Submit

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:46 pm
Chobits... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: Lavender Wow Factor
Character Name: Charity Angelice Kilo
Your mouth, it moves, but fails to speak..
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal Bearer
Magic: Telekinesis.
Weapon: A knife, because it's handy for anyone to have [:
Crush: None at the moment.
Bio: Grew up in a rich family. She Has one twin sister [fraternal] Agathawhom she doesn't see too much. Lately, she's been searching the town for a purpose. Usually, her family ancestors had given their children [if they were female, which meant they'd be a crystal bearer] a protector. But Agatha took that into her own hands. Charity is improper, unlike her twin, and absolutely loves to piss you off! ;]

[one tattoo, on her left shoulder blade, facing her spine, [http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/hypiechik/tattoo designs/gun.jpg]

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm
Username: Lt. Shotgun
Character Name: Lily Miraz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crystal bearer or Protector: Neither, she's Alicia's maid.
Magic: none~
Weapon: None
Crush: None
Bio: Lily is a butt-kicking, rocking woman who gives great advice and is always there when you need her. But her family was very poor and her father was very abusive, and when she was thirteen, she ran away from home and went to Alicia's house, and became their maid.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:54 pm
anime lovin ade
Profile Skeleton

Username: aniem lovin ade
Character Name: monarell allessis
(Picture)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she was born from a crystal bearer and protecter she is 13, 2 days befor 14 years old ,blah blah,she doesnt remember much of her past because of an accident she blocked it out of her mind,along with most of her childhood

The code for images is [img ]url here[ /img]. Without the spaces.

Urls: how you want your url to show up [ /url]

Without the spaces.

Example (links to a random picture) :

[url=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/swimbucket/Gintama/catherine.jpg]Random Picture[/url]

It'll show up like this:

Random Picture  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:44 am
User Image

Username: Zulma san

Character Name: Eosy

Crystal bearer or Protector:
Protector of Charity

Magic:
None

Weapon:
Eosy does not have a weapon as per say. Air is his weapon. This ability enables him to create weapons at will by combining air and winds together. He has mastered the art of bow with his deadly air arrows and does have a fancy for his air whip.

Crush: ...to come...

Bio: Before becoming a protector, Eosy was a Coripio hunter known as The Wind. His missions were to capture Coripio or to kill them if they refused to surrender.

His latest mission ended up his carrier as The Wind. No one knows what happened. For many The Wind died on that day.

He was offered as a gift to Charity by her twin sister for her birthday. Does that mean that his life doesn't belong to himself? Charity and her sister are unaware that Eosy is The Wind.

Of a very quiet nature, it seemed that he would do anything to insure the safety of his crystal bearer, even if it means death to him. Duty before anything seems to be his motto.

Physics: Eosy is tall, about 6' with dark black hair. His eyes are of a light but deep icy blue. They often are the only part of his face which translates his emotions. His wings are almost as tall as he is and they are of a beautiful snowy white.

more to come...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:23 am
Name:Rose
Power:eathin based magic
Hair:red
eyes:blue

she love arts music and be very active .She love's to write creative story's she longs to live out the story's she come's up with  

Rose Galanodel

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:19 pm
Rose Galanodel

she love arts music and be very active .She love's to write creative story's she longs to live out the story's she come's up with

I know I'm not the maker of this RP, but I think your profile is pathetic. You didn't even follow the basic outline of the profile skeleton.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username:II Agent Bunneh II
Character Name: Coco
(User Image)
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal bearer (Girls only for Crystal bearers)
Magic: (caqn turn into animal shapes,super speed)
Bio:Coco was born in a forest.
She coudln't find her parnets so she
lived by herself with her pet kiki at her swide (flyign cat)

II Agent Bunneh II

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rose Galanodel

I know I'm not the maker of this RP, but I think your profile is pathetic. You didn't even follow the basic outline of the profile skeleton.

agree  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:47 pm
[[Erm, 'zit just me or is this now just a random posting of sny character you feel like posting. No offense but there's a lot of people here...say, could I join?xP]]  

The Maharani

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 am
sure twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 am
MangoTangoxP
[[Erm, 'zit just me or is this now just a random posting of sny character you feel like posting. No offense but there's a lot of people here...say, could I join?xP]]

It does, doesn't it? More than half of these people don't even post. Except for Iris, Zulma, sometimes Hinata, Lavender and me...  

Lieutenant Shotgun

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:49 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: supersailorpeach
Character Name: Kira Rosemary
Picture: http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/anime-fans/068d2c87efd679c68bb99d33af9929ff.jpg
Crystal bearer or Protector: Crystal bearer
Magic: Teleportation
The Crystal bearer you are protecting:
Weapon: (Protectors. Only one kind of power for each weapon)
Crush: None, for now! smile
Bio: Her father died when she was young. Her family is middle class, I guess. She likes her ability to teleport, but she doesn't use it often as she used to. Her favorite things to do in her spare time are reading and writing. She's also a klutz.

This is my first time doing a role playing character, so I know it isn't the best! I can't wait to start! heart Lieutenant Shotgun, thank you for offering to be my protector! I gladly accept your offer! thanks! I finally decided to add a picture!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 pm
//OOC: You need to either have a picture or description. And, you need a protector. I'll be the protector if you want me to. There have been too many "lone wolves," so...//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces