Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Roley Play~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 pm
((OOC: I'm sorry schools began so i'll be one even less! I feel so bad DDDD': ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 pm
(its ok, this is the only time ive been on the whole day so ya)  

FreshSkilletHomieG

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 am
(Ahck!! Srry I havent replyed,I've been sick1 gonk )

"Hi,I'm Hoshi,and this obviously is my cat,Sana. You can pet her if you want". XD Hoshi said with a shy tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

(( first of all, when I did post, no one answered it at all. And if they did it was not clear. And secondly, I have alot to deal with, so its hard to keep up with this stuff. ))

User Image
User Image

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

FreshSkilletHomieG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm
(ok i guess im going to leave my role play character to the REAL alphonse since he will do a better job)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm
((I'm sorry Mr.ll Edward EIric ll >w<;;;; I feel realy bad but truly I don't quite know what to post >w<;; wink )  

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:38 pm
((Not going to say this rp is dead 'cause I am having fun but I won't be on much like I said I have school now.) (Also sorry for being insensitive || Edward Elric || ))

Yuki looked up at the girl, she hadn't noticed her before and smiled at the cat. "Sa-na." She repeated hollowly and then frowned realizing she was talking like a chimera again with their hollow sad voice and she tried to talk normally. "I am Yuki, a chimera. I like you cat."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

(( I am also at a loss on what to write xD;; ))

User Image
User Image

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:39 am
Sana purred as Yuki complemented her. "Actually,I can also turn into a little girl. Wanna see? I can do it right now?",then Sana got on her hind legs and transformed into a little girl. "....Sana,I told you not to do that! Oh well,too late now",Hoshi said,once again annoyed.

BTW,heres Sana as a girl:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm
Yuki giggled and gave Sana a lick on the cheek. "You are so cute and kind. I remember when I used to be human, before I was transmuted into a chimera." She looked down depressed and felt a bit gloomy as she remembered her past.

Raven and his bat Kass noticed a chimera along his walk to the hotel nearby and turned to walk over to it and he noticed there was two girls one was a younger nearly five year old and the other was a teen. "Hello chimera, hello you two girls." He greeted and waved as Kass swooped down in a happy little loop-D-loop.  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm
((I donno what to say eather~ I'm sorry!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm
Sana giggled as Yuki licked her cheeck. She was one brave kitten alright,usually a kitten her age would run away. I giggled to when Sana started to play with Yuki,then I heard a man behind me say hello.
"Hi,I'm Hoshi. And this little girl is Sana,say hello Sana",I said to both her and the man.

"Aw,I was having fun playing with Yuki. Oh well,hi there,stanger!",I said boldly.  

Teto_Kasane_23

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 pm
Raven waved and pat the little girl on her head. "Hello kitty-kat." He teased, not really knowing she was a cat and Kass swooped down and landed on the older girl's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:06 pm
"Hey,how did you know I'm a kitty?", I asked the old man.

After the old man figured out that Sana was a cat,his pet bat flew from his sholder and on mine. "Wow,cool bat,whats his name?",I asked eagerly.  

Teto_Kasane_23

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:57 pm
Raven looked a bit confused at the kid but smiled and laughed turning to the other girl. "Her name actually, she's a goofy little bat named Kass." He held out his hand for the bat to perch on but Kass just stuck her tongue out and flew onto Sana's head.

Yuki looked at the bat in curiosity, then something gave her instincts a red alarm and she turned to where her instincts had picked up the red alert. There was a boy with green hair that spiked all over the place and he wore black shorts and a half top. She hid behind Raven as the boy came towards her with a smirk, and she noticed he was Envy, one of the ouroboros.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff