Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 pm
chloe beardsley
izak1399
This is where you voice your opinion on where or what this guild should go and do.
i think street art is more than graffiti its speakin to u and the way i got iterested in it us because of my dad he LOVES STREET ART

Wow, thats a new one. I haven't heard of someone getting into street art cause of their parents before. Ha ha. I've been able to get my mum into it a little, I mention it a lot. Once she met a crew doing a piece and she recognized their stuff and had a talk to them XD. It was a legal piece so she wasn't sneaking around at night or something. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:12 pm
chloe beardsley
izak1399
This is where you voice your opinion on where or what this guild should go and do.
i think the guild should go and show people street isnt that bad and that its not just crap its art and we all should them that

Any ideas on how to do that would be great =D  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:15 pm
izak1399
chloe beardsley
izak1399
i think the guild should go and show people street isnt that bad and that its not just crap its art and we all should them that

It's called "MEETING OF STYLES" check it out, they tour around the world. I went to the one in Los Angeles, they were in the LA river piecing up. All I heard was cans shaking and paint spraying. It was beautiful cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 am
SOEP ONE
izak1399
chloe beardsley
izak1399

It's called "MEETING OF STYLES" check it out, they tour around the world. I went to the one in Los Angeles, they were in the LA river piecing up. All I heard was cans shaking and paint spraying. It was beautiful cool

how about seminars and contest showing street isnt all bout being a rebel or bad, contest that usually go with groups with different styles making them communicate with each other and plan for what they are going to do... that should do the work ^_^  

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 am
i also thought that we've been focusing a lot on battles and caps or whatever, maybe we should try making a shop or daily articles( or newsletter? why not try it? ) that explains what is good in our guild or contests not just focusing on what we like, to motivate our member. I'm feeling that this guild is a step closer to be a hiatus.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm
I was about to start a daily thing actually. We used to do a lot of newsletter type things when we had more stuff on the line.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm
izak1399
I was about to start a daily thing actually. We used to do a lot of newsletter type things when we had more stuff on the line.

WTF HAPPENED?! stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 am
SOEP ONE
izak1399

WTF HAPPENED?! stare

that may help the guild regain its members' interest. makin' them think that the guild is active again.  

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SOEP ONE
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 am
s c a r y w a f f l e s
SOEP ONE
izak1399

WTF HAPPENED?! stare

that may help the guild regain its members' interest. makin' them think that the guild is active again.

It is what it is... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm
Place just fell through the floor !  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

SOEP ONE
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 am
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
Place just fell through the floor !

I concur, the reason being is that people have other things to do besides loiter here. It's really hard to keep a group/organization active when the main members are hardly active and keeping us interested or entertained. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm
I hear you bruv.

Realy have'nt been doing much Graff meself recently. I'm not like the other guys , it's just an interest to me , not doing it for the love nor damage.

Saying that , recently there was a new kid getting up local to me. Strangely he was following all my lines. Watched him developing tags and outlines for a month and I could tell he was gearing up for something bigger.

It culminted in a basic T side of which was quickly buffed. Then some weeks later another turned up under a foot bridge localy. that was also buffed.

Then a week later or less maybe he done another high up on top of a cutting on a T side wall , that was the back of a garden shed.

I joined him later with a piece of my own . Basic white with black outline on a grey emulshed background. they still there now.

My first T side since Oct 2009. If you discount the crappy Troika dub I done at Croydon Arena around Xmas 2011.

It was so bad !

I never even kept a picture of it =~.~= #

Hate that corrugated metal surface so much. Never again !  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

SOEP ONE
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 am
I surprise myself sometimes... lol  
Street Art Guild