Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-------September Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm
"I haven't seen Patchstar so often." meowed Cloudyheart, her eyes flicking over to the leader of MoonClan.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm
Patchstar's eyes narrowed to slits. "Lucky you," she sneered. Then playfully cuffed the younger leader on the ear.

Overhearing a couple of comments about her, Patchstar turned to stare at a young FireClan apprentice, amber eyes shining in the Moonlight. She wrinkled her nose in the beginnings of a snarl, but held it back.

"How's your Clan?" Patchstar asked Kindlestar nonchalantly.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Kindlestar's eyes were turned in Dawnpaw's direction as she heard Patchstar speak. "FireClan is well. Prey is running smoothly. However, there has been an unwanted visitor in our territory, something I must bring up with Cursedstar once she comes around..." she mewed, her eyes glinting dangerously at the thought of Diamondfur.

"How about you? You look much better than you did last moon. I trust that whatever was ailing you has gotten more bearable?" she asked, her tail giving a flick.

Dawnpaw shrank away as he saw Kindlestar glare at him. She had probably heard his Shortystar remark, and the way Patchstar had looked at him made him realize that she knew that he didn't trust her. His ears flattened but he held his tongue, his tail lashing out angrily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm
"Oh really?" Patchstar's gaze on the young apprentice didnt change, but she flicked an ear in curiosity. "What's the story behind that?"

"And what my clan is going through and how we're doing against it is none of your business." Patchstar added rudely, snorting. Moons of sleepless nights plagued the tortoiseshell leader. (I need to find out what's up with Patchstar's mood xD) "Do I have your permission to pounce on that rat over there?" Patchstar flicked her tail in the direction of Dawnpaw. "That arrogant scent is making me go insane."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:11 am
((LOL))

Kindlestar flicked her tail. "That is for Cursedstar to know," she added coolly when she was asked about Diamondfur, disregarding Patchstar's rudeness when asked about her own Clan, knowing there were some things that were best kept within the territory boundaries.

Kindlestar looked in the direction that Patchstar had pointed and noticed Dawnpaw looking his usual self. She purred in amusement at the MoonClan's leader discomfort. "I may not be as old as you are, however, even I can say that you must know what it is like to be a young apprentice that is a little in over his head. He is not all that bad... in his own way," she added, knowing that Dawnpaw thought very little of other Clans other than his own, and even then few had his respect. However, she appreciated his concern for Firesong and his respect to Blazewhisper, so she felt the need to make an excuse for him, despite the fact she herself was always pouncing on him back at the camp for his needless acts of selfishness.

Dawnpaw snarled as he heard the MoonClan leader's words.

Oh, and I'm the arrogant one? he thought, his fur standing on end at the sight of her, noticing how she looked at his own leader. He felt the need to pounce her himself, however, he knew that Kindlestar would have his fur if he so much as attempted to disgruntle the MoonClan leader, so he settled for turning his back on the tree and sitting next to Rabbitpaw again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 am
Firesong was worried. If Patchstar was being this defensive, it probably meant that things were not going too well. She also noticed Patchstar's (understandable) reaction to Dawnpaw. She almost purred. Finding a patch of grass that was raised up slightly in hill-like fashion, she curled up there, getting a good view of both the gathered cats and the tree where the leaders would perch.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm
(xD i'm half-expecting a brawl between Patchstar and Dawnpaw soon lol)

Patchstar laid on the branch, trying to loosen out her stiff and tired muscles. "So, where are the other Clans tonight? Has anyone seen SnowClan lately?" Patchstar almost hissed. The season of Leaf-Bare was almost upon them, and Patchstar always hated Crystalstar's cocky we-love-snow attitude during the cold moons. (especially in real life lol) Tradition pulled at Patchstar's fur to pounce on the white leader next time she came around.

Patchstar rested her head on her paws exhaustedly. The stupid relentless attacks on MoonClan (that's right. here's my excuse. Rogues are plagueing us and leaving crowfood and poisoned prey in our pile, so some of us are starving and others are injured. that's good, no? :3) were wearing all the MoonClan cats down. The tortoiseshell leader's near-empty stomach growled angrily. Those flea-bitten rogues continually left bad prey in the prey pile, so no food was safe any more. And what with Leaf-Bare so close around the corner, prey was getting scarcer and scarcer in the dark forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm
(So yeah. Here's the gist of what i just devised for MoonClan:

Rogues are leaving crowfood, and rotten and poisoned prey in their prey pile. Wild prey is growing scare what with leaf-bare coming up. During the night the rogues are trying to ambush and kill them all. When it first started it took it's toll, now MoonClan's slowly getting better at forseeing and defending from the attacks, kay? biggrin that's why they look better this moon.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kindlestar glanced at the MoonClan leader and shook her head. "I am afraid that there has been no sign of SnowClan for at least four moons," she mewed, noticing how long it had been since she had last seen a SnowClan cat, and wondering if they were still in the forest.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm
Patchstar bit back a sharp retort. "Hm." she said instead. (lol i talked to Crystalstar, like me, she just forgets xD) "What about WoodClan and PebbleClan?"

(EPIC picture by the way wink )  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm

((Sank you. blaugh ))

Kindlestar looked at the MoonClan leader, surprised as she suddenly realized that neither Clan had arrived yet.

"Maybe the war broke out? I suppose you must have heard, as news traveled to me that Cinderstar crawled to you asking for help," she mewed, a certain level of disgust in her voice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am
Firesong wondered vaguely about Woodclan and Pebbleclan herself. It wasn't like Cinderstar to miss a gathering, after all. In the midst of her thoughts, her eyes began to feel heavy. She closed them, only meaning to give them a moments' rest.

The smell of death was all around her. As she looked around, she saw rotting carcasses(sp?). She couldn't tell who they were, only that they'd once been cats. Her body began to shake in terror...

Firesong's eyes shot open. She looked around, thankful to be apart from the others right now. She quickly began to smooth down her fur, sitting up straight, all sleepiness gone. She looked at the leaders, wondering if the other clans even could show up.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 am
Patchstar looked up at the FireClan leader. "Yes, she did. I told her MoonClan had enough to deal with." A shiver silently crept up Patchstar's spine. Almost too much to deal with... She added to herself. How long before we all starve to death? They already planned to take SnowClan's prey if worse came to worst, but thankfully the few animals left before leaf-bare had been enough to keep most of them alive...The elders and kits were getting weaker though. The clan was slowly but surely dying.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

((@Winterclaw No cat should post until the leader has arrived with her Clan.))

Kindlestar looked at the MoonClan leader curiously. She had noticed the fur on her shoulders raising slightly. Wanting to know what was wrong, she held her tongue for once. The MoonClan leader had made it clear that she did not care for sharing information on her Clan's status, and Kindlestar herself did not wish to be forced to say much herself, as her Clan was still suffering without a deputy.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas