Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
Great Debate: RP forum format and other such nonsensities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 pm
And lets take a pause and wait for the other crew members to go through all this Ronnel. Check back here later tonight or tomorrow to let the rest of the gang catch up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm
Maa, not a prob. Send me a PM when they start getting on.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu
Crew

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm
OoOoooOoooo *thoroughly impressed* I like Ronnel's brainstorming ideas infintessimally better than mine. I'll leave it in his capable hands. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm
Same here. No objections.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:34 pm
*gives ronnel thumbs up*
GREAT JOB RONNEL!

oh, and donnie, if you really want to try cutting me up with a lightsaber, then lets do serious rp style. we'll create a temporary thread and rp it like any other rp. (no godmoding, no autohitting, that type of thing)
and as far as shadow coming back, she's going to school from 7-4 now and she gets tons of homework too. (no, I don't know her irl, but we talk about real stuffsh sometimes)
and now, I'm going to rp and do online school work  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:14 pm
-chuckles and rubs the back of my head-

Maa, this isn't final guys and gals. We need to finalize the threads of things before we go naming them. Be kinda pointless to name something ony to have it vanish a day later.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu
Crew

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 am
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Korn On A Stik
Hm, tough choice on the organization issue. Though I think we could combine a couple ideas here.....
Perhaps we'll have the different categories style of subbie organization. Perhaps we'll start out with these:

School RPs (Normal or otherwise)
Fantasy (Medieval and Magical)
Science Fiction (Futuristic and Aliens)
Mystery (Who-Done-It and Unknowns)
Pure Romance
One on Ones (Any type)
Pure Combat (Simply duke it out type fighting)

This one?

Well Ronnel, the people have spoken; you're a hit. The task of thinking up the sub-forum threads is yours. Of course anyone else with an idea is welcome to throw theirs in as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm
alright, and I've talked to krell, he said we should do a basic dungeon crawler game as a way to get people to join. (I added the way to get people to join part) and he said we should find some kind of group chat. my sister knows a site, but I don't know it, so I'm going to have to ask her for it. I can get the group chat set up no prob, but as for dungeon crawlers, I don't really know how to set those up.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 am
mathwl1020
alright, and I've talked to krell, he said we should do a basic dungeon crawler game as a way to get people to join. (I added the way to get people to join part) and he said we should find some kind of group chat. my sister knows a site, but I don't know it, so I'm going to have to ask her for it. I can get the group chat set up no prob, but as for dungeon crawlers, I don't really know how to set those up.

And I have no idea what in hell a dungeon crawler is.......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 am
Eh...they're okay, but I think in this guild not that many people will go for that...so maybe we should just forget this idea. I think once all the RP subbies are properly set up and some new RPs are started, more people will come and join naturally. biggrin

Not to mention my front page art will attract them. biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 am
sorry for spamming, but My little sister just got a pm from someone named dsfsdfgfdfgdfgfg promoting a bot that gives you 50k gaia gold a day. I feel that this is a scam and I have reported it. DO NOT DO THE SURVEY. I believe that this will steal your password and your items.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 pm
Maa, I agree with you Mat. Does seem like a scambot. Stupid retards can't think up believable programming anymore. Sheesh.

School RPs (Normal or otherwise)
Fantasy (Medieval and Magical)
Science Fiction (Futuristic and Aliens)
Mystery (Who-Done-It and Unknowns)
Pure Romance
One on Ones (Any type)
Pure Combat (Simply duke it out type fighting)

Alrighty, name time again.

School RPs:
Day in and Day Out (Boarding School)

Fantasy:
Sparklies And Pointies ((also called Magic and Swords))

SciFi:
In the Year 2525

Mystery:
Holmes vs Moriarty ((Detective vs Villain))

Pure Romance:
So Happy Together

One on Ones:
Man to Man...or Man to Woman... or Woman to Woman

Pure Combat:
Next Contestant!

These are just some prelim ideas, I can come up with other ((possibly better)) later, just kinda fried out right now. YAY! I'm finally on at the same time as other people!  

Ronnel no Fenniksu
Crew

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm
I like those ideas too. biggrin We're probably going to have to take all the names up to a vote, cause there are several good ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 pm
lol, I like sparklies and pointies.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 pm
mathwl1020
sorry for spamming, but My little sister just got a pm from someone named dsfsdfgfdfgdfgfg promoting a bot that gives you 50k gaia gold a day. I feel that this is a scam and I have reported it. DO NOT DO THE SURVEY. I believe that this will steal your password and your items.

Your right. They started to do that to me too.  
Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff