Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Who???
View Results

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 am
Rei Uchikino
I must say, I love your retort to my last argument. I'm guessing you didn't expect that from me? If you're going to start a pointless argument, then at least have something prepared to back it up. That way you'll have a retort that is worthy of actually debating with, but what you just posted there was plain laughable. You're only making yourself look even more of an immature little child.

I'm simply copying Kirakishou if you don't know
And i'm proud of being me unlike mature people who act like beaches.
((hmm... my first time saying like this on gaia o.o ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 am
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino
I must say, I love your retort to my last argument. I'm guessing you didn't expect that from me? If you're going to start a pointless argument, then at least have something prepared to back it up. That way you'll have a retort that is worthy of actually debating with, but what you just posted there was plain laughable. You're only making yourself look even more of an immature little child.

And i'm proud of unlike mature people who act like beaches.

Here's a tip: Acting like a cry baby toddler isn't going to get you far in the world.  

Rei Uchikino

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 am
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino

Here's a tip: Acting like a cry baby toddler isn't going to get you far in the world.

That's what you think

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino

That's what you think

So you expect to live off of mommy and daddy forever? If that's the case, then I have a little secret for you; nobody lives forever. :]  

Rei Uchikino

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:26 am
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino
IrisCross
Rei Uchikino

That's what you think

So you expect to live off of mommy and daddy forever? If that's the case, then I have a little secret for you; nobody lives forever. :]

Duh...everyone knows that. I even wonder why we live if we are going to die sooner or later. (somehow relating to 20+ episode animes)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 am
IrisCross
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

~claps~ I love how you say I'm immature just because I stated my opinion. But, you're probably right. However, I'm learning to mature into a better person that's able to cope with different situations. You, however, seem to be stuck in 13-year old mode. I should know; I was stuck there until I found my reality check. It's possible for you to grow a brain. You see, I posted here during one of my moments, but did you ever stop to think that perhaps us "beaches" aren't mindless drones?

Heh, sorry. My ability to feel remorse has somewhat lessened. In fact, it was Sasuke's choice to leave Konoha. Why should Naruto waste his time trying to save him when he can't be saved? I don't know, but Naruto does.

I'm simply here to state my opinion and things that I have observed. You should take the advice you're being given; it'll help. It may hurt, but it'll help.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 am
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross
Get over it noobs. You all are just too dumb enough to know about Naruto. Heh, I bet it's because you can't remember their jutsus.

To all and HaWkGiRL: You can't expect a hyperactive active ninja like Naruto to go to a corner and sulk because Sasuke left Konoha. At least Naruto knows to grow up and feel unlike you all.

~claps~ I love how you say I'm immature just because I stated my opinion. But, you're probably right. However, I'm learning to mature into a better person that's able to cope with different situations. You, however, seem to be stuck in 13-year old mode. I should know; I was stuck there until I found my reality check. It's possible for you to grow a brain. You see, I posted here during one of my moments, but did you ever stop to think that perhaps us "beaches" aren't mindless drones?

Heh, sorry. My ability to feel remorse has somewhat lessened. In fact, it was Sasuke's choice to leave Konoha. Why should Naruto waste his time trying to save him when he can't be saved? I don't know, but Naruto does.

I'm simply here to state my opinion and things that I have observed. You should take the advice you're being given; it'll help. It may hurt, but it'll help.

Because you don't feel anything when someone important to you leaves you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 am
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross

Why would I care about someone who is my rival? I want them to stay my rival, not become my best friend.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross

Why would I care about someone who is my rival? I want them to stay my rival, not become my best friend.

Now it looks like you grew without someone important to you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 am
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross

I know you are not trying to compare a T.V. show to real life or try to be a Therapist in the least.

It's a ******** show, It's not even real or historically accurate.

I personally like Naruto, But you are seriously ******** it up for me.

Namikikyo

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 am
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross
HaWkGiRL
IrisCross

May I ask why it looks that way to you? Nothing about my last post implies that I never had anyone close to me during my younger years. I've lost contact with a lot of people over the years, but that means nothing. I still form close bonds with people. I just learn to let them go over the course of time even if it hurts severely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 am
-pokes HaWkGiRL with forum stick- Don't go emo now. I think this/my argument shall stop now. I'm getting tired.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 am
Excuse me? I wasn't getting emo. rolleyes Why are you poking me with a stick? Do you want me to break it? D<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 am
IrisCross
-pokes HaWkGiRL with forum stick- Don't go emo now. I think this/my argument shall stop now. I'm getting tired.

Does the sun rise and fall to your needs? Does the rain fall when you cry so you're not alone? When you speak, does the world listen to you?

No, It does not. Quit committing internet Hubris, You are not an online god.

You do not decide when this discussion ends, it ends when it wants to ******** end. And that fact that you are so pathetically giving up because your half baked shitty come backs aren't getting you anywhere is quite laughable, if not saddening.

I aught to break that ******** stick on your a**. Unfortunately I can't reach through the internet and do that, or there would be a lot of idiots getting what they deserve.

Sleep now, IrisCross, I hope you have a ******** nightmare.

Namikikyo

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces