Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Mahou no Houshu (Jewel Magic) (SEND PROFILES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:20 pm
Wiz happily jumpped up onto Daisuke's head and Daisuke laughed then walked into the woods

Yoru and Cyress jumpped tree to tree  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm
"Dai-Kun, What breed does Wiz Belong to?" Sakura asked, With her little understanding she believed that was correct.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 pm
"I'm not to sure my father gave him to me when I was little,"Daisuke said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 pm
Seirei just smiled as she walked along with Sakura and Daisuke. Naito watched Wiz in amusement.

Hiru and Sasame heard some people jumping in trees like them, but Hiru sniffed the air and scented only Yoru and Cyress. "Wanna go say hi?..." Hiru asked. "Not really..." "Come on Sasame..." "ugh... fine..." Hiru smiled and jumped into a different tree to change directions, Sasame following. Hiru led the way towards Yoru and Cyress, Sasame still following in silence.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm
Yoru and Cyress saw Hiru and sasame coming and stopped on a tree branch  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:07 pm
"Oh...." Sakura said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 pm
Seirei smiled. "So did you want to go get something to eat once we get back to the castle?" she asked. Naito just watched Wiz as he padded alongside Seirei.

Sasame and Hiru landed on the same branch that Yoru and Cyress on. "Hi Cyress. Yoru," Hiru said politely. Sasame nodded, though she didn't speak. Hiru knows i don't like talking to people much... Sasame thought. but he just drags me into conversations, always saying that i should get used to the others......... maybe i should......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:23 pm
"Ok." Sakura said, not sure what they said but responding anyway.

((>.< THIS IS SO FUN!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 pm
"Hi,"Yoru said in replie and Cyress nodded

Daisuke patted Wiz who was sitting on his head  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm
Once back at the castle, Seirei led Sakura and Daisuke to the dining hall, Naito by Seirei's side.

Sasame looked away from Yoru and Cyress. Hiru sighed but turned to Yoru. "So we were wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. maybe train together later," he said.

((btw, i'll be adding the pic for the dining hall and other stuff later))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:14 pm
"Sure we can hang out," Yoru said and Cyress nodded

Daisuke still with Wiz on his head walked into the dining hall  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Seirei smiled and turned to Daisuke. "Does Wiz always stay on your head?" she asked, smiling. Naito sighed but stayed by Seirei's side.

Sasame gritted her teeth slightly, but Hiru ignored her. "Why don't we go train or something? I'm sure Sasame is fine with that, right Sasame?" Hiru asked. Sasame was about to argue, but she nodded. "Sure. I guess we can train..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 pm
"He likes my head but he is not always there,"Daisuke laughed abit

Yoru nodded and Cyress looked up at him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:24 pm
Hiru nodded, then turned around, towards the castle. "come on. We can head to the training field," he said. Hiru jumped from tree to tree, heading towards the castle training ground with Sasame following him in silence.

Seirei laughed a bit and smiled. Though she was blind, she knew what was going on around her and where everything and everyone was. She petted Wiz on the head gently.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Yoru and Cyress followed quickly jumpping tree to tree

Daisuke took Wiz off his head and held him in his arms  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash