Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 pm
Daniel shook his head and explained, “It’s not that easy, believe me. If it were, I would have been here years ago.” James nodded then sighed. He couldn’t exactly run away from being a prince. That was something he’d be stuck with for the rest of his life. It sucked for him since he didn’t want to be one.

“That’s nice.” James said and Daniel nodded in agreement about how they met. He could hear one family talking about the ‘runaway prince’ and let out a small, quiet but audible sigh. Was it really that big a deal? Yes, he was a prince but he was just like everyone else! They didn’t have to put that a regular person ran away from home on the news. Oh no, it was always the famous people.

He just hoped that the family hadn’t seen the pictures because Daniel and James were not wearing their disguises at the moment. Daniel took a sip of his soda now and smiled a bit. He was never allowed to drink the stuff back at his home, only things like wine and water as well as other fancy juices.

[Its ok lol I personally don’t care how long they are as long as it’s at least like six sentences. xD and literately written. Mine is short too but I’m going to bed, too tired to stay up anymore lol]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 am
The family at the other table talked about the runaway prince from Wales. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the prince. I could only imagine the reason he would run away. Not wanting the throne. Wanting to be free. Just wanting to be a man. Somehow, I could relate to that want of escape. The TV across the room continued on with the story. "If you know anything on the whereabouts about the prince, please contact this number." The newswoman continued as a number appeared at the bottom of the screen. "Operators are standing by."

"Geez, they're going all out for this prince guy." I found myself saying. Elane looked at me and then at the TV. "The story has been up since yesterday and already they've got 'operators standing by.' No offense, but they make it sound like he was kidnapped."

"Well, he is a prince." Elane added. I shrugged.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean then need people calling in on the whereabouts. He probably had good reason to leave." I grabbed one of the straws that Tony had left us and placed it in my straw. Eventually, I began stirring the straw in my drink as I normally did. Elane took note of this and decided to talk with me about it later. Usually, I only stirred my straw when something was on my mind. And something was definitely on my mind at the moment. Suddenly, Romeo quietly barked and I snapped out of it. I smiled at my faithful companion.

"It's ok, Moe. The food's coming. They just have to kill it first." I joked and rubbed his head. I turned back to Daniel, not really knowing what to say next. Thankfully, Elane was the first one to think of something.

"Have you guys ever been to a zoo?" She asked, with a wicked smile on her face. Again, I could see the wheels turning.

"The zoo?" I asked as if she was crazy. Then again, she was. Taking people to the zoo was kids stuff. Then again, I was practically surrounded my animals my whole life.

"Yes the zoo." She looked at me and then back at James. "Not everyone has seen the zoo." Elane turned back to me to emphasize her point. "You don't know if they have a zoo back in Europe. Some people don't have time to go to a zoo." Again, she looked back at James. Sure enough, I had lost my friend. By now, she was a goner and would follow James anywhere. "I was thinking we could go after lunch."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Daniel blinked in shock at Sophie’s words. “You really think so?” He asked curiously and James looked over at Daniel suspiciously. His expression basically read ‘don’t tell them’. Daniel cast a glance over to him and shook his head once. He wasn’t planning on telling them exactly. He peered over at the TV then let out a sigh. “I bet they even sent out the royal guard and not to mention m- His father’s personal guards who are supposedly just as good as the secret service here.” He said, quickly saving himself before he finished saying ‘my’. Everyone knew about the royal guards so he was ok there.

James had noticed the slip up but tried to act as if nothing happened. “The zoo? No we haven’t. Neither of us think its right to keep animals locked up like that.” James said and Daniel nodded once. “Yeah… So, if you two would like to go still, don’t let us stop you.” Daniel said. He had other things on his mind at the moment like, ‘was his mother just calling to have someone track where he was?’ He didn’t want to get found and knew now that Sophie would be extremely upset he didn’t tell her the truth.

“So…” James said and Daniel snapped out of his thoughts. He didn’t know what to say but it was obvious James didn’t either. “Elane, I know we just met today but they say doing this is how you get to know the other but, would you like to go out sometime?” Or not. Daniel looked over at James in mute shock, though he wasn’t surprised that he liked her just that he actually summoned all his courage to ask her out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 pm
I shook my head at Daniel. "No, it was just a suggestion. You know, something you two haven't seen. I've lived on a farm my whole life. There were animals everywhere. Plus, I've been to zoo's hundreds of times." I smiled and turned back to Elane and James. He had asked her out. Elane sat there, dumbfounded, though I knew she was going to say yes. She just had to shake off the shock.

"Y-yeah!" She giggled like a school girl. "I would love to go out with you. But will you excuse me, please." Elane smiled and grabbed my hand. "We'll be right back." And with that she forced me into the bathroom. Elane covered her mouth a squealed. "I can't believe it!"

"Me neither. And here I thought you were trying to hook me and Daniel up first. But low and behold you get a date out of it first." I laughed and leaned against the wall. "But I'm happy for you. It's about time something came along to distract you from hooking me up with guys."

"True that. I just can't believe a guy from Europe asked me out!" The two of us stayed in there for a few minutes before, finally, walking back to the table.

"Sorry about that." I apologized to Daniel. "Anyway," As I was about to say something to get a conversation going, Tony came back to our table with our food. He saved Romeo for last who practically devoured his food. I took a bite of my own and sighed at the familiar taste. Nothing could beat Tony's food. "So what were we talking about? Oh that's right. Royal guards. Again, you would have thought the prince was kidnapped or something. Or even if it's a small run away child that still needs his parents. I say leave well enough alone and let the man decide for himself. I mean, that's what Prince Charles did. After Diana died, of course. But still. He chose his own path."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Both of the guys watched the girls leave and Daniel smiled. “Good for you.” He said then James nodded with a faint smile. “What is it?” He asked and James sighed. “Well, you know I don’t go anywhere without you and vice versa, we’re going to be forced to go back you know. They have people looking for us now…” He said and Daniel sighed. “I know… Just make the best of it, I suppose.” He said. He knew what James meant and he felt the same way with Sophie. He hadn’t even asked her out yet.

When they ladies came back and the food came, James and Daniel began to eat. It was very obvious that Daniel grew up in a proper family. You could just tell by the way he ate and with James, you could tell this wasn’t the case since he didn’t seem to have that air about him at the moment if he ever even did.

“Yeah…” Daniel said nodding to her question then sighed. “Honestly! He has a really good reason for leaving so why bug him? He’s twenty-one years old for crying out loud! Just leave him alone and let him live in peace. He’ll go back when he wants to go back.” He said in a slightly louder outburst, enough to have some people turn to look at him. He blinked a little then blushed a bit out of slight embarrassment. James looked at him with a shocked expression then sighed. He then added quietly, “If he even ever wants to go back… Damn Caroline…” The last part was muttered.

James could see how Daniel felt at the moment and knew that it was a mood that would cause them to be close to getting caught. “Umm…. It was nice having lunch with you but, I think we should go… Here’s my number.” He slid his cell number which was scribbled on the paper towards Elane then said to Sophie, “If you want to call Daniel…” Daniel blushed a little then James dragged him out of there after telling the girls thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:26 pm
When the boys left, Elane sighed and practically melted on the table. But as I watched them walk out, I wanted to know more about Daniel. He eating habits were neat, proper, and very peculiar. And that out burst was even questionable. It was like he knew something about the prince of Wales that he didn't. Like he knew the guy really well. Almost too well. Romeo nudged me and made a little whimper. "Don't worry, boy. We'll see him again." I told him. That much I was sure about.

Eventually, Elane and I left the table and went to pay for lunch but Tony turned us down. "It's on the house." Now that was something peculiar.

"How so?" I asked. "You may take a couple bucks off but you've never given it to us for free."

"That's because you've never come in here with such nice men. Now scoot before I change my mind." He laughed and Elane and I left. Just like that. Romeo began sniffing the ground as if trying to get their scent but it was no use. He got to the edge of the curb before he lost it. Obviously, they had gotten in a cab or maybe even a bus.

"It's no use anyway Moe. Come on. Let's go home." But he just kept whimpering. Like he needed to see Daniel again. "Hey, come on boy. It's alright. Like I said, we'll see him again." Finally, the three of us headed back to our apartment but Elane decided to do some shopping for her date. Whenever that would be. But I headed home. I couldn't help but want to know more about Daniel. Something in his voice made me want to reach out and help in anyway that I could.

Back in the apartment, I didn't really do much. I sat at the windowsill and watched the people walk by. A few times a couple of kids would run and catch up to their parents. A few teenagers talking on the phone. Little girls playing jump rope. It was normal for New York. Moe understood my troubles and rested his head on my lap. "That's a good boy." I said and stroked his head. Again, he whimpered and licked my hand. "I know I want to help him too."

In my other hand was my cell phone. I was debating whether I should call Elane to call James. I wanted to spend more time with him. Maybe even ask him a few questions. Moe nudged my hand as I looked at my phone. "You really think I should call? Now? But won't it be too soon?" Again, he nudged my hand. That face was almost heart-breaking. "Fine." I sighed. "I give."

I dialed Elane's number and waited for her to answer. "Hey, E. It's me. Listen, I have an idea. Maybe you could get that date sooner than you thought. Call James and ask him out. Maybe to the movies or something. Then, ask him to ask Daniel if he would like to join me on an outing tomorrow. If he says yes, tell him to meet me in the park around noon." I paused as I listened to her end. "What do you mean why?" Again, I paused. This time a little longer. "Because I want to see Daniel again like you want to see James. Now will you do this for me? For the both of us?" I asked. Elane agreed and we hung up so she could make the call.

Somehow, I felt better and excited that I was going to see him again. That is if he was up for it.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:40 pm
Daniel and James were lounging around on the couch, talking solemnly. "You almost blew it, Daniel." James said, stating the obvious. Daniel sighed a little then said, "I know. I'm sorry." He really was and felt bad for his outburst. He knew that at least Sophie was probably curious about it. He wondered if she'd ask about it later when they saw each other again.

Yes, he was most certainly planning on seeing her again. He just hoped that Elane called soon. "So, where do you plan to take Elane and when?" He asked and his friend shrugged. "Don't know...." He said blushing a bit.

[Sorry it's short, didn't want to post too much since you were going to do the phone call lol]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 am
Elane walked through the town with a few shopping bags in her hand. The number she had dialed was practically memorized already. When James finally picked up the phone, Elane had to calm make sure she was calm as a whistle. "Hey James. It's Elane. I know this is really soon but I have a proposition." Although he couldn't see it, her smile was wider than it had ever been. "Tomorrow, you and I go to lunch and then maybe a movie. And for Daniel, he is to meet Sophie in the park around noon and take him on an outing of some kind. What do you think?" She asked with anticipation.

~~~~

Eventually, I migrated to the couch. Moe was happy to oblige to be my blanket as he stretched himself across my lap. Suddenly, my phone rang as I was watching TV. The collar ID was unmistakable. "Hi, mom." I smiled.

"Hi, honey. What's wrong?" She asked. It was strange sometimes how well she knew me so fast. Always knowing when something was wrong. Even if I was in another state.

"What makes you think something is wrong?" I asked.

"For one, you're watching old TV show reruns." I turned off the TV as she had proven she was right. Before she had called, I was watching reruns of the d**k Van Dicke show. She really did know everything about me.

"Fine." I sighed. "You got me." So I had given in to temptation and spilled my guts to my mom. Basically telling her everything about Daniel and how I couldn't stop thinking about him. And wanting to see him again but not really sure if it was too good to be true or not.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 pm
James picked up the phone and Daniel smirked, having a feeling it was Elane. “Oh, that sounds very good. He’ll be there and I’ll see you then. Bye.” He said then hung up and turned to his friend. “Elane wants us to go out tomorrow for lunch and possibly a movie.” He said smiling widely, wanting to make his friend wait for the other news. “And?” Daniel asked, knowing James too well. With a sigh he said, “Sophie wants to take you somewhere tomorrow.”

Daniel’s face lit up like a candle being lighted. “Where am I meeting her?” He asked curiously and he said, “The park, where we were yesterday.” Daniel nodded and said, “Great!” He couldn’t wait and was a little shocked that she had asked him out. Wait, they were technically going on a date, weren’t they? He didn’t know and wasn’t use to it being done this way.

Where he came from, it was still polite for the man to ask the woman out so this was different to him. But, he liked it and didn’t care since it meant he would be able to spend more time with her. He knew that if she started to feel the same way he did about her, he would have to tell her his little secret. And yes, he didn’t think him being a prince was that big of a deal.

[My posts are probably going to be short and make no sense. I’m sick with a terrible cold T^T ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:01 pm
I talked with my mother for a little while and eventually hung up with her. Afterward, I tried to watch TV, even some old TV show reruns but I couldn't. Eventually, I just turned the TV off and sat there in silence. Gently petting Moe. For about an hour, I sat there in silence before Moe got up and grabbed his collar before sitting at the door. "Alright." I sighed. "Potty time."

The walk outside was nice as usual. He did his business but we didn't go home. At least, Moe didn't want to go home so early. He took me to the dog park where he could play with the other dogs. While he roamed around, I sat under a tree and just watched him like I was watching my own child at the playground. In the distance, I could see a few couples sitting with each other just talking and having a good time. One of them even had a small little girl with them. My phone buzzed again a bit later and I smiled when it read Elane. "Hey," I smiled. "What's up?"

"Did you want to grab a bite with me before work?" I agreed and grabbed Moe. Elane and I grabbed a burger at a local stand and took Moe home before changing and heading to work.

[It's all good. I hope you get better soon.]

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:10 pm
The next day, Daniel headed off towards the park and James left to meet up with Elane. They were both extremely excited for their ‘dates’. Though, Daniel still didn’t know if that is what he and Sophie were doing. He wondered if she already had somewhere in mind to go but he didn’t much care where they went as long as he had the opportunity to learn more about her.

James smiled widely at Elane as he reached her at their designated meeting spot. “Hello.” He said happily. It was obvious that he was really excited about this and quite honestly a little nervous. He hadn’t really ever gone out with anyone before. He was glad she was one of his first dates though.

Daniel reached the park and took a seat on the bench. He was a little nervous so his accent would undoubtedly be heavier again when he spoke. He was very happy though for James and the fact that Sophie had wanted to see him again.

[Thanks biggrin And sorry for the slight puppeting of saying she was there… lol]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm
I was pacing back and forth in my apartment. Why was I so nervous? Moe watched me as I paced. In the beginning, I was going to go play at the park with the others before our little date. If it even was, in fact, a date. I didn't even know what to call it, I was so nervous. "Do I look ok?" I suddenly ask Moe. He barked which I figured was a good thing. At the moment, I was wearing a nice shirt, jeans, and comfortable heels. It wasn't necessarily a date outfit. I didn't think.

Suddenly, Moe got up and nudged me toward the door. "Alright." I laughed. "I'm going." I knelt down and stroked his head before kissing his head. "I'll see you later."

~~~

Elane waited nervously at their destination. She was wringing her hands nervously until she heard his voice. She smiled at his warming face. "Hello. Glad you found the place ok. So, I was thinking we could either do two things. Get lunch first and then head to the movies or eat lunch while we're at the movies. Though the movie theater just has pizza, hot dogs, and nachos with cheese."

~~

I arrived at the park and found Daniel almost instantly. Even from far way, he still sat up straight with perfect etiquette. Maybe where he was from all boys learned perfect manners. I walked up to him on the bench and stood in front him. "Howdy stranger." I smiled. "Ready to go? And yes, I have things planned so you better hold onto your britches cause, with all the fun we're going to have, you may just lose them with all the fun we're going to have." The expression on his face was one that made him think I was crazy. "Easy there, tough guy. It's only a joke." I laughed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 pm
James tilted his head to the side a bit then thought a moment. “Let’s do option number one.” He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible so going to lunch and a movie would take longer than the second choice.

------------

Daniel stood as she reached him and stood in front of him. “Oh?” He asked then blinked, not knowing what to expect now but when she said it was a joke he let out a small laugh. “I knew that…” He said softly then blushed a little. His posture even now was extremely perfect. He knew that was something he would never be able to break, no matter how much he tried.

“So, where are we going?” He asked curiously. He had been on many dates before this one but all the girls had either been stuck up or self-centered. Some kind of flaw made him not want to see them again. With Sophie, it was different. She had an air about her that made him feel comfortable.

[Oh, and just so I know ahead of time, when would you like her to find out who he is?]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 pm
Elane smiled as she liked that option better. "Then option one it shall be." She smiled. "There's this restaurant up there. It's a small Chinese place but it's good food." The two of them began to walk towards the building. "So," Elane began. "Tell me about yourself. Anything. Doesn't matter. Like, first pet you ever had."

~~

I smiled and couldn't wait to show him everything I loved about the city. "First thing is first. We're getting you a hot dog. Because from what I can tell, you've never had a hot dog in your life." We began to walk and finally found a hot dog stand. "Two please." I ordered and handed him one before taking the other.

"There you go. An all American hot dog. A lot of American's like it with mustard but I personally like it with ketchup. Now take a bite." Daniel stared at it for a moment before looking back at me. "Oh for crying out loud. It's a hot dog. Don't worry it's not an actual dog. You probably don't really want to know what's in it but it's good. Just try it." Cautiously, he took a bite and seemed satisfied.

"See?" I smiled in victory. "Now come on. We're going to be late." I said and began to walk towards a place where I'm sure he would enjoy.

(Well, I think she should find out but with the press. Like the press finds him, calling him prince and then she finds out that way. He could still stay there for a week like he told his parents. His mom could even come eventually or something and have a talk with Sophie to stay away from her son.)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 pm
James nodded at the idea of Chinese food. Honestly, he’d never had it before. Well, he had had rice but that was it. As they walked, he thought quietly about what he could tell her. He immediately started to wonder what she would think about the fact that he was just a mere servant to a royal family. Then again, their jobs were similar. Only, he didn’t dance on top of bars.

“Well, I’ve never had a pet before.” He started then bit his lip a bit as he continued to think. “I don’t know what to say. How about you ask questions and I’ll answer?” He suggested.

----------

Daniel was a little worried about trying the ‘hot dog’ but as she had said, it was really good. He continued to eat it, not use to the fact that he was eating with his hands. She was right; he had never had one before. His mother and father frowned upon that type of food so it never touched his mouth.

As they walked, he glanced around the town curiously. He had a feeling that someone was following them but he shook it off as him just being paranoid. He didn’t want to be found so of course he’d be worried that someone was watching them. He couldn’t help but wonder now where they were going.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff