Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm
*Totally busting in on the conversation*

Sorry about the quietude. I'm working on some stuff (contests, RPs, etc. etc.) It's taking a little longer than I expected, due to school (as I write this I realize I should be studying for calculus and civics tests) and NaNoWriMo. But I'm still working on the guild, I promise!!

And I know what you guys mean about using other people's artwork. I think I only did that once, and other than that I've used tektek, written descriptions, or drawn my own... but you're right, they never look as good as they do in my head. (sigh)

@Rabbit/Damsel/whatever-shall-I-call-you-now? On the note of RPs, if you want to start something, feel free! I'd personally love it, and I'm sure others would as well. (See, the sorceress already said so too!)

@Eone -- I too wish there were more Alicey items. I've been searching like crazy for Wonderland-themed prize items, and so far the list is pretty short. (And the ones like the Dark Reflection and Gaia-tan would take me twenty years to afford. lmao.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 pm
Yeah, tektek is always an option. ^_^ I'm excited to find out what you've been working on for the guild, and I really would like some AiW RP's to start, as the only active one here atm is already to far along for me to join. ^^

It would be so cool to have more AiW themed items...one's that don't cost millions of Gaia gold of course. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm
@ Eone: *nodnod* Yeah, there are 2 items on Gaia that are specifically identified as Alice in Wonderland related: the Dark Reflection item and Wonderland, which was a MC frrrrroooooom... man, I can't remember when. >_>;

@ Night-Night: Hey, you're more then welcome! ^_^ And I keep changing my username to keep people on their toes. XD

Okies, I'll look into starting up some rps in that part of the guild then! I love the setting up process, wahahah. And if you need any help with anything I'd be willing to help! I'm fending off my own homework with a stick, lol. XD

Yeah, the items... well they've come out with some tea related items of late, and Hidden Ace is a good EI for it... I suppose if we expanded it to include cats, rabbits, and hearts we could pretend Gaia has more AiW themed items. XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:01 am
Cool cool, RP's are fun. XD

Yeah I've got those two items. The EI though...I was kinda waiting to find out it's full evolution before deciding to buy it...of course that probably means the price will go up.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Yus, yus they are. ^_^

Yeah, I'm kinda torn on it anyway... I absolutely love the Hidden Ace though! Everything I've seen thus far from it is adorable thus far... I'm not sure I should wait much longer to buy one, lol. Then again, they're sooo expensive... X_X;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Yeah they are expensive, and I'm guessing it's going to get even more expensive...which is no fun as I'm already saving up for a lot of stuff already. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm
Yeah, the inflation here on the Gaia market can get really crazy. X_X  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Yup, there's some items I just gave up on because of the price of them.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Yeah... I guess we can't complain seeing as Gaia does supply us with quite a bit of gold intake, but geeeeze... I love the little black cat thing, but it's 60 million! That's just silly. @-@

Oh! I'm going to go ahead and change the title of the thread to cover more AiW items on Gaia so I can continue to have things to talk about. XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:12 pm
That cat got up to 60mil gold? Wow it must of been really rare or something...though there are even more expensive items than that. o_O

And okay. ^_^ I'm pretty sure we'd run out of things to talk about eventualy anyway. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:17 pm
I knooooow! And I wanted that cat so badly too... I have a thing for kittens. *snugglesnuggle* But there is no way in heaven or hell that I have the patience or determination to save up, so there goes that. XD

That's kinda why I don't enjoy the whole RIG system... because of the low probability programed in for certain items it jacks the Gaia economy waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up. X_X

Lol, maaaaybe... then again, I'm a blabber mouth, so I have no doubt that nonsense could continue. XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:25 am
I must admit, the cat is really cute, but just too rare and expensive. Besides...there are other cute companion items out there too. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Good point. Gaia's really good about the adorable factor. ^_^

I'm just beginning to discover the wonder that are these SDPlus doll things... they must be mods or something. Oh well! *stops worrying about it and plays with pixel dolls* XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:10 am
Yeah I think some of them are mods, others are NPC's and such and such. XD Your Mister Rufus doll is adorable. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm
Ah, I see now. I was randomly searching for things in the marketplace and was all 'whoa... there are pages of these things!' XP

And sank you! I think I wuvs him. He's got a little Ian cat there too, so I'm probably going to be switching back and forth between them, haha! ^_^

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff