wrapped around me while a knife was pointed to my neck from behind. At first I thought it was Tristan, since he was the closest to me but the arm around my shoulder was smaller than Tristan's big arm. I looked over at Rickie and Jimmy. They all tensed. Rickie was angry but I knew he was scared on the inside. After all, I was his sister. I was his Achilles' Heal. I was his weakness.

"Back up, Preppys!" The boy shouted and I realized it was my captor from before. The new kid with the bruised lip and black eye. "Put your knives away, all of you or I'll cut her I swear!"

"Jimmy, do what he says." The Preps did as they told but Jimmy didn't move. He just glared at the kid. "Jimmy!" I yelled to get his attention. "Stop being a stubborn child and drop the knife!"

"Yeah, Jimmy." The new kid taunted. "Drop the knife and agree to our surrender or her blood is spilled over the floor." Beverly pushed her way through and placed a hand on Jimmy's arm. She was saddened by this fighting but maybe it was because of a different reason.

"Jimmy, put it down." She said in a softer voice. Finally, Jimmy put his knife away and sighed.

"Fine." Jimmy said. "We agree to your surrender...for now. But you will fight me Tristan. I know you." Jimmy smiled, thinking of the future war. "You will fight and you will fall." The kid pushed me forward and put away his knife. I turned around and punched him in the nose for being so stupid.

"Dang it! It just stopped bleeding!" The kid yelled as he held his nose. He was about to attack me but one of his Greaser buddies held him with a smile as if this was entertainment. My hand was stinging but I didn't care. That was the last time that rookie ever touched me.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:27 pm
Tristan wanted nothing more than to punch Jimmy's lights out. He'd gotten too close for comfort and he was seriously contemplating just striking out and breaking that Prep nose of his. His boys held him back however, how pointless it would be if he came all the way down to the diner to surrender and then ruin it by punching Jimmy, the oh so sacred leader. Tristan did nothing but grin menacingly at him. Jimmy had gotten off easy this time...had Tristan been able to strike back, he would have been flattened out by then. He clenched and unclenched his fists as he heard the name T-Rex. That really got to him and it took everything he had not to jump up and knock the Preps down to the ground and punch them all out until they screamed for mercy. Since Kat was there, he wasn't able to really do anything and that annoyed him the most. To restrain himself from hitting anyone, Tristan shoved his hands into his pockets and breathed in a deep breath. Just seeing Kat made him feel better, his anger more bearable and less tangible in the air as they all stood around each other, rearing for a fight the suspense building so thick that you could practically cut it with a knife.

When the newbie grabbed Kat and held a knife to her throat, Tristan's heart leapt to his own throat. He wouldn't cut her would he? Tristan would have been all over him if he had, no matter how guilty and self-incriminating it would end up looking to the rest of them. He wouldn't have let Kat get hurt if he was there and was able to stop it. Tristan's eyes locked onto the eyes of the new kid and he trained his full intesnsity into his glare. He'd better not hurt her....he'd get a lot of crap from him later if he did.

"Everybody just calm the hell down." Tristan spoke loudly so everyone could hear him. Then he turned to Jimmy, his smile returning from before. "If I hadn't already surrendered....we'd be outside brawling right now. Fair this time...none of that cheap knife stuff from before." Tristan knew that if Jimmy tried to pull his knife on him again, Tristan would be ready for it and he would have surprise attack of his own. Tristan could feel that prized switchblade in the back of his pocket from his brother Jett. They'd traded knives just before they left the bunker and he knew if he had to, he'd be able to plunge it into the ribs of Jimmy himself. The main cheater of the bunch.

When Kat had punched the new kid, there was a collective "OOOOOOOOOOH" from everyone in the room. The impact her fist made with his nose was audible and Tristan had to smile at her spunk...damn she was hot when she retaliated like that. Tristan wanted to sweep her up in his arms and carry her away to safety but he had to wait until later.

"Nice punch Prep." Tristan winked at her, wolfishly and in character so no one thought his compliment was out of place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 pm
My fists were clenched. I wanted to beat the snot out of him. The new kid wiped his nose which didn't do much. His face was covered in blood. My brother touched my arm to calm me down. When I started dating boys, Rickie taught me all there was to know about fighting and defending myself. Though, I refused to fight dirty. Tristan brought me out of my anger fit. "Thanks." I smiled at Tristan. I couldn't help myself. Even though we were hiding what we were feeling, I couldn't hide my smile. It just came out.

"Watch it, punk!" Rickie said as he tried to step forward. I placed a hand on his chest to stop him from hurting Tristan. Thankfully, he didn't go any further.

"Rickie," I told him. "Stop it. There's no fight here. End of discussion." I turned back to Tristan. I wanted to run out of the diner with him alone. But I would have to late until later.

"You boys better scoot before I change my mind and allow the T-Rex to tear your new rookie here to shreds." Jimmy said. I glared at him for his big mouth.

"I got a better idea. Why don't we head out? You boys are done in here anyway." I added. I just wanted to leave and end the verbal fight.

"Good idea, sis." Rickie said. "It's beginning to smell of mold in here anyway." Rickie pushed past Tristan and the Greasers, nudging them in the shoulders.

"Till next time, Greaser Monkey." Jimmy said in Tristan's face before nudging past him. I cleared my throat and the Greasers parted a way for me to walk. I tried to hide my smile from Tristan and I walked out with the other Preps, not really wanting to leave with them.

The day, eventually, cooled down and the everything went back to normal. Jimmy didn't seem all that happy that he didn't get his war but I knew he would get it. And I had a feeling it was going to be my fault. Rickie decided to stay a few more days just in case another war broke out. Day turned into night and the boys were inside their little hideout laughing and joking around about Greasers in general. I walked out, not wanting to hear more and I sat outside.

The stars were beautiful tonight and the sky was clear. I looked up and recognized more constellations. "Hydra." A voice said behind me. My brother, Rickie, stood beside me and pointed up. I smiled and shook my head. I may have taught him about constellations but there were somethings he just didn't get.

"That's Virgo. The Virgin. Second largest constellation." I kept my eyes on the stars. Things in the sky were easy while things on earth were hard to deal with.

"Are you ok?" I nodded but I knew he didn't believe me. "No you're not. What's wrong?" I bit my lip to hold back the tears but it didn't help. I wanted to tell him but I knew he would freak out. "Come on." He said. "Let's take a walk. Just you and me and then you can tell me." We began our walk and I didn't say anything at first. I couldn't. How was I supposed to explain to my brother that I was falling for his enemy? Or at least one of them. "Look, you're not going to leave my side until you tell me what's wrong."

"Promise me you won't freak out." He seemed shocked and didn't say anything. "Swear on my life that you won't tell a soul what I'm about to tell him." Slowly, he nodded his head. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes as I spilled the beans. "I'm in love with Tristan." At first, I heard nothing.

"Tristan..." He trailed off trying to think of someone by that name until finally he understood. "No. Please tell me you're not in love with that punk Greaser leader." I nodded my head and I could feel his anger rising. "Kat! What are you thinking? He's not good for you. None of them are! You need to stay-" He stopped with what he was about to say. But I already knew.

"What? With my own kind?! I swear. You boys are so immature. You fight like little children. You have to prove your macho by picking fights with people who do nothing to you. They only pick fights because you're born to hate each other. That can change! I gotten to know him and I l-" This time Rickie stopped me before I could continue.

"Kat. Don't say it. I know what you're going to say and you don't." By now we had stopped walking and were alone.

"But I do. I know what love is, Rickie. It's exactly how you feel every time you're with Jessie." Jessie Wilcox was his girlfriend back home. He loved her and I knew that. Every time he looked at her I could see it. Rickie said nothing. He couldn't comment after that. "You miss her. I know you do. Well, I miss Tristan every time I'm not with him. It's the same. Even if he is a Greaser. And I don't care what you say I'm still going to see him." Rickie pointed his finger at me to say something but he stopped and sighed.

"No matter what I say, you're not going to listen. You're stubborn. Just like me and Jimmy." I nodded. No matter what he said to me, I was going to see Tristan again if it near killed me. Rickie kissed my head and hugged me. "Just be careful." He pulled back and stared at me intently. "If he hurts you in anyway, I won't hesitate to kill him. I still don't like this, Kitty."

"I know." I hugged him tighter and I told him I would see him later. I almost ran to the lake where Tristan and I were to meet. I sat on the swing as I waited for him. Even though he wasn't, I was feeling better already. Just thinking about him made me smile.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:32 am
Tristan took all the shoving and verbal attacks from the Preps as they left. He really wasn't up to saying or doing anything now. When they had all left, Tristan motioned for his boys to roll out. They all left the diner and got back into their cars and headed back to the bunker. Jett didn't say anything to his brother the entire time and Tristan didn't mind it though he knew that he would get a lecture at home. Tristan drove quickly and parked perfectly along the road. The Greasers got out and they were all visibly depressed. It was the only thing that kept them excited and all brotherly....the fight against the Preps was everything to them. Tristan walked inside and took out his switchblade which he lodged into one of the walls out of anger. The boys did the same. Had that wall been a Prep, it would have been over.

Jett stopped Tristan by grabbing him by the shoulder and turning him.

"Okay...what the hell? You know we've all been dreaming about that fight with Jimmy and his brainless pack. I KNOW you want to fight him and get back at him for stabbing you or did you forget? I remember getting a call at home and mom and dad not getting up to answer. I did. You were at the hospital and losing a lot of blood. Tristan...he damn near killed you and you're surrendering to him? What the hell!?" Jett gritted his teeth and balled his fists.

"Jett...shut the hell up yeah? I'll tell you why but if you tell anyone I'll have to kick your a**." Tristan warned his brother. The two large boys stared each other down until Jett nodded in agreement. Tristan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look...I know you aren't gonna like it but I like that girl. Kat. Jimmy's cousin and Rex's sister." Tristan let his head fall back and hit the wall without much pain.

Jett stood there dumbfounded. What the....what was going on? It seemed as if the world didn't make sense anymore.

"Are you some kind of masochistic idiot? Kat doesn't love you, she can't. Preps and Greasers don't fall in love. She's only using you to get you to let your guard down and Jimmy can come kill you for good!" Jett was angry as hell and needed to hit something. Tristan merely stood there with no expression on his face. If what Jett said was true....Tristan could never
love again.

"If it's that way...then I'll stop seeing her. Right now I have to go though. She's waiting and I'll see what's up." Tristan promised.

Jett nodded and pried the knife he had given Tristan and handed it to him. Tristan gave him a wry smile and they both touched fists.

"Be back soon." Tristan smiled.

"You better or I'll kick your a** punk."

Tristan left the bunker and walked over to the park where he was supposed to meet Kat. Along the way he smoked about three cigarettes, his nerves were all erratic from the days events and he didn't like it. Without his mind being clear, he was basically screwed if he had gotten jumped. Kat came into view after a moment and smiled inside, he didn't have enough strength to smile physically.

"Hey." Tristan said to her when he was close enough. His hands were in his pockets. He really wasn't up for anything as much as he liked Kat. He just couldn't get his brother's words out of his head. That and his cowardly surrender made Tristan a very unhappy person.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff