Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 pm
Tasha just sat and listened to the conversation around him. He kept staring at the sky, lost in thought. Wondering where he will go after the ride was over.

He sighed.
~Well, after this. I might as well go back home. I didn't get a chance to look for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:48 pm
Arianna shifted her gaze to the emptiness behind Piere.
-"I don't know if I'd go as far as that. I read purely for the fun of it, nothing more. Like an escape from reality, everyone has something like that, and my escape is reading." Returning her attention to him, she shrugged yet again before looking outside of the boat.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Robert had walked endlessly all day through the marvelous city Venice and had worked up an appetite. Strideing around behind a closed resturaunt, he glanced around to make sure no one accompinied him. With the all-clear he walked throught the wall into the kitchen.
~What shall I have?
He pondered, grabbing some leftover pasta faintly warm, he walked back out the kitchen. He headed over to the pier about 100 meters away and sat down he noticed the boat full of two men and a girl. He started to eat and watched them float closer to him...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 pm
Piere looked past the two of them and focused on a man that was sitting at the pier.

He motioned to him to help them dock.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm
The smallest man on the dock motioned for help, as they got closer, Robert stood to help. When the small man reached out his hand, Robert did the same. But when there hands reached, Roberts floated right through the hand, then body of the small man, Robert fell right into the boat. "Shout," he shouted all 3 on the boat stared in astonishment. Robert was preparing to run, leaving the now cold pasta on the dock...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 pm
~"Wait!"

The boat shifted itself, which caused the strange man whose hand had gone completely through him fall down again face first in the boat. Piere had to keep him stalled to find an answer to what happened.

~"How did you do that?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Robert thought to himself,
~ What do you I have to lose
"I am what's called HOMO-SUPERIER," Robert replied. " I was born with a gift, my gift is the abillity to rearrange my molecules to dissolve through solid matter." Robert pushed his hand through the bottom of the boat, his hand came out wet. He looked around at the still astonished faces.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm
-"A rare ability... I never acutally seen it for myself before."
Tasha looked at Robert's wet hand.
-"Must be hard to keep it a secret."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Arianna was amazed, but had been pressed for time.
-"That is quite impressive," she said as she moved to step out of the boat, "but I must be on my way."
With a smile and a wave of her hand, she said goodbye, disappearing into darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 pm
~"Tasha, don't mess with the boat."

Piere jumped onto the deck while tying the boat to it. He then ran after Arianna and caught up with her.

~"Hey, don't you realize no one should walk home alone at night, especially if you are a girl. You need a bodyguard, just in case. So I will walk you home, if you don't mind."

Piere walked along side Arianna while she was reading and walking at the same time.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:47 pm
-"Trust me, I'll be fine," she said without even a glance to Piere.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm
~"Well, for one thing, I doubt you have ever been to this pier before."

Piere looked at her.

~"Besides I am not about to let someone lose their footing because they don't watch where they are going. Especially when you keep leaning to the right a little."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 pm
Jerot steps off the train, wondering over to the exit, trying not to cause any more attention to him and his humongous luggage than what there already is. He makes it outside. He gets to the curb and catches a cab off guard and freaks him out. He places the luggage into the trunk, which it barely fits. Jerot has the driver take him to the local inn. He pays his toll to the cab and gets a room at the local inn.

He falls asleep right away as he lays down on the bed, dreaming of fields of fire around him while bending at his will. He turns over and he is out like he has never had sleep before.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 pm
Robert looked to the one he know knew was Tash, they were waking behind the girl, Arianna, and the small man , Pier.
"Nice sword, your hold'in on to it pretty tight there. Want me to help you out there."
Robert reached through a wall and pulled out a Back-pack out of a local travel store and handed it to Tash. He didn't know exactly why he was following these people but he felt compeled to make small talk with them, get to know them, stay with them. Robert had a strange urgency to protect these people. Robert had found out in an incident that if he phased through a persons head, they would be knocked out cold. That may be useful later on in my life Robert thought that day...  

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas