Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:32 pm
Crystal watched as jasper tried to make a break for it and smirked. Knowing most freshmen tried to slip out every year. She soon closed her eyes again and waited...bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 am
"I can play, but I have to get my things in order here first." Kayonis spoke and watched an attempted escape. "Nice try bloke, only next time try stealth!" He called out before laughing slightly.

~*~

Shadow watched all the events. He saw Jessica was alone and went over to her. "Why are you alone?" He asked in a low voice like he didn't want to be heard by others.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm
Jessica looked to Shadow doing a cut of laugh like he always did.
"It is all about how much power we have, people like you are no where near me so you might as well just stare from a distance like a good little boy," she said rather rudely, she did not like his tone really but it was clear she was just trying to get people to leave her alone so she could think about things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage closed the back doors as it was about to start and kept inside just incase he was needed. He knew if he did not keep watch people would try leaving...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm
Raven laughed a little at jasper's atemped escape. Sometimes she just couldn't help but laugh and this was one of those times.
------------------------

Crystal heard Jessica even tho it was a low voice but Crystal had very good hearing. she got up and walked over to Jessica and said " You know what. I really hate people like you always thinking your better than everyone just because you have more money then us. Here is a little tip for you. Treat me like that and You will regret it." She turned and walked back to her spot and sat back down not caring about Jessica glaring at her.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 pm
"Pathetic," Jessica said to herself, she was saying it in a way that showed Crystal had not really understood the gap was not just money but power. The strain in her force became clear. No one had noticed before but she was in pain almost, as if hiding behind a rich face to not cry. It wavered in the air for a split second and was gone.

"That one gives me the creeps," Jasper said,"Both of them," he added with a wink to show he was joking about Crystal and it was easy to see the humour and light mood. After all he just had a way with his tone that lightened the air, it was no wonder he was popular easily. Yet he had noticed something in Crystal he liked, competition and almost instantly he had taken a shine to what could be his new friendly rival.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Crystal knew cris was coming close and touched his nose and his head went on fire. He screamed and ran back over to Raven and sat down with his head instently in a block of ice.
--------------------------------
Raven sighed and knocked on the block and it broke. "Cris for once just leave Crystal alone."  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:37 am
"Hmph...I see, well, when you learn to calm that attitude of yours, maybe we'll talk, power isn't everything." Shadow said walking away.

~*~

"Some blokes have a very bad death wish." Kayonis said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am
Crystal closed her eyes once again waiting for this day to end.
------------------
Raven replied "Yeah. and this once has been in the hospital about 20 times now becuase of making Crystal made." She pointed at Cris.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm
"I see. I'm surprised the bloke's still around and insisting on trying to talk to her." Kayonis said. "Say what's you schedule, or do you know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 am
Raven smiled and said "Yeah." She picked it up out of her book bag and handed it to Kayonis.
The schedule read:
1st: English
2nd: Science
3rd: Art
4th: Math
5th: History
6th: Computers  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sonamys_number_1_fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:19 pm
hello can i join in here is my character thingy

Name: Princess Sarah the Echidfox

Race: Echidfox

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the thing in the background is my angel imp

Weapon: A magic dark queen fox staff that can do powerful damage it looks like the one my gaian has

Type: Speed, flying, and power

Magic: I do use magic but i can turn into a different character if i need to, walk through walls, that kind of stuff oh and um have a chao can do a great magic instant KO move oh and can travel through time.

Background: Mom left when 2, brother fox sabbath, dad echidna orkander, new cat mom magic, old fox mom ora, robot that is a blue replica of omega without the sign on his shoulder fradar, instant KO dragon chao gwee, angelic imp angel, and a robotic Go Player named Music (it can walk, talk, see, play music *duh*, and fly which is why i named it oh and breaths, strange huh?)

Likes: Drawing, running, flying, swimming (sort of), and and......hot fudge bannah split with caramel and cherry syrup on top of vanilla, mint, and cookie dough ice cream toped with 4 cherries.Oh and music on my robotic GO player. Oh can play guitar, drums, and can sing on my free time when im not ruling the world of mobius.

Dislikes: eggman,...can hate knuckles, um bugs and......and Princess Sally Acorn(want to kill her)

Relationship: My character is close to sonic(speed), miles(tail flying ability), knuckles(powerful hits), amy(shape and looks like a sister), and well cream(chao and friends amber and rainbow), oh and my robot fradar and omega (twin brothers) are related although i have never meet them only seen them on TV in comics and in the news in my small town and a picture of them all that I own. The school for girls mascoot is Sonic. The boys school mascoot is Amy.

Crush: Sonic the hedgheog

Theme song: don't have one

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:42 pm
class schedule-

1st- Math
2nd- Science
3rd- Art
4th- Social Studies
5th- English
6th- Technology  

Sonamys_number_1_fan

Sonamys_number_1_fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:05 pm
"*sigh* my first day of school if only i had a friend who was here" Sarah said with her head down looking at here feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:36 pm
((This is not a god modding battle, this is a high school theme, I dont think you could have a character any nearer to god modding than that, why do you even need all that for a normal high school...))  

Asuyuia
Crew

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:20 pm
~I would like to join, but I won't post my profiles here since they'll stretch the page. Please go here to see my profiles, i'll be roleplaying as the first three, minus the weapons of course, if you don't mind.~  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff