Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 pm
I shout back
"i'm fine"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Rain nodded back. That was all he needed. Without asking more, he sat back where he was, waiting for Alicia to decide what she wanted to do. He would follow her wherever she'd go. That was his job, that was his duty.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm
i get up and sing while walking away. Molly finds you
Molly: hey rain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm
Rain stood up politely. He was always very formal and had always been closer to Kitsume than her best friend Molly. "Good day Molly." he bowed softly and cast a look at Alicia, wondering what she would say. "How are you Molly?"  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm
Molly:good. did you know that kitsume loves you  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Rain's eyes turned blank and for a second her look over Molly's shoulder towards Kitsume. Then he looked back at Molly, his surprise passed. "No. But now is not the time to discuss private matters. If you'd excuse me..." Although his words were hard, his tone of voice was soft.
Rain slowly passed Molly and went to stand very close to Alicia, his back towards both Molly and Kitsume.

((I have to go, if anything happens, Rain follows Alicia.))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 pm
((kk)) i walk home. "i wish i could tell him"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm
Rose watched as the girl walked past her under the tree that Rose was sitting in. " you can," Rose said answereing the girl. she jumped out of the tree and walked onto the sidewalk, "you just need confidence. that and to just say it i mean whats the worst he could say?.....no?" this girl had a flare to her, not exactly a crystal bearer flare but she had been around enough protectors to know them from everyone else. " so whose your charge?" she said hinting to the fact that she knew.  

Goth-Black-Roses

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 pm
//OOC: Sorries for not posting! I had school and all that. And I took a nap. For, like, a billion hours ^^;//

Alicia stood up and latched her pocket watch back on to her concealed belt. She realized she was forgetting something. She scratched her chin, thinking. Oh, that's right. She got out her billfold and took out a folded piece of paper. A map. "Mrs. Everlin needs me to help repair her grandfather clock." She spoke to herself once again, tapping a caption on the map that read "go here." Alicia then patted her skirt part of her dress, for she got some kind of substance from her watch on it. She made sure she had everything, her pocketwatch, (check) her billfold, (check) her emergency thread and needle. Aside from watch repair, Alicia also had a knack for fixing clothes. Of course, she could never actually make something herself, from scratch.

//OOC: I hate BBC coding D; Changin' the underline color hurts my brains.//

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 pm
"his name is rain. I'm sure he likes someone else. i got to go." i contuine to walk home. when i get home i go to my bed and i hug the bear i got from rain  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm
Rain noticed that Alicia stood up as if nothing happened and started walking. He did not turn back to watch if Molly or Kitsume were still around.
He followed silently as usual. He did not reply when she spoke to herself as usual.
He was her shadow and shadow do not speak. He was here to protect her, not to entertain her. He wondered why he had known at the moment he saw her that he would be Her protector and no one else's. Did he expect something else? Maybe and maybe not. He did not know.

For a second his mind shifted to the strange girl without protector in the park. Who was she? Her face was so...emotionless and yet again so was his most of the time.

He looked at Alicia in front of him. She was walking as if he did not exist.

((Glad to have you back!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 pm
((thanks))
i wake up in th middle of the night a pack a few things and take the bare you got for me. and i think "i have to go and protect her...the only person who would miss me is molly" and i walk away and pass Rain  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Alicia flinched when she realized she completely forgot that Rain was dutifully watching her, and she failed to acknowledge him.

"Rain." She stated, turning around. "I'm sorry." She bowed towards him. Alicia turned around once again, spinning on her heel. She oft ignored him. She never really meant to; she just preferred the company of her clocks rather than other beings. Sometimes she attempted to start a conversation, but she usually didn't know how to start.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:46 pm
I give Rain a look that said goodbye and i whisper "goodbye"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image
Tsukiko turned around and saw the two leaving. That girl be a crystal bearer and the one is, she thought then she looked at the guy, he must be her protecter"But...", she said to herself as she twirled her black rose, "I don't need a protector. It will just bother me"

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff